VMware Training in Chennai
Best VMware Training in Chennai
Being a virtualization and cloud computing software, VMware bases its virtualization technologies on its bare-metal hypervisor in a specific architecture. Get to know the importance of VMware and gain the confidence to attend VM certifications after attending VMware Certification Training in Chennai.
VMware Certification Training in Chennai
VMware is a global leader in forming the groundwork of Virtualization technology. It is famous for delivering world-class certification courses to IT professionals. VMware involves in developing platform for server and desktop virtualization by means of the expansion of its new technologies including software-defined storage and network specialization. VMware Training in Chennai is framed to boost your credibility and to substantiate your technical skills. It helps to develop the relevant skills and technical proficiency in VMware cloud environment.
Softlogic’s VMware training makes you ready to take certification exams that are highly valued in the IT domain. We create the right platform for participants to bring in agility and profitability to their organization.
Overview of VMware
With VMware server virtualization, a hypervisor is set up on the physical server to let several virtual machines to run on the same physical server. Each VM can initiate its own operating system which implies that multiple Oss can run on one physical server. Learn more about the importance of VMware and explore it profoundly from the leading VMware Training Institute in Chennai.
Benefits of using VMware for your Test/Dev Environment
- Affordable usage of hardware
- Huge portions of your production environment can be replicated on servers
- Minimal cost of hardware for the overall test environment
- Quicker rollback during testing
- Quicker deployment of a new test platform
- Test VMs can be deleted when they are not required
Prerequisites for Attending VMware Classes in Chennai
The aspiring candidate should possess system administration experience on Linux or Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Who can Attend VMware Certification Training in Chennai?
- IT freshers
- IT professionals
- Other programming language developers
- Software developers
- Cloud developers
- Virtual machine code professionals etc.
Benefits of Attending VMware Course in Chennai
- Skilled IT professionals in the domain of data center virtualization technologies are in great demand in the IT industry
- VMware Certification Training in Chennai substantiates your expertise in the virtualization technologies. Softlogic gives you the required knowledge to crack the VMware certifications with ease.
- Supports you in your career progress in the competitive market
- Places you among the highest paid professionals in the IT domain
VMware Course Fees and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
The course fee for VMware training in Chennai is reasonable. Kindly contact our technical team regarding queries in date, place and duration of the training program.
VMware Certification Program
- Cloud Management and Automation
- Desktop and Mobility
- Data Center Virtualization
- Digital Business Transformation
- Network Virtualization
- Digital Workspace
- Each such category provides several certification levels, comprising:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
Scope of VMware Certification
The Virtualization market is progressing to a great extent across the world. For customers, VMware is very popular since it was one of the first organizations to offer a server virtualization solution named vSphere. This assisted them to save a lot of money when hardware wasn’t comparatively cheap. For job seekers, the organization offers huge incentives and great growth opportunities. It is important for employees to keep abreast with the latest technologies and not be complacent.
VMware skills and certifications are highly recognized and valued in the domain of virtualization and cloud management. AWS is highly in demand in the IT industry as it is an expanding technology but it has its own path which is not same as that of VMware.
The syllabus for VMware is prepared in a meticulous manner. The experts at Softlogic ensure that it is the latest and best.
Introduction to Virtualization Technologies
- VMware workstation
- VMware player
- Virtual box
Introduction to VMware Virtualization
- Introduce Virtualization
- Introduce Virtual machines
- Introduce vSphere components
VMware ESX and ESXi ( ESX/ESXi 4.1)
- Introduce the architecture of ESX and ESXi
- Manually configure ESX/ESXi
VMware vCenter Server
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Manage vCenter Server inventory objects
- Create, configure, and manage vNetwork standard switches
- Create, configure, and manage network connections
- Create, configure, and manage port groups
- Configure ESX/ESXi with iSCSI, NFS,.
- Create and manage vSphere datastores
- Deploy virtual machines using the Create New Virtual Machine wizard, templates,
cloning, and VMware vCenter Converter
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Perform Storage vMotion migrations
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Control virtual machine access to CPU, memory, and I/O resources
- Introduce VMkernel methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
- Back up and recover virtual machines using VMware Data Recovery
- Manage multiple vCenter Server inventories using VMware vCenter Linked Mode
- Manage ESX/ESXi configuration compliance using Host Profiles
- Create, configure, and manage vNetwork distributed switches, network connections, and
- Perform VMware vMotion migrations
- Configure and manage a VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler cluster
- Configure and manage a VMware High Availability cluster
- Configure fault-tolerant virtual machines using VMware Fault Tolerance
- Manage patching and patch compliance using vCenter Update Manager