DevOps Training in Chennai
DevOps Course in Chennai
Get to know the application of DevOps from beginner level to advanced level from efficient trainers. Through our DevOps training in Chennai, you will gain hands-on experience of concepts in expert level. Learn DevOps process, functionalities and tools including Git, Docker, Chef, Ansible, Puppet and Nagios from Softlogic which is the best Devops training institute in Chennai.
What is DevOps.?
DevOps (Development and Operations) is an enterprise software development phrase used to mean a type of agile relationship between development and IT operations. The goal of DevOps is to change and improve the relationship by advocating better communication and collaboration between these two business units.
Introduction to DevOps Training
DevOps is a practice or culture that is gaining popularity nowadays. It involves a collaborated link between development and operation teams. The main aim of DevOps is to bring about a change which is the key factor in the practice. It also improves the relationship by supporting good association and coordinated trials between these important teams.
Major Objectives of DevOps Training
DevOps is an in-demand skill and when you learn it from the best DevOps Institute in Chennai, you will reap benefits.
- Enhance coordination between the Development, Testing and Operational team in an IT field.
- Enhance regular deployment
- Accomplish rapid entry into market
- Mitigate the failure rate of new software releases
- Shorten the lead time between fixes
- Have a good impact on recovery time
Best DevOps Training Institute in Chennai with Placements
Learning DevOps from the beginning with practicals motivates you to be a professional DevOps professional. Through our job-oriented training, you can easily get several job opportunities. Our DevOps training is framed by experts in the industry so that the requirements of the recruiter is met.
Softlogic consists of a dedicated placement team for your job requirements.
- Sending your for interviews until you are placed in the company
- Technical assessments before attending interview
- Conducting mock interviews
- Individual attention to every student to help them attain their dream job
- Updating you with the recent job opportunities
- Helping you in personality development
About DevOps Course in Chennai
DevOps Course Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for DevOps. Please contact our team for current DevOps course fee and duration.
Who Should Attend DevOps Training Course?
DevOps is majorly a professional course and individuals working in IT must attend this course to comprehend the total workflow and optimum integration of several DevOps phases.
- Systems Admins
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Release Engineers
- Solutions Architect
- Project Leads
- Automation Architects
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- Cloud Professionals
- Network Administrators
- Technical Project Managers
- Business Managers
- Application Developer
- QA Engineers
- Business Analyst
- Development managers
What are the Prerequisites for DevOps Training?
The professional should have a sound understanding of IT Service Management for joining our DevOps course. You should also have knowledge of building and deployment process. Moreover, proficiency in dealing with regular Ops activities including restarts, maintenance, backups etc. would be useful. Prior knowledge of UNIX/Linux command line tools will be an added advantage.
The Roles and Responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer coordinates with developers and IT staff to monitor the code releases. They can take two roles:
Developer – one who is inclined towards deployment and network operations
Sys Admins – one who has a bent of mind for scripting and coding and shift to the development side. Here their contribution to enhancing the planning of test and deployment is significant.
How DevOps Operates?
DevOps is basically a practice and the development and operations engineers co-ordinate together in the total service lifecycle starting from design to development process to production support.
Another key feature of DevOps is that the operations staff apply the same procedures as developers for their systems work.
What is a Successful DevOps?
The culture should not revolve on blaming each other. There should be a shared vision and everyone should contribute to the vision. There should also be continuity of IT services by understanding the requirements diligently. The total lifecycle of applications and services should be controlled effectively.
Devops Certification in Chennai
DevOps is basically a culture and cannot be certified. There is no particular certification for it. It can be executed by the team that has relevant principles and automation tools. The team should also know the best practices of DevOps. Every individual of the development and operation team are engaged in the work and they function in collaboration to build quality products. The key is also in not wasting resources. It is not formed by one organization or individual. Hence it cannot be certified.
However, there are some tool based specific certifications for DevOps. Here is a list of few of the useful certifications:
- Amazon Web Services Certification
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Google Cloud Certifications
- Chef Certification
- Ansible Certification
- Saltstack Certification
- Puppet Certification
- Jenkins Certification
- Nginx Certification
- Docker Certification
- Kubernetes Certification
Whether you have a certification or not, the key lies in your knowledge. When certifications offer real-time value, then it is worth it. Otherwise, it is better to focus on the knowledge, which is gained from established and competent DevOps Training Institute in Chennai as Softlogic.
Modes of DevOps Training in Chennai
Get the best of the most sought-out skill in the world. Training from Softlogic, which is the best DevOps Training Center in Chennai, will take your career to the next level. Softlogic is the gateway to study and explore the subject from highly skilled professionals.
DevOps Classroom Training
Our classroom training is totally interactive and we ensure that there are only 3-4 members in a class. The training is more engaging and focused. This leads to the participants gaining full exposure to the subject. Moreover, even the smallest mistake is corrected at the base level through our classroom training.
DevOps One to One Training
Our one to one training is the ideal platform for raising queries by the students. The student is given personal attention which leads to achieving in the job scenario. There is high quality interaction and the trainer analyses the student’s progress and proficiency in a consistent manner.
DevOps Fast Track Training
Softlogic offers fast track courses and this is equal to the normal full time courses. Sessions are very comprehensive, and the participants get the most out of the classes.
DevOps Online Training
We give students the flexibility in terms of time and effort. The online training at Softlogic comprises supervising and guiding students individually. The proficient professionals ensure that all the information is passed to the student and also makes sense. The students are provided with the real-time market situations just like in the case of classroom training.
DevOps Corporate Training
If you are looking for training for your corporate requirements then enroll with Softlogic for an enriching experience. Our trainers carry out thorough research of the IT world and hence give quality and standard training to progress in your career.
Trainer Profile for DevOps Course in Chennai
The DevOps training is provided by real time expert with over 4 years experience of implementing DevOps and real-time technologies. He has trained several candidates on DevOps projects. He has great command in Linux, AWS, Azure and DevOps.
- The trainer teaches DevOps culture, practices and tools to the aspiring candidates in both classroom and online mode.
- The trainer has shown involvement in the IT field especially in Docker, AWS administrations, Jenkins etc.
- A passionate teacher and has excellent teaching skills.
- DevOps is primarily a professional course and the trainer understands this very well. He is competent in training corporates.
- The trainer aims to offer 100% hands-on, interview and certification focused training. Through his training the students will easily crack DevOps interview and possess advanced knowledge of tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Docker etc.
- The trainer successfully deploys continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Is aware of DevOps best practices and methodologies for enhancing quality of software
- Is completely up-to-date in the DevOps practice since he spends time dealing with real-world industry applications.
DevOps Training Course Syllabus
Introduction to Devops
- What Is Devops
- History of Devops
- Devops definition
- DevOps Main Objectives
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Containers and Virtual Development
- Configuration Management Tools
- What is Cloud?
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- SAAS (Software as a Service)
- PAAS (Platform as a Service)
- Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
- Public Clouds
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Services
LINUX Basic and Admin
- Linux OS Introduction
- Importance of Linux in DevOps
- Linux Basic Command Utilities
- Linux Administration
- Environment Variables
- Linux Server Installation
- RPM and YUM Installation
- Flow Controls
- Manipulating Strings
- Reading and Writing Files
- Positional Parameters
Continuous Integration – Jenkins
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Configure Jenkins
- Jenkins Management
- Scheduling build Jobs
- POLL SCM
- Build Periodically
- Maven Build Scripts
- Support for the GIT version control System
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Jenkins Build Pipe Line
- Parent and Child Builds
- Sequential Builds
- Jenkins Master & Slave Node Configuration
- Jenkins Workspace Management
- Securing Jenkins
- Creating Users
- Jenkins Plugins
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
- SCM plugin
- Build and test
- GIT Features
- 3-Tree Architecture
- GIT – Clone /Commit / Push
- GIT Hub Projects
- GIT Hub Management
- GIT Rebase & Merge
- GIT Stash, Reset, Checkout
- GIT Clone, Fetch, Pull
Build tool- Maven
- Maven Installation
- Maven Build requirements
- Maven POM Builds (pom.xml)
- Maven Build Life Cycle
- Maven Local Repository (.m2)
- Maven Global Repository
- Group ID, Artifact ID, Snapshot
- Maven Dependencies
- Maven Plugins
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Server Configuration
- Infrastructure Management
- SSH Connection in Ansible Master
- YAML Scripts
- Host Inventory
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Host and Group Specific Data
- Ad-hoc Commands
- Core Modules
- Extra Modules
- Ansible Roles
- How to get Docker Image?
- What is Docker Image
- Docker Installation
- Working with Docker Containers
- What is Container
- Docker Engine
- Crating Containers with an Image
- Working with Images
- Docker Command Line Interphase
- Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Docker Trusted Registry
- Docker swarm
- Docker attach
- Docker File & Commands