Ansible Training in Chennai
Best Ansible Training in Chennai
Being an open source automation platform Ansible is is very easy to setup but yet powerful. It can assist you with configuration management, task automation and application deployment. It can also perform IT orchestration, where you have to initiate tasks in sequence and form a chain of events which must take place on varied services or devices. When you get Ansible Training in Chennai from Softlogic you will get to know all the important aspects of this powerful DevOps tool. With focus on hands-on practical sessions and placement assistance, Softlogic is the Best Ansible Training Institute in Chennai.
Overview of Ansible
Ansible doesn’t use an agent on the specific remote host. On the contrary, it applies SSH which is assumed to be installed one every system you wish to control. Moreover, Ansible is written in Python which should be installed on the remote host. This implies that you don’t have to launch a client server environment prior to applying Ansible. You can just initiate it from any of your machines. From the client’s perspective there is no knowledge of any Ansible server. Are you fascinated by the amazing concept of Ansible? Then it’s time to enroll in Softlogic for Best Ansible Training in Chennai.
Ansible Course Fee and Duration
The fee for Ansible Training in Chennai is moderate and it can be paid in two installments. Suppose you have any issues regarding time, place and duration, you can contact our educational counselors who will be happy to clear your queries.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Ansible. Please contact our team for current Ansible course fee and duration.
Prerequisites for Ansible Classes in Chennai
Before you take up Ansible training from the Top Ansible Training Institute in Chennai it is important to have some fundamental knowledge regarding coding and programming. Besides, you should have knowledge about the basics of Unix and Linux to make the most from our excellent training program.
The aspiring candidates are also suggested to get some acquaintance with text editors prior to functioning with Ansible. Students would also gain from a comprehension of standard system administration concepts besides system administration skills including restarting a service and fixing network issues.
Who can attend Ansible Certification Training in Chennai?
- System administrators who wish to control different types and numbers of system
- System managers who are inclined to automate their daily workloads and need working in DevOps environment
- Developers wishing to bring in automation in the existing development process.
- Technical professionals, infrastructure administrator and architect who wish to learn Continuous Integration with Ansible for regular activities or for gaining knowledge.
Future scope of Ansible
Ansible is a configuration management and infrastructure provisioning tool. You can use it for various cases. Two of the most frequently used cases are forming new environments and controlling the configurations and existing servers. This leads to a world of possibilities. There would be the presence of enterprises that need atleast one of the above services. Ansible seems to be the ideal choice. The agentless approach, simplicity in maintaining YAML format code etc, makes it preferable for deciding between the several options for infrastructure provision and configuration management.
Containerization is yet another trend that is gaining momentum nowadays. Several companies now prefer to have test environments as containers. This is same with the production environment. Containers are really powerful with Ansible.
Benefits of taking Ansible Training in Chennai
Ansible has gained name for the simplicity of its language, It is written in human-readable YAML. It has a simple learning curve and is accessible than its alternatives.
Ansible has a great community support. There are innumerable downloads of Ansible every month and it is at present the most famous open source automation tool on GitHub. It has been adequately embraced as an orchestration tool.
Ansible’s simplicity and community has paved the way to a set of playbooks that encompass s varied range of use cases. Ansible is versatile in the sense that it can automate configuration at several levels and can be used in various equipments or infrastructures. It is specifically useful for controlling modern scale-out applications.
Ansible’s official suite of supported playbooks can be helpful for production workloads. Ansible also offers a comprehensive way of writing your own modules applying well-known languages including Python. In order to know more about this and the other benefits, you can enroll in the Top Ansible Training Center in Chennai.
Ansible’s structured inventory mechanism provides you lot of control over individual instances rather than agent-based approaches.
These are some of benefits of the popular DevOps tool, Ansible. When you take up Ansible Classes in Chennai you will learn how to work on it and understand why it is so popular.
Ansible Training Course Syllabus
The syllabus of Ansible Course in Chennai is carefully prepared to meet the ever-changing industry standards. Care is taken that the content of the syllabus is holistic, fresh and best.
Introduction to Ansible
- What is Configuration Management?
- Automation of manual work on IT orchestration
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What is DevOps?
- How CM is important for DevOps
- Overview of Ansible
- What issues Solving by Ansible?
- Strengths of Ansible
- Concept and terminology on Ansible
- Architecture of Ansible
- Different from Chef and Puppet
Getting start with Ansible
- Infrastructure Management
- Some prerequisites
- Set up on Windows / Linux
- Create basic inventory file
- Run Ansible Ad-Hoc command
- Testing with Vagrant
- Connect to your target nodes with SSH
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- Inventory file for Multiple Servers
- Configure groups of servers or individual servers
- Manage users and groups
- Manage packages
- Manage files and directories
- Overview of Playbooks
- Power Plays
- Asynchronous Actions
- Error Handler
- Manage Ansible code using git
- Running Playbook
Docker containers with Ansible
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker application lifecycle
- Create Docker image with Ansible
- Synergy of containerization and automation
- Staring MySQL containers
- Data storage containers
Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
Deployments with Ansible
- Deploying Application to local Vagrant environment
- Promote code to higher environment
- Alternative to Ansible compares
Best Practices on Ansible
Benefits of Puppet
- Puppet uses a continuous delivery model to the software release cycle through automating operations and deployment workflow.
- System administration activities are saved as manifests and modules, These are reusable configuration construction blocks to quickly form preconfigured servers.
- Puppet has huge industry support throughout the cloud and DevOps ecosystem. It operates with almost any server platform in the market today.
- Puppet lets you to define your infrastructure as code with simplicity of coding few puppet scripts. IAC is an essential part of DevOps practices.
- Any downtime because of configuration concerns is mitigated to minimum, and speed of recovery is quite fast.
- There is sufficient time saving through Puppet because of its speed of deployment
- Puppet is supported by a huge open source developer platform
- Puppet functions good even on a huge infrastructure by automating the repetitive tasks in a simple manner.
- Puppet supports an exhaustive number of platforms including Microsoft Windows, BSD etc.
Diving more into the advantages of Puppet
Most IT management solutions produces efficiencies of over 20-30 nodes per sysadmin. Puppet lets 100s and even 1000s of nodes per sysadmin.
Customers have substantially mitigated the time it takes them to deliver application into production, starting from weeks to days and even hours with the help of Puppet.
Your nodes maintain the state you fixed for them and this substantially enhances service availability, performance and scalability.
Puppet offers rich data sets not only of infrastructure configuration but also of any modifications to that infrastructure whether under direct management of Puppet or not. There is more visibility in the changes taking place in your infrastructure