Best Web Designing Training in Chennai & Web Designing Training Institute in Chennai
Web Design and Development Training in Chennai
Softlogic Offer the best Web Designing training and placement in Chennai with well defined training modules and course sessions.
If you are looking to start your career as a designer and are searching for some right platform, Join our Web Designing and Development Class in Chennai to achieve the best web designing skills and see your career graph rising. Web Designing is the process of building websites. This includes layout design, markup, fonts, images, content and responsive utilities. In IT Sector, Web Designing with UI, User Interface Development is one the most demanding course with maximum job opportunities.
Web Designing Training Institute in Chennai – Web designing is the creation and planning of making a website. By the help of web designing you can create a website. this includes the information architecture, user iterface, site structure, navigation, layout, colors, fonta, imagery, looks moving images, validations, forms designing, creating tables and forms. all of these are combined with the principles of design to createa website that meets goals of the owenrs and designer.
Web Designing Training Institute in Chennai The process of planning and creating a website called Web Design. The work includes the use of text, images, digital media and interactive elements to produce a page like in a browser. The job of a web designer includes the conceptualization, design, post-production, research, publicity and control of the media applied to pages within the site and in these days, in mobile applications. HTML and CSS knowledge is important for designing websites.
Web Designing Training – Front End
Web Design consists of designing the front end of the applications using well known technology stacks like HTML5, Java Script and Cascaded Style Sheets (CSS).
Web Development Training – Back End
Web Development involves writing the code in the server side which will analyze the inputs from the clients and responds accordingly to the client requests. Web Design and Web Development are two phases of the same application development project.
Candidates who joined Web Development Training in Chennai – Softlogic Systems will be trained from the basic front end Web Designing Training to back end Web Development Training.
Web Development Training with Placement in Chennai
Our Web development Training program with Placement in Chennai is specially designed for fresher candidates which helps them learn from scratch to advance web development topics. The web development training program is designed with pure job oriented practical training topics.
Course Syllabus and Free Demo Class
After completion of our Web Designing Course, candidate will be able to design any website of his choice perfectly, with Latest Websites Trends, can host his website on web server, and can do seo of this projects.
Web Design Course Fee and Duration
The course fees is moderate and the students have the option to pay it in two installments. For concerns regarding course duration, you can call our educational counsellors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Web Design Training. Please contact our team for current Web Design Training course fee and duration.
Web Designing Training Course Syllabus
What is Web Design
- Introduction to Web Design
- Domain Names & DNS
- Client and Server Software.
- Static& Dynamic
- Careers in Web Technologies
Adobe Photoshop CSS-2
- Introduction of Stock Photography
- Types of Images and Image Editing Tools
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Using Photoshop Tools
- Layers, Actions and Filters
- Creating Custom Effects
- Design Banners, Basic Website Layout
- Design Complex website Layout
- Conversation of PSD to XHTML
- Introduction to Adobe Flash
- Tools in Adobe Flash
- Frame Animation
- Various Flash Effects
- Creating Flash Banners
- Creating Flash Intro’s
- Creating Flash Website
- Basics of Action Scripting.
HTML & DHTML
- Structure of HTML
- Basic HTML Tags
- Advanced HTML Tags
- Difference between HTML & DHTML
- DHTML Basic tags
- Introduction to Doc Types
- Creating Simple HTML Pages
Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to CSS
- Types of style sheets
- Types of CSS Selectors
- Complete CSS properties
- Converting Table layout to CSS
- Custom CSS Layout Design
- Creating simple and dropdown menus
- Creating Appealing forms using CSS
- CSS Tips and Tricks with Hacks
- Client and Server side scripting
- Introduction to Java Scripting
- Types of Java Scripts
- Variables, operators, loops
- Objects, Events and DOM
- Common java script functions
- Using Java script in Dreamweaver
- Java Script Validations
- Implementing Menus, Galleries etc
- Introduction to Ajax
- Real time Ajax Examples
How to Create Website
- Client Requirements/Specifications
- Creating a concept and layout
- Choosing a Color Scheme
- Choosing Stock Photography
- Texture and Typography
- Design a Professional Layout
- Conversation of PSD to CSS
Web Hosting By FTP
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Changing Name Servers
- Linux and Windows CP
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Intro to Adobe Dreamweaver
- Learning the interface
- Defining a Dreamweaver site
- Adding Content and Multimedia.
- Creating user submission forms.
- Importing a website design
- Dynamic Features
Testing and Implementation
- Various Browser Versions
- Validating the dHTML & CSS
- Common Compatibility Issues