Best QTP Training in Chennai | QTP Training Institute in Chennai
Best QTP Training in Chennai
Quick Test Professional (QTP) is an automation testing tool which will automate the actions of the user on web-based applications. QTP is framed for Windows and Web-based applications. Enroll in the top QTP Training Institute in Chennai for an enriching experience in learning QTP.
Overview of QTP
Earlier known as HP QuickTest Professional (QTP), Unified Functional Testing (UFT) offers functional and regression test automation. UFT automation testing by means of an intuitive, visual user experience that combines manual, automated and framework-based, together as a single IDE .It applies Visual Basic Scripts to elaborate on the test steps and to direct the objects for managing the application. It is a GUI based testing tool for every application to automate the user actions. It will begin testing the application by making out the objects and will do the required actions on it to enhance the testing efficiency.
Why QTP from the top QTP Training Center in Chennai?
You can learn QTP/UFT in a practical manner with Softlogic. Coupled with the knowledge on QTP you are also making a decisive step by shifting from manual testing to automation testing. Softlogic concentrate on small batch sizes and ensure that the candidates gain the most from the classes. That is why we majorly focus on practical hands-on training. Besides, the candidate is also given the benefit of placement support i.e. mock interviews and technical reviews are conducted.
Our QTP/UFT Training in Chennai begins from the basic introduction to automation testing and then encompasses all the advanced topics.
QTP Training Course Fee and Duration
The course fee for QTP Training in Chennai is moderate and you have facility to pay it in two installments. Are you having any issues regarding the time, place and duration of the course? Then you can discuss with our educational counselors regarding the same. Later you can join the classes.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for QTP Training. Please contact our team for current QTP Training course fee and duration.
Prerequisites for QTP Certification Training in Chennai
The aspiring candidate should have fundamental knowledge of VB scripting
Who should take up QTP training from the leading QTP Training Institute in Chennai?
- Computer Science graduates with fundamental knowledge in software testing
- Seasoned professionals in manual testing
- Seasoned professionals in Visual Basic Scripts
- IT software candidates who want to enter into a good paying career in IT domain
- Seasoned automation testers who wish to boost their testing skills with QTP/UFT
- Software testing professionals having several roles including tester and test engineer
Benefits of QTP
- QTP is an icon-based tool. It automates the functional testing and regression of an application.
- Both technical and non-technical users can gain from it.
- It offers the features of both Record and Playback
- There is testing of both desktop and web-based applications
- It lets Business Process Testing (BPT)
- QTP Testing relies on scripting language VBScript
- Micro Focus UFT uses VBT for the purpose of automating applications
- It supports the biggest pool of software development environments including SAP, Oracle etc.
- QTP tool assists the testers to carry out an automated functional testing in a continuous manner
QTP Training Course Syllabus
The syllabus for QTP training from the Best QTP Training Center in Chennai is prepared so that it adheres to the industry requirements. It is updated regularly. Moreover the experts who prepare it ensure that it is the best.
- QTP Course Content
- Introduction about QTP
- Salient Features
- Drawbacks of Manual Testing
- Advantages of Test Automation
- Supporting Environments
- Information about other Functional Testing tools.
- Which Test Cases needs to be Automated.
- Difference between QTP & Winrunner.
- Expert View and its Syntax.
- Record and Run.
- QTP Testing Process.
- Analyzing Test Results
- Debugging Tests
- Key Elements of QTP
- Test Pane
- Active Screen
- Data Table
- Object Repository & Object Spy
- Learning about VB Script
- Descriptive programming
- Object Identification
- Smart Identification
- Parameterization using Data Table.
- Output Values.
- Conditional Statement
- Looping Statement
- Recording Modes
- recovery Scenario
- Run Modes
- Different ways to Invoke Application in QTP
- Function Library
- Public and Private Function
- Function – Call by Value & ref
- Transaction point
- Optional Step
- Step Generator
- Virtual Objects
- Report event
- Batch Testing
- Adding comments to Scripts.
- Get TO Property/Get RO Property
- Sample VB Script programs
Career progression and demand of QTP
QTP is the functional testing tool applied by technical and non-technical users. It is simple to learn with less script formation. Besides it is a friendly software. QTP has been applied in several banks and corporates. Learning QTO will boost the knowledge of the process in automation testing. QTP is deployed by branded organizations and big apps for quality. QTP is legacy software and it is still used for some purposes. It has the feature for saving screenshot of each and every page navigated at the time of execution. Hence it can be applied as a proof for completion of testing, and we can also refer the screenshots of earlier executions suppose there is any requirement to refer them. There is automatic writing of test report to a customized report page which will ascertain accuracy of the report. It will also strengthen the look and feel of the report.
Future scope of QTP
When we handle huge software application is becomes strenuous for the tester to test every aspect of the application exhaustively and efficiently within the deadline. The tester becomes stressed before the application goes live. QTP can assist in avoiding this situation. A competent QTP tester can form highly optimized test cases to test an application in a comprehensive manner at regular intervals according to the demand of the application. Besides, all the iterative functions and modules can be tested in a competent manner with a common test case prepared by the QTP tester.
The highlight of QTP is that there is no need of learning multiple languages for writing the test cases. A QTP tester can write all his test cases with the help of only VBScript. Moreover, you can depend on QTP for all your testing requirements at any point of time.