AWS Training in Chennai
AWS Course in Chennai
Are you looking for the best AWS training in Chennai? Then, Softlogic is the right choice. We teach you the important role of AWS in modern cloud computing. We also highlight the importance of scaling the AWS Cloud deployment with the best practices from Amazon.
What is AWS?
AWS is shortly known as Amazon Web Services is one of the major cloud computing platforms. It is a newly developing cloud computing service that is driven by Amazon for data management in a simple manner.
It is also used to deliver software, hardware and storage solutions through the Internet. Scalability, reliability, flexibility and security are the salient features of AWS. When you learn AWS from Softlogic you can rest assured that you are in pace with the industry trend. Eventually you will remain a proficient professional in the AWS platform.
Objectives of AWS course
The course assists the candidates in learning how to form an IT infrastructure with Amazon Web Services. It can also acts as a major force in getting the best out of the AWS services.
Key Elements of AWS
Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): It offers on-demand computing resources for the purpose of hosting applications. It is highly favorable with regard to unpredictable workloads.
Identity and Access Management: It offers augmented security and identity management for your AWS account
Simple E-mail Service: It lets sending e-mail using RESTFUL API call or through regular SMTP
Simple Storage Device or (S3): Being a storage device it is the most commonly used AWS service
Route 53: DNS web service
Elastic Block Store (EBS): It facilitates consistent storage volumes that link to EC2 to let you to persist data beyond the life period of a single EC2
CloudWatch: This lets administrators to see and collect key for supervising AWS resources
Why AWS Training in Chennai from Softlogic?
Softlogic is one of the Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai which paves way to the aspiring candidate to enter the AWS Cloud world. Our training modules are prepared in such a way that you will get great marks in the AWS exams including AWS Solutions Architect certification, AWS SysOps certification or AWS DevOps certification.
Many companies require their staff to be good in cloud technologies. This is for assisting in their business development. Our AWS Training in Chennai helps develop your cloud skills. It also assists in validating your cloud skills with good practice sessions.
You can take up the following roles once you complete AWS training from Softlogic:
Softlogic Systems is the most renamed AWS Training Institute in Chennai that has mainly come up with the main goal to deliver tailor made course curriculum designed by Industry Experts.
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System Integrator — Cloud
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- Senior Solutions Architect
- Senior AWS Cloud Architects
What are the Pre-Requisites of AWS course?
A fair knowledge of cloud computing is essential to successfully complete the AWS training from Softogic. Breaking the myth that coding knowledge is required for AWS, there is no coding knowledge needed for getting trained in this trending concept.
- Previous knowledge of distributed systems
- Acquaintance with networking concepts
AWS Training in Chennai with Certification
There is a great demand for AWS certification now. If you are interested in adding this high-end certification in your profile, then pursuing certification mapped courses from established institutes would be a good choice. The practical exposure can assist you in obtaining proficiency and hence shine in you jobs.
Are you searching for best Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai with Certification? Then call (+91 86818 84318) Softlogic for a free demo session and get a bird’s eye view of the quality of training. Once satisfied with the demo class, you can enroll for the class. Don’t miss the great opportunities that AWS has to offer you. Get enrolled today and learn from experts!
List of Amazon Web Services Certifications
AWS provides Development, Operations and Architect certifications at the following levels to upgrade your comprehension and eventually carve a niche for yourself in your career.
To be precise, AWS provides role-based and specialty-based certifications. AWS certifications can be classified as Cloud Practitioner, Developer roles, Cloud Architect, Operations roles etc., for role-based certification. For specialty based certifications, they can be classified into advanced technical skills in networking, big data and security.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professionals
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
AWS Course in Chennai from Softlogic will enhance the confidence level of participants to encounter the real-time challenges successfully in a job. Moreover, youngsters are highly attracted by web services programs from Softlogic in recent years. This is mainly due the reason that most significant job opportunities are pertaining to Amazon web services. The instructions by the trainers are crystal clear and complete mentoring are given to students who take Amazon Web Services training in Chennai.
- Our trainers are highly competent in their subject.
- You get support for an appreciate time from the trainer even after you passed the course.
- There is a proper balance of both theory and practicals.
- The batch sizes are maintained small for better interaction.
- 100% placement support for working professionals. That said, even candidates from IT background can gain from this course and get placement support. However, they should have thorough knowledge of cloud computing.
- We have a great approach that fulfills your dreams even if you are from a non-IT background.
Through our training in Amazon cloud computing, you obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the most famous virtualization and cloud computing platforms. You will also know about cloud computing architecture and various popular PAAS present in the market now.
AWS Course Fee and Duration
The course fees for Amazon web Services Training in Chennai at Softlogic is reasonable and can be paid in two installments. If you have any problem with the time and place, don’t hesitate to contact our technical counselors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for AWS. Please contact our team for current AWS course fee and duration.
The classes are generally scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. We also offer online training by which you can gain in-depth knowledge of AWS.
AWS Course in Chennai
Career opportunities for AWS
AWS careers and cloud skills are increasing. IT professionals wanting a new opportunity will find no deficiency of job prospects in AWS. With the evolving of time, AWS is becoming equivalent with the cloud market. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is offering cloud computing with resizable computer capacity in the cloud. If offers any developer or IT professional total control of their computing resources. If you very much want to develop your career with AWS, you should undergo training on it from the Best AWS Training Institute in Chennai like Softlogic. AWS Training in Chennai gives you an introduction to the Amazon web service products and services. The training concentrates on offering complete training on the basics.
Suppose you are working in the IT infrastructure field, migrating to cloud should be a wise next step. AWS being the major leader will be your default choice. That said, AWS is not the initial step of a novice.
AWS Training Course Syllabus
Softllogic’s AWS course syllabus has been framed by AWS and cloud experts after assessing the recruitment needs and the issues faced by the industry. We constantly update the syllabus to be abreast with latest AWS upgrades. We ensure that you will be gaining knowledge on the latest cloud technology.
The syllabus is prepared so that the students are the ideal candidates that the organizations expect. The syllabus is also holistic with the fundamentals of Amazon S3, EC2 etc and also other services of AWS. The syllabus is updated once every batch completes so as to comprise latest developments in AWS and take away the outdated topics.
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot
- Securing single-user mode (SU login)
- Shutting down and rebooting the system
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs – Cron, at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB(Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3(Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating Zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache Ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools – Nagios