React Js Training in Chennai
Best React JS Training in Chennai
Overview of React JS
React JS is formed by Facebook and is the optimal solution for frontend developers of mobile and web apps. Actually, React has been formed to organize the development, maintenance and updating of the UI with the objective of supporting the development teams operating on projects of average and great difficulty.
Why React JS Has Gained Popularity among developers?
- With the help of React JS, building the dynamic web applications becomes easier.
- The developers can in fact reuse the components. This helps in saving the efforts and time of the developer.
- You can ace React JS concepts within a short period of time to develop highly responsive web apps.
- React JS has also gained prominence due to the availability of handy set of tools.
- React JS certification training in Chennai
You can learn all the important concepts of React JS and why it is so popular once you enroll for React JS Certification Training in Chennai. At Sofltogic we maintain small batch sizes and concentrate on practical hands-on sessions for better learning.
Does React JS Make Project Handling Simpler?
Developers always want a framework that breaks down complex components and make it possible to complete the project by forming reusable codes. One of the prominent reasons for the popularity of React JS nowadays is that it doesn’t ask for any extra effort or rework from a developer. Developers can easily develop a complex module quicker and reuse the code as much as required in other modules, this leads to a swift application that can be rendered conveniently in multiple browsers with very less loading time. Thus the developers who are interested in cross browser compatibility prefer React JS.
Prerequisites of React JS Course in Chennai
Who can attend React JS Training in Chennai?
Job Profiles of React JS Professionals
- React JS web developers
- Mobile Application developer with React JS
- Full stack developer
- UI tester
- UI development with React JS
- React-JS for SEO tasks
React JS Course Fees and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
The course fee for React JS training in Chennai is reasonable. Suppose you have any issues pertaining to the venue, time, and duration, feel free to contact our help desk.
Why React JS is ideal for businesses?
This is a technology-driven world. Entrepreneurs and developers are constantly searching for better means of providing their businesses a competitive advantage. React JS is an amazing technology for assisting companies to surpass their competitors when building web apps.
React JS lets businesses to build apps with good UI to boost user experiences. This is the ideal technology that they require for optimum user engagement, higher click-through rates and conversions.
Businesses that apply React JS can be confirmed of better performance. Since React JS assists to prevent updating of DOM it implies that the apps will be quicker and deliver better UX.
React JS was framed to assist enhance the entire rendered pages from the website server. Moreover, it lets nodes to render on the client side.
These are the reasons which show that React JS is beneficial for your business. Get trained on this trending concept from Softlogic and take your career to the next level.
React JS course syllabus
The syllabus for React JS classes in Chennai is framed to instill the skills and knowledge needed to work in React JS, It is all-inclusive with all the concepts and terminologies used in React JS. It is developed by a team of experts after exploring the requirements of the industry. It is frequently updated to comprise the latest developments of React JS.
Introduction to React
- What is React?
- Why React?
- React version history
- React 16 vs React 15
- Just React – Hello World
- Using create-react-app
- Anatomy of react project
- Running the app
- Debugging first react app
Templating using JSX
- Working with React. createElement
- Using logical operators
- Specifying attributes
- Specifying children
- Significance of component architecture
- Types of components
- Class based
- Component Composition
Working with state and props
- What is state and it significance
- Read state and set state
- Passing data to component using props
- Validating props using propTypes
- Supplying default values to props using defaultProps
- Using react key prop
- Using map function to iterate on arrays to generate elements
Event handling in React
- Understanding React event system
- Understanding Synthetic event
- Passing arguments to event handlers
Understanding component lifecycle and handling errors
- Understand the lifecycle methods
- Handle errors using error boundaries
Working with forms</str
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Understand the significance to default Value prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
- What is context
- When to use context
- Create Context
- Reading context in class
- What is code splitting
- Why do you need code splitting
- Route-based code splitting
- What are hooks
- Why do you need hooks
- Different types of hooks
- Using state and effect hooks
- Rules of hooks
Routing with react router
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with BrowserRouter and HashRouter components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Using Switch component to define routing rules
- Making routes dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using Redirect Component
- Using Prompt component to get consent of user for navigation
- Path less Route to handle failed matches
- What is redux
- Why redux
- Redux principles
- Install and setup redux
- Creating actions, reducer and store
- What is Immutable.js?
- Immutable collections
- What is React Redux
- Why React Redux
- Install and setup
- Presentational vs Container components
- Understand high order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
- Why redux middleware
- Available redux middleware choices
- What is redux saga
- Install and setup redux saga
- Working with Saga helpers
- Sagas vs promises
- Understand the significance of unit testing
- Understand unit testing jargon and tools
- Unit testing react components with Jest
- Unit testing react components with enzyme
- What is webpack
- Why webpack
- Install and setup webpack
- Working with webpack configuration file
- Working with loaders
- Working with plugins
- Setting up Hot Module Replacement
- What is server-side rendering (SSR)?
- Why SSR
- Working with render To String and render To StaticM arkup methods