SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai
SQL Server Training in Chennai
A proper database is essential for every business. The businesses evaluate data and get report from data. This implies that there is huge demand for database. Microsoft SQL Server is the best relational database server software which is utilized for data storage, data control, retrieval of data as needed by applications, evaluation and reporting.
SQL Server can take care of single-machine applications including desktop to big internet related applications. Being a cloud-ready information platform it assists in placing the data in public cloud in a safe manner. Several Microsoft technologies and services including Dotnet and SharePoint make use of only MS SQL Server. Softlogic has understood the importance of MS SQL Server and provides comprehensive SQL Server Training in Chennai.
Overview of MS SQL Training in Chennai
Are you an aspiring candidate willing to get into the career of programming, web or windows applications applying C# or using MSBI tools for data evaluation and reports? Or are you planning to extend your role to administer data as an SQL Server DBA? Softlogic is a Best SQL Server Training Institute in Chennai where we strive to maintain excellent quality teaching to ensure that every participant grasps the concepts in a sound manner. Each topic is taught in a proficient manner with practical approach. Getting MS SQL Certification in Chennai from Softlogic assists in understanding other database servers easily. All the Microsoft products apply SQL server as backend and there is a great demand for individuals handling SQL. Softlogic assists you in acing this powerful database. Besides, our hands-on training, 100% placement assistance and limited batch sizes will definitely help in molding you in a better manner.
MS SQL Course Fee and Duration
The course fee of MS SQL Certification Training in Chennai is reasonable; You can pay it in two installments. Our help desk will clear all your concerns regarding time, venue and duration.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for MS SQL. Please contact our team for current MS SQL course fee and duration.
Contact No: +91 86818 84318
MS SQL Server Database Course Objective
This course is framed to offer students with the knowledge and skills required to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server database. The course concentrates on teaching students how to use SQL server product features and tools pertinent to maintaining a database. SQL Server 2017 is the latest at the time of this writing. However, SQL Server 2016 is still a pretty compelling installation.
Job profiles in MS SQL Server after getting trained from the top SQL Server Training Center in Chennai
There are several roles which are connected with MS SQL. Once you complete the course at the Top MS SQL Training Institute in Chennai you can join an IT organization as a Junior DBA and later can climb the ladder as a Senior DBA or Database Architecture Professional.
Scope of SQL Server DBA Training in Chennai
MS SQL skills are used for database development, support and administration. MS SQL Server offers value added services besides the fundamental database management system. These services initiate either as a part of some SQL Server element or out-of process as Windows Service. Best MS SQL DBA Training in Chennai from Softlogic provides engineering students a great future.
SQL Server DBA Course Syllabus
MS SQL has been having a release often and version 2019 is expected to release. The syllabus of Microsoft SQL Server Course in Chennai is prepared meticulously so that the candidate gets trained in the appropriate version. The syllabus also meets the industry standards through which the candidate will get the confidence to attend interviews.
- Outlining SQL as the cornerstone of database activity
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standards
- Describing the fundamental building blocks: tables, columns, primary keys and foreign keys
Building the Database Schema
- Creating tables and columns
- Building tables with CREATE TABLE
- Modifying table structure with ALTER TABLE
- Adding columns to an existing table
- Removing tables with DROP TABLE
Protecting data integrity with constraints
- Guaranteeing uniqueness with primary key constraints
- Enforcing integrity with foreign key constraints
- Imposing business rules with check constraints
- Enabling and disabling constraints
- Removing constraints with ALTER TABLE
Improving performance with indexes
- Expediting data retrieval with indexes
- Recommending guidelines for index creation
- Modifying table contents
- Adding table rows with INSERT
- Changing row content with UPDATE
- Removing rows with DELETE
- Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) rules
- Controlling transactions with COMMIT and ROLLBACK
Writing Single Table Queries
- Retrieving data with SELECT
- Restricting rows with the WHERE filter
- Sorting the result with ORDER BY
- Handling NULL values in expressions
- Avoiding NULL value pitfalls in filter conditions
Querying Multiple Tables
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standard join syntax
- Matching related rows with INNER JOIN
- Including nonmatched rows with OUTER JOIN
- Creating a Cartesian product with CROSS JOIN
Combining results with set operators
- Stacking results with UNION
- Identifying matching rows with INTERSECT
- Utilizing EXCEPT to find nonmatching rows
Employing Functions in Data Retrieval
- Processing data with row functions
- Conditional formatting with the CASE expression
- Utilizing the CASE expression to simulate IF tests
- Dealing with NULL values
Performing analysis with aggregate functions
- Summarizing data using SUM, AVG and COUNT
- Finding the highest/lowest values with MAX and MIN
- Defining the summary level with GROUP BY
- Applying filter conditions with HAVING
Constructing Nested Queries
- Applying subqueries in filter conditions
- Correlated vs. noncorrelated subqueries
- Testing the existence of rows
Including subqueries in expressions
- Placing subqueries in the column list
- Creating complex expressions containing subqueries
- Handling subqueries that return no rows
Developing In-Line and Stored Views
- Breaking down complex problems
- Selecting data from a query result set
- Subqueries in the FROM clause
- Creating views in a database
- Building reusable code
- Updateable vs. non-updateable views
Why training in MS SQL from the top MS SQL Training Center is needed?
Some would have a question as to whether MS SQL is still in demand. In order to answer this question and the importance of SQL Server Training in Chennai, lets understand MS SQL better. SQL is the major language responsible for controlling data and data structures comprised within a relational database management system. It is a language that you use to communicate with the database. With the passage of time, an alternative to SQL has cropped up named NoSQL. Now, as per trends, SQL is re-emerging and now it is one of the most sought-after skills by recruiters. Despite the waves created by NoSQL in the recent years, SQL is still heading to become the universal interface for data evaluation once again. In order to learn about this re-surging concept, contact the educational counselors of Softlogic and later enroll for a free demo session.