Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai
Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai
Technology is growing a rapid pace. In such a situation, developers can no longer be complacent with developing, but should catch up with the cropping trends in web development in a regular basis. They have to keep updating their skills from ground level from designing to the real deployment. This ongoing course of action gives way to a new role of developers known as Full Stack Developers.
Being advanced development professionals, full stack developers are capable of framing and building challenging and appealing websites and applications. They are multi-talented professionals who have the proficiency to work on all the aspects of development ranging from front end to backend. They also take care of database and can even move towards dealing with debugging and testing applications. Do you want to a well qualified Full Stack professional? Then it’s time to enroll in the Best Full Stack Training Institute in Chennai. Here you will learn all the important concepts from the scratch.
What are the Requirements of a Full Stack Developer?
- You can easily dive into the web development industry. However, getting into the IT industry as a Full Stack developer is a challenging task. Do you want to take up this challenge? Then enroll in Softlogic for an enriching experience in Full Stack.
- When you are a Full-Stack developer you should be aware of all the front-end technologies and the back-end technologies.
- You are required to know all programming languages or at least the common ones.
- You should be efficient at working with everything right from databases to user interfaces.
- It requires lot of hard work to become a full-stack developer but finally it helps.
What Full Stack Developers Do?
Full Stack Developers design powerful web apps and websites. They work on various aspects of development including front-end, back-end, database and even debugging and testing.
Both big and startup companies prefer recruiting Full Stack Developers. This is due to the reason that they possess multifaceted developing skills. As far as the nature of the versatility of the Full Stack Developer’s job is concerned, they work in high performance team that handles several functions thereby producing high-quality projects. You are taking a wise decision in taking up a career in Full Stack since there is lot of job prospects, good salary and better scope of progress.
All you need to work on is to up-skill your knowledge by taking up a Full Stack Developer Training in Chennai, earn your certification, and be abreast with newer iterations in technology through your job experience.
Full Stack Course Fees and Duration
The fee for Full Stack Development Training in Chennai is moderate and you can pay it in two installments. In case you are having queries regarding the time, place and duration of the course you can contact our help desk.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
Pre-Requisites for Full Stack Classes in Chennai
- Prior knowledge of the below-mentioned concepts will be beneficial:
- Sound comprehension of programming concepts
- Fair knowledge of Java programming
- Fundamental knowledge of front end and back end development
Who can Attend the Training from the Best Full Stack Training Institute in Chennai?
- Programming Experts
- Java Professionals
- Database Administrators
- Degree Holders
- Networking Administrators
- End Users
- Full Stack
Full Stack Developer Course Syllabus
Since learning Full Stack is a comprehensive program we have included all the essential concepts of Full Stack Development in our syllabus. The content of the syllabus is updated regularly and it is the best in the industry.
- Fundamentals of jQuery
- Fundamentals of Ajax Development
- Create a node.js Real Time Chat Application
All-In-One HTML/HTML5 And CSS/CSS3 Suite
- All-In-One HTML/HTML5 And CSS/CSS3 Suite
- Applying Designs to WireFrames with HTML5 and CSS3
- Build Your Own HTML5 Video Player
- Building Responsive Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
- HTML5 and CSS3 Site Design
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example – Educational Game
- HTML5 Mobile Game Development by Example -Veggies vs Zombies
- Make HTML5 Games with No Coding Required
- Understanding HTML5 Input Types
- Website Wireframing with HTML5 and CSS3
- Introduction and Foundation
- Node Projects
- Working with shrink-wrap to lock the node modules versions
- Working with asynchronous programming
- Building a HTTP Server with Node.JS using HTTP APIs
- File System
- Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Multi-Processing in NodeJS
- Express JS with MongoDB and Sqlite
- io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Introduction to Task Managers with unit testing
- What is a SPA? What is Angular?
- Preparing for TypeScript
- Angular-4 new features
- Building with A4 Components
- Bootstrap Scaffolding
- Angular 4 Binding and Events
- Dependency Injection and services
- HTTP, Promises, and Observables
MongoDB Developer and Administrator
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to NoSQL databases
- MongoDB A Database for the Modern Web
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Indexing and Aggregation
- Replication and Sharding
- Developing Java and Node JS Application with MongoDB
- Administration of MongoDB Cluster Operations
- Welcome to Starting with React
- React Components
- React State and Props
- React Event Handling
- Routing in React React flux
- Styling React
- Course Conclusion
- Installing Linux
- Getting To Know The Command Line
- It’s All About The Files
- Working With Command Line
- More Advanced Command Line And Concepts
- Rational Databases
- SQL Querying
- Your First Queries
- Filtering Your Results
- Consolidating Your Data
- Grouping Your Data
- Joining Tables
- Manipulating Your Data
- Transaction Control
- Creating Database Objects And Adding Business Logic