Agile Training in Chennai
Software industry is considering the agile method to be one of the key factors of success. Agile is quickly turning out to be the choice for software development where requirements are volatile and is anticipated to change over time. The Agile Training in Chennai will assist you gain knowledge of agile, why it is best suited for certain situations etc.
Overview of Agile
Agile evolved from humble beginnings and now it is a yardstick in software development. It is making its presence felt in project management too. There is an increased demand for IT professionals with comprehension of the methodology and its several flavors including Scrum, Lean, Scaled Agile, etc. The methodology highlights cross-functional teams coordinating incrementally and iteratively on projects in an adaptable and responsive way. This amazing methodology is now practices in a huge spectrum of organizations and there are several certifications to test IT professionals’ knowledge and efficiency in a framework.
Top Agile-oriented certifications
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional)
- Scrum Alliance (Certified Scrum Professional)
- Scrum Alliance (Certified Scrum Master/Certified Scrum Product Owner/Certified Scrum Developer)
- SAFe Scaled Agilists
- Scrum.org (Professional Scrum Master/Professional Scrum Product Owner/Professional Scrum Developer -1)
Agile Course Fee and Duration
The fee for Agile Training in Chennai is moderate and can be paid in two installments. Are you having any problems with the time, premises and duration of the course? Then it’s time to call our educational counselors who will clarify all your queries.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Agile. Please contact our team for current Agile course fee and duration.
Prerequisites for attending Agile Classes in Chennai
You should have fundamental knowledge of software development process and software development methodologies.
Who can attend Agile Training in Chennai?
Project Managers, Technical/Product Architects, Technical/Project Leads, Developers, Analysts, Test engineers and documentation engineers etc, who are either dealing with an agile project environment or apply agile practices in their projects.
Agile Course Syllabus
The syllabus for Agile Certification Training in Chennai is diligently prepared by experts of Softlogic. They ensure that it is updated frequently and adheres to the industry standards. The syllabus is highly comprehensive and care is taken that every concept of Agile is covered.
AGILE PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS
- Agile Information radiator
- Agile Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for collocated teams
- Osmotic communications for distributed teams
PLANNING, MONITORING AND ADOPTING
- Agile Retrospectives
- Agile task and Kanban boards,
- Agile Timeboxing
- Agile Iteration and release planning
- Agile WIP limits
- Agile Burn down/up charts
- Agile relative sizing/story points
- Agile wide band Delphi
- Agile planning poker
- Agile affinity estimating
- Agile ideal time
AGILE ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- Agile product roadmap
- Agile user stories and backlog
- Agile story maps
- Agile progressive elaboration
- Agile wireframes
- Agile frequent verification and validation
- Agenda for the session
- Agile test first development
- Agile acceptance test-driven development
SOFT SKILLS NEGOTIATION
- Agile emotional intelligence
- Agile collaboration
- Agile adaptive leadership
- Agile negotiation
- Agile conflict resolution
- Agile return on investment (ROI)
- Agile net present value (NPV)
- Agile internal rate of return (IRR)
- Agile compliance
- Agile customer-valued prioritization
- Agile risk-adjusted backlog
- Agile risk burn down graphs
- Agile risk-based spike
- Agile velocity
- Agile cycle time
- Agile earned value management (EVM) for agile projects
AGILE VALUE STREAM ANALYSIS
- Agile value stream mapping
- Agile Flow charts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
AGILE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Agile Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Agile Communications management
- Feedback techniques for product (e.g., prototyping, simulation, demonstrations, evaluations)
- Incremental delivery
- Agile Knowledge sharing
- Agile Leadership tools and techniques
- Agile Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Agile Team motivation
- Time, budget, and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Agile Business case development
- Collocation (geographic proximity)/distributed teams
- Agile Continuous improvement processes
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Agile Facilitation methods
- Agile Participatory decision models (e.g., input-based, shared collaboration, command)
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Process analysis techniques Self assessment
- Value-based analysis Mini – Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows Agile contracting methods)
Why apply Agile Principles in your Organization?
Agile principles and values impact and let companies to get themselves tuned to an increasingly volatile, wavering, and complicated clientele. Agile may be little difficult to embrace, but with time it can bring good results.
When companies describe issues with Agile they are actually discussing challenges in deploying an Agile methodology. When you bring together all project team members for a common training, then you can remove some of these issues. There should be a shared understanding which will raise the likelihood of the team adapting together a common language and practices. Hence there will be reduction of conflicts in the future.
Are you searching for Agile certification to expand your Agile knowledge? Or do you want to train your employees on Agile methodologies? Then Softlogic can give you this much sought-after training. We will impart knowledge on all the practices and principles of Agile.
How is Agile certification useful to you?
- An Agile certification substantiates an employee’s professionalism in Agile principles, practices, tools and techniques
- The certification confirms the proficiency of the candidate to function across varied project management tools and techniques
- The certification offers marketability in the industry
The evolving role of Agile methodology in project management
Is your company moving towards Agile Project Management? Do you wish to expand your skills so that there is good engagement of Agile methodologies? In fact, several companies are embracing Agile methodologies to assist increase team performance, enhance customer satisfaction and raise project versatility. Companies that have taken up Agile methodologies are in a situation to respond to market dynamics and complete most of their projects that yield good results. Agile training from the leading Agile Training Institute in Chennai is the best way to bring your company and project team on the foundations of Agile and related implementation methodologies. When you take this powerful Agile training from Softlogic you can remove several misconceptions about the functioning of Agile. It can also assist you in exposing the essential Agile concepts and understand the differences between the several implementation methods.
Agile methodology is a distinct process to control the project by classifying into various stages and coordinating with stakeholders to ascertain optimum performance at every stage. There are four main principles of Agile that determine the career in Agile management:
- The need of interaction gains preference over tools and processes
- Working software gain preference over exhaustive documentation
- Coordination with client
- Responding to recommended changes