Data Science with R Training in Chennai
Best Data Science with R Programming Training in Chennai
R is a popular programming language in the world of data science. It was developed with statistical manipulation in mind and there’s an amazing ecosystem of packages for R that makes you perform great things especially in data visualization. Whether you are just beginning to learn data science or you are an experienced data scientist with lot of Python skills, it’s good that you learn R from the Top Data Science with R Training Institute in Chennai.
Benefits of Learning R for Data Science
- R is a well-accepted language for data science at leading IT firms. Most of them recruit data scientists who use R. Not just tech firms, but also consulting firms, banks and other financial institutions, research labs and academic institutions use R for analysis and visualization.
- It’s only quite difficult to learn the syntax in R. However, once you get through it, R is very easy to learn. R was framed exclusively keeping in mind data manipulation and analysis.
- You will get handsome salary when you learn R. Since R was structured with statistical analysis in mind, it has a great ecosystem of packages and other resources that are amazing for data science.
- R has a growing community of data scientists and statisticians. With the explosion of the domain of data science, R has also exploded.
- Including R in your repertoire will make some projects simpler and it will also provide flexibility and marketability to you as an employee.
- R is a statistical language with support libraries for ML, data science and stats. R is appropriate for data science for business because it helps in topic-specific packages. Moreover, R consists of support packages or libraries for the purpose of Finance, Econometrics etc that is widely applied for business analytics. R is interactive to use.
- Earlier, R was regarded as one of the most difficult languages to learn and was considered inconsistent. However, with Tidyverse, this scenario changed. Tidyverse is a set of packages and tools which offer consistent structural programming interface.
- The main highlight of R is that it has the ability to produce business ready reports and infographics and also ML powered web applications.
- Simply put, a data scientist is a statistician with an additional asset: computer programming skills. Programming languages including R provides a data scientist with great powers that let them to gather data in real-time, carry out statistical and predictive analysis, form visualizations etc. That’s why Softlogic has included R programming with Data Science since it one of the data scientist’s favorite tools.
Prerequisites for Data Science with R Programming Training
The aspiring candidate should have the fundamental knowledge of statistics and computer programming.
A fair degree of proficiency in any data handling tool including MS Excel is advantageous
Who can Attend Data Science with R Training in Chennai?
Data Science with R programming is mostly taken up by working professionals who want to boost their skills in data evaluation, statistical analysis, etc. But students belonging to computer science and information technology background can also join this training for taking up jobs in IT organizations. They should possess considerable experience in IT field for achieving this.
- B.Tech (CS/ IT) students
- B.E (CS/ IT) students
- M. Tech (CS/ IT) students etc.
- Professionals looking to shift their domain to analytics field.
- Those whose jobs mainly centers around data analytics and those who have a great interest or a fundamental knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
- Developers wishing to become data scientist
- Analytics Managers who are supervising a group of analysts
- Information Architects who wish to gain specialization in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who want to handle Big Data
- Analysts wishing to comprehend Data Science methodologies
Data Science with R Course Fee and Duration
The course fees for Data Science with R Programming Training in Chennai at Softlogic is reasonable and can be paid in two installments. If you have any problem with the time and place, don’t hesitate to contact our technical counselors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for R Programming. Please contact our team for current R course fee and duration. The classes are generally scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. We also offer online training by which you can gain in-depth knowledge of R Training.
Job Prospects After Taking R Classes in Chennai
R provides amazing job prospects for any data scientist-novice or seasoned. Indian organizations are looking at R skills in a constant manner. Indian organizations perceive R as a no-cost alternative to much more expensive platforms. At the same time, companies expect several of the new employees to be acquainted with the R tool and how to apply it for data analysis. Softlogic offers Best R Certification Training in Chennai with focus on practical sessions.
You can also learn R and Python together (both are in-demand skills) depending on what company you work with and what they apply. Job trends have shown that there is an increasing demand for both R and Python and salary is lucrative.
Business value of R Programming
Several data scientists and analysts utilize R as a tool of their choice. Moreover, big businesses are embracing R platforms. That said, there is also a great demand for R programmers among start-ups. Some of the job profiles that you can land in after taking training from the top R programming training institute in Chennai are:
- R data scientist
- Analyst manager
- Business analyst
- Data scientist (IT)
- Senior data analyst
- Analyst consultant
How to utilize the Scope of R with Data Science in India?
Being efficient in programming language like R can make you stand apart in the selection process by hiring companies. Even if you have non-programming background, you can still transition to a technical domain like data science.
Upgrading courses are suitable for working professionals. The rise in the demand for data scientists has paved the way to a concurrent rise in the number of students and professionals choosing upskilling courses in data science.
R- Language Training Course Syllabus
Module: 1 R Introduction
- Overview of R Programming
- Downloading and installing
- Help of Function
- Viewing documentation
- General issues in R
- Package Management
Module: 2 Data Inputting in R
- Data Types
- Writing data
- Reading from csv files
- Creating a vector and vector operation
- Initializing data frame
- Control structure
- Re-directing R Output
Module: 3 Data Visualization
- Creating bar chart and dot plot
- Creating histogram and box plot
- Plotting with base graphics
- Plotting and coloring in R
Module: 4 Basic Statistic
- Computing Basic Statistics
- Comparing means of two samples
- Testing a proportion
- Data Munging Basics
Module: 5 Functions and Programming in R
- Flow control: For loop
- If condition
- Debugging tools
Module: 6 Data manipulation in R
- List Management
- Data Transformation
- Merging Data Frames
- Outlier Detection
- Combining multiple vectors
Module: 7 R an Database
- Performing queries
- RODBC and DBI Package
- Advanced Data handling
- Combined and restructuring data frames
Module: 8 Statistical Modelling in R
- Logical Regression
- Hierarchical Clustering PCA for Dimensionality Reduction