Python Training in Chennai
Python Training in Chennai at Softlogic assists you to get comprehensive knowledge of Python programming language. The Python course content is framed by us in a unique manner. You can start learning Python Course in Chennai from basics to advanced concepts.
What is Python?
Python is a user-friendly, versatile and powerful programming language. It consists of extensive libraries and frameworks which are simple to use.
Python is the one of the most talked about languages in the present world. It is framed to be highly extensible. Being embedded in existing applications that require a programming interface is also one of its key strengths. A newcomer can easily learn Python with training from Best Python Centers in Chennai like Softlogic.
- Python programming has a good impact on the readability of code and assists in writing small and large functions.
- Python programming is applied in writing scripting programs and non scripting programs
- Having consisting of a huge library for data manipulation and evaluation, Python helps programmers to develop any program easily.
- Several job opportunities are present for Python developers
- Python is one of the most flexible and open-source language that has a simple learning curve.
- Python also plays a prominent role in data science, which is one of the demanding technologies nowadays.
What are the Objectives of Python Training in Softlogic?
- Writing reusable scripts will become easy for you when you get trained from us.
- Our trainers continuously take exhaustive exercises that assist you to apply Python in your application environment accurately.
- Softlogic trains you on implementing the built-in functions of Python.
- You can also execute the external modules through our training.
- You will have an understanding of the data science concepts of Python if you take up Python with data analytics training from Softlogic. For example, you will learn visualization with Python and be taken through important modules for statistical methods. This will be useful for experienced candidates.
Placement Assistance from Softlogic
We give 100% placement support for the betterment of your career. We also conduct mock interviews which acts as a prelude for you to attend the interviews. We will make out your technical efficiency and the areas you need to improve. This guides you in being confident in the interview.
Softlogic closely looks into the growth of students during training program and helps them to raise their level of knowledge and performance. This will be useful for their career.
Do you need Training in Python?
Yes you need training in Python if you want to become a great programmer or want to explore the world of Python with Data Science. Moreover, Python is a trending language and you can benefit from getting trained in it.
Job opportunities for Python Experts
Several professionals comprising software engineers, data scientists, software developers, research analysts, etc. can gain from Python course. If you want to become one such skilled professional, it’s time that you get trained in Python from the Best Python Training Institute in Chennai as Softlogic.
If you are kick-starting your career in Python, then you need not worry about the scope. There are plenty of opportunities for Python developer. The job responsibilities of Python Developer are to develop software, writing and executing software solutions, integrating data solutions and giving a helping hand to new projects.
Those who have learned Python can also get into the role of Research Analysts and apply techniques to perform market research, comprehend consumer behavior and offer better insights on marketing initiatives. Data Analyst is a famous role and it needs statistical knowledge.
Python Certification Training in Chennai
By gaining Python Certification in Chennai, trainees can start their programming career and learn to build large and complex frameworks and applications in the context of an enterprise environment. You can also earn an industry relevant big data science certification from Softlogic and boost your career.
Prerequisites to learn Python Course
Knowledge of computer fundamentals is good to start with Python. An additional knowledge about programming will ascertain quicker learning and implementation in the real-time projects.
Who can attend Python Course?
This course is applicable for those who are not just searching for Python training but want Python training with advanced analytics and machine learning to kickstart their career in data science.
A a fresher, you may not get a job with hefty salary with a corporate giant. However, you can start working with startups that will provide you with great exposure to the industry. You should have considerable years of experience in multiple positions. In fact, companies look for proven history of the application of the tools and techniques. Python with data science is a rewarding field and you can study this through Softlogic.
The following candidates can attend the Python development course.
- Seasoned professionals who wish to make career in bigdata with Python.
- Software developers and software testing professionals
- Project managers
- Database developers and administrators
- Network and Systems Engineers
- Software testing professionals
- Mobile and device testing professionals
- Any beginner who want to explore the world of Python
For Python with data analytics, the following candidates with reasonable experience in IT/ITES sector can attend:
- Professionals from different backgrounds including Engineering, Maths, Finance, Business Management, Statistics etc. who has great desire to learn Python for data science.
- Aspiring professional inclined to learn practical data science with Python
- Any resource wishing to learn how to implement machine learning algorithms with Python
- Employees wanting to get started in deep learning with Python
- Any aspiring candidate who has previous knowledge of Python wanting to get into data analysis
Python is a very powerful tool and is easy to learn with expert training. Well, you can call Softlogic for a free demo session and experience the quality of training.
Python Course Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Python. Please contact our team for current Python course fee and duration.
Why Python training from Softlogic?
Softlogic offers the best quality of Python Training in Chennai with proficient experts.
- Flexible timing for Python training.
- Python training with trending technologies including machine learning.
- One can easily write the Python Certification Examination after completing the Python course from SLA.
- 100% placement support after the completion of Python training.
- Once you complete Python course from Softlogic, you become an excellent Python developer and can enter a lucrative profession.
- We ensure that you obtain higher programming logic and coding skills at the time of your course.
- Proficient trainers who clears your doubts immediately
- Gain knowledge on the concepts of Python from basic to advanced level.
- Python project tasks that are industry relevant
- Job-focused course content
- Job assistance that carefully hones the skills of freshers.
- Backup classes whenever needed
- Online training provided if the candidate has issues in time and place.
Python Training Course Syllabus
- What is Python?
- Comparison of Python with other languages like C/C++, Java etc
- Execution model of Python
- Salient features of Python
- How Python runs Programs?
- Areas where Python is in use
- Industries that are using Python
- Installing Python in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Using Python interpreter
- Execute a Script
- Structuring with Indentation
Datatype and Variables
- Variables v/s identifiers
- Naming convention of variables
- Single-quote, double quote and multi-line strings
- String Operations ( Concatenation, Repetition, Indexing, Slicing, Splitting and joining )
- If/Else Statements
- For/while Statements
- Range() function
- Break and continue statements
- Else clauses on Loops
- Pass statements
- Defining Function
- Default Argument
- Keyword Argument
- Arbitrary Arguments List
- Unpacking Argument List
- Documentation Strings
List Data Structure
- List Comprehensions
- Appending to the list
- Extending the list
- Immutable objects
- Tuple Comprehensions
- Immutable objects
- Add, Clear, Copy Sets
- Iterating over dictionaries
- Accessing non existing keys
- Copy dictionaries
- Lists from dictionaries
Input and Output
- Input function
- Input with raw_input()
- Output with old string format
- Python format function
- Reading from the file
- Writing to the file
- Methods of file objects
Error and Exceptions
- Syntax Errors
- Handling Exceptions (try, except)
- Raising Exceptions (raise)
- Clean-up Actions (try… finally)
- Else Clause
- Assert statements
- Class Syntax
- Class Objects
- Instance Objects
- Method Objects
- Class and Instance Variables
- Multiple Inheritance
- Creating Modules
- Import a module
- Import the names
- Executing modules as scripts
- sys module – access to exit(), stdout, sdin, argv…
- Re module for regular expressions
- sys – file system, operating system interface.
- math – math functions
- datetime – date and time libraries
- dir() function
- Importing * from a Package
- Intra Package Reference