Software Testing Training in Chennai
Looking for the Best Software Testing Course in Chennai, and that too at the Best Institute? Wait not; you have the Chennai’s best IT training institute Softlogic Systems right there at the heart of the Chennai city. Softlogic is the No. 1 Software testing training center that offers professional training in both Manual and Automation testing.
A preface about Software Testing
Software Testing ensures that actual results match the expected results. It is nothing but, identifying software bugs and inaccuracies and thereby validating the software product. It appraises the differences between the given input and the expected output. The basic methods of software testing include:
- Examination of the code written
- Execution of that code in various environments
- Verifying all the features of the application are working perfectly well.
- Focusing on the output generated against any input
- Taking into account the internal mechanism of a system.
Benefits of Software Testing:
Running every IT application is massively expensive and certain errors that may occur in the development phase can be severely dangerous and damaging. Software testing eliminates every such possible damage and makes sure of the Customer’s reliability and their satisfaction in the application, as a quality product delivered to the customer help in gaining their confidence. Overall, Software testing is a cost saving activity, as it ejects all unfavorable aspects of the application, which can be extremely expensive to rectify in the future or post development of the application.
Who can take up this Course..?
Our software-testing course is for both experts and armatures who are dreaming to make a super career in the testing field:
- College freshers from the computer science background (BTech/ B.E., MCA, BCA, BSc- Computers) with a passion for testing.
- Upcoming IT testers, who wish to further in testing practices in their respective careers
Softlogic Systems is a perfect destination for all the above categories of learners.
Prospects and Job Opportunities in Software Testing:
It is time to wean away from the belief that testing roles are inferior to the software development roles. Testing is no more a dull and droning job. Testing and Quality assurance (QA) as a profession, has progressed over a period. Fighting a humble beginning in the initial stages of your testing profession, can elevate you to a level in your career chart, where you will end up earning nothing less than a developer.
Presently, a majority of the testing projects are being carried out in India, the recent research has sighted. In the current IT scenario, specialized testing practices are on the rise against the traditional testing practices and hence there is always a meaty hunt for qualified automated testers. Today, Testing is an all-time exclusive role at various IT organizations. Over a span from now, diversified testing roles have mushroomed from test managers to test analysts to test designers, technical architects, Test Consultants etc.
Software Testing Course Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Software Testing. Please contact our team for current Software Testing course fee and duration.
Why a Software Testing Course at Softlogic..?
A testing profile in the IT industry would become another passing dream without a good Training certification program from a best Software training institute like Softlogic. If you wish to have an encouraging turn around in your IT profession, then you have to be considering our software-testing curriculum.
- The Software testing/ QA testing course at Softlogic is planned by our team of experts from the Industry.
- Real world and hands on training is given with an exclusive list of topics.
- Our classes and training sessions, which are well known for its practicality and realism, will help you in an all over discovery of yourself as an ace tester.
- We provide, an assured placement assistance with individualized attention in the job hunt front
- We are offering free demo sessions at our campus, which will be a prelude to what we intend to offer at the course- and all this at a convincing course fee.
For all these wonderful reasons, Softlogic stays as a No.1 Software testing training Institute in Chennai.
Software Testing Training Course Syllabus
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools