Best Embedded Training in Chennai & Embedded Training Institute in Chennai
Best Embedded Systems Training in Chennai
Are you a fresh engineer and wishing to develop something innovatively by yourself? Are you bored with the theoretical academic learning and want to do some good practical things?
Are you in the search of a training provider who can assist you maintaining a good blend between theory and practical? Are you looking for Embedded Systems Training in Chennai with placement assistance?
Then Softlogic can be your right choice. We provide hands-on practical training in Embedded Systems.
Embedded System is an integral part of our life, Whether we are at home, office or moving, we are surrounded by this powerful system. For examples, home appliances including television, washing machine and office gadgets including printers etc. depend on embedded technologies. Investors from industries including telecom, automobile etc. are attracted by embedded systems. Softlogic has understood the significance of embedded systems and is providing an in-depth training in this dynamic platform.
Embedded Systems Course Overview
Most of the emerging day-to-day inventions are having embedded system as part of its operation. Experts opine that this emergence will not stop in the coming future. Hence bright career opportunities are waiting for the aspiring candidates.
Embedded system is a combination of software and hardware systems with a dedicated operation within the scope of a mechanical or electrical system. It can be fixed in capability or can be programmed to carry out a particular function. Programming interfaces are offered to embedded systems that are programmable, At Softlogic, you will understand the importance of Embedded system and its components including ARM, 8051 etc. Going beyond these you will also know about the advanced features including ARM 7 and ARM 9.
Embedded Training Course Fee and Duration
The course fees for Embedded system training in Chennai is reasonable. You have the convenience to pay it in two installments. In case you have any issues as far as time, place and duration is concerned contact our educational counselors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Embedded Training. Please contact our team for current Embedded Training course fee and duration. Contact No: +91 86818 84318
Prerequisites to learn Embedded Certification Training in Chennai
- Sound understanding of digital electronics and analog electronics
- Reasonable C programing skills
- Comprehending at least one micro-controller or micro-processor
Who can attend Embedded Course in Chennai.?
The students are attracted towards this powerful world of Embedded system. For example, freshers belonging to the electronics, computers and operating systems background can make the most of the Embedded Systems Course in Chennai from Softlogic.
Delving into 8051 and ARM processors in Best Embedded Training in Chennai at Softlogic
The ordinary microprocessors were composed of peripheral interface circuits but with progress the modern embedded systems rely on microcontrollers. 8051 is the basic microcontroller used, and all the other microcontrollers depend on it. You will also learn about ARM microcontroller which is a family of instruction-set architectures and is used for computer processors. Embedded Training in Chennai has been designed on latest industry standards.
Carve a career for yourself with Best Embedded Course in Chennai from Softlogic
The primary objective of this course will focus on the integration of practical designs with frameworks of systems encompassing both hardware and software components. Detailed knowledge of 8051 and ARM processors will allow you to walk with confidence after the training. You will also be industry ready in a short time and later can get good placements.
Let’s delve further. For example, Embedded Training Institute in Chennai provides an amazing opportunity in product development. There are several innovations at present like high end applications in mobile phones. Hence there is a huge demand for individuals who have the ability to think in a creative manner. Graduates with the appropriate skills can get jobs in the following domains:
- Consumer Electronics
- Product Development
The field is very broad and hence the career path is wide and well defined. Some of the job profiles which a person who learned Embedded from Embedded Systems Training in Chennai at Softlogic can enter into are:
- Hardware Designer
- Embedded Systems Software Engineer (firmware)
- System Software Engineer (kernel & RTOS)
- Application Software Engineer (device drivers)
- Embedded Hardware Engineer.
- Marketing & Sales Executive.
- Software Test Engineer.
- Embedded System Trainer.etc.
- ASIC Designer etc.
Embedded Systems Software Engineers work on running all the high end applications on mobile phones which were done on PC earlier.
As per Payscale the average salary for an Embedded Software Engineer is Rs 393,558 annually. As soon as you gain experience of 3-4 years you will get lucrative salary. Moreover, seasoned embedded system developers are much in demand in India.
Embedded systems are available in telecommunications, consumer goods, medical instruments transportation system or wifi modems, etc. Embedded systems computers are not big in size, consume less power and have limited processing resources. They are omnipresent. This is the reason why organizations demand Embedded system experts. Softlogic molds candidates into experts.
Embedded Course Syllabus and Free Demo Class
The Embedded Systems Course syllabus meets the industry requirements. We have taken into account what the organizations require from their embedded systems professional and framed the curriculum keeping that in mind. You will notice that we have encompassed the entire subject in a detailed manner.
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification:
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Memory Classification
Registers & Memory of AT89C51:
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Functions of SFR
Introduction of EMBEDDED C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Difference between C & Embedded C
- Programming style
- Basic structure of C program
Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- Arrays and strings
- Types of Operators
- Bitwise Operators explained
- CONTROL STRUCTURES & LOOPS
- Decision making with if statement
- If….else statement
- Switch statement, and GOTO statement
- The While and Do – While statements
- For statement
- Why Functions
- Types of Functions
- A Multi functional program
- Return values & their types
Interoduction To Softwares
- Kiel Compiler
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s Interfacing
Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Introduction to 7 Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counters Programming
- Introduction to Timers & Counters
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timers & Counters
- Programming of Timers & Counters
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Programming of UART
Interfacing Of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Programming of ADC
- Introduction to sensing devices
- Interfacing of IR Sensors
- Interfacing of Temperature Sensor
- I2C Bus Standard
Linux Fundamentals & Device Driver Programming
- Linux Fundamentals
- Linux Commands
- VI Editors
- Introduction to Device Driver
- The Role of Device Driver
- Kernel Module Vs Application
- Types of Device Driver
- Character Driver
- Block Driver & Network Driver
Top reasons to opt for the Embedded Training Center in Chennai
Huge number of applications applies embedded systems. Embedded system is an integral part of automation and its cope will raise in the future. The main aim of any professional training is to gain competency in technical skills and get placed on the liked job profile. Softlogic assists students in getting jobs in design and development in the embedded system. We conduct personality development classes and mock interview sessions, We also mold the candidates for technical and non-technical aspect of interviews.
If you are searching for the most flexible Embedded Systems Training in Chennai then Softlogic is the right choice, We provide great facilities and hands on training sessions to the aspiring candidates so that they can gain sufficient knowledge.
We have framed the courses so that the student can grasp it from the fundamental. We want our participants to shine in the domain of embedded systems and for this reason we have the most proficient trainers.
Our class size is such that there is a maximum number of 5 students in one batch. The makes is simple for the teacher to comprehend the specific requirements of the student. This also has a good impact on the quality and pace of learning.