Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Are you searching for the Blue Prism Training in Chennai.? Learn at Softlogic for comprehensive training on this trending technology. Call +91 86818 84318 for details about Blue Prism course.
Blue Prism Training gives you the expertise of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software that helps to eliminate high-risk, low-return, manual data entry and processing work. Take advantage of Blue Prism Training in Chennai to be part of trending software that is being adopted all over the world.
What is Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is one of the leading RPA tools that offers huge business agility and productivity. It also reduces human errors.
Robotic Process Automation does not have actual robots automating your activities. It is the RPA tools that offer you a set of libraries and runtime environments for automating business processes.
Why Blue Prism?
Organizations are looking for high productivity at low cost. Blue Prism decreases the several risks that take place in manual data entry. Apart from time management and increased productivity Blue Prism enhances organizational efficiency too. Softlogic recognizes the growing demands of companies to mitigate risks and costs. Hence, also considering the great competition in the market we offer Blue Prism Training in Chennai.
Blue Prism Course Objective
The primary objective of this moderately priced course in Softlogic is to support students to be aware of the essentials of Blue Prism. Individuals who possess Blue Prism certification can shine in the competition and get a preference by recruiters. They can also develop their role in the organization on a consistent basis by deepening their expertise in Blue Prism.
Why Blue Prism is in Demand?
Blue Prism is one of the leading RPA tools in the automation industry. Its objective is to remove workloads that are risky and gives low return. Due to this happening approach, Blue Prism is turning out to be the trendsetter of this era. Blue Prism professionals earn more than their contemporaries.
Every company wishes to raise their business level with economic methods and want to enhance their business to a great extent.
Automating the processes is turning out very demanding and big companies are changing their every manually stressful process to Blue Prism automation.
Blue Prism technology is appealing to a huge number of aspirants because of the great job opportunities. Chennai also being the top IT hub in India, gives ample opportunity for Blue Prism.
Blue Prism provides the following advantages
- Enhanced quality of service
- Better service quality in terms of complete auditing.
- There is high accuracy and low errors when tasks are performed with Blue Prism.
- Blue Prism offers a scalable approach and is based on intelligent digital workforce doing tasks.
- It is framed so as to work continuously without taking rest. In spite of this it gives the same accuracy.
- Blue Prism has dashboards wherein you evaluate the data and many other things.
Prerequisites to learn Blue Prism Training:
Fundamental knowledge in any of the programming languages will be beneficial.
Why SLA for Blueprism training?
- Several students had a major impact in their career after getting trained in Softlogic.
- Small batch sizes to ascertain personalized attention to every student
- Unlimited lab usage
- Interview assistance and grooming for jobs
- Our trainers are aware of the nuances of Blue Prism technology and therefore ascertain that the students are empowered.
- The trainers are committed to offering thorough knowledge about every topic.
- The trainers ensure that the doubts of the candidates are clarified.
- Practical knowledge is given importance by the trainers since it is the best method to give thorough knowledge about a specific topic.
- Online training is also available for Blue Prism course.
- Our trainers are experts in the domain of Blue Prism. They try their best in moulding the employees who would later become assets for businesses. They understand the requirements of the student. Each student is provided individual attention.
So if you have still not decided which is the Best Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai, then Softlogic is your ultimate place to learn Blue Prism Course.
Blue Prism Course Fee and Duration
The fees is moderate and can be paid in two installments. If the Blue Prism course schedule doesn’t match your requirements, you can talk with our educational counsellors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Blue Prism. Please contact our team for current Blue Prism course fee and duration.
Who can attend?
The following professionals who wish to empower their career by learning Blue Prism can enroll for this course. There is amazing scope for every IT professional to make use of in this emerging field.
- Business Process Employees
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Programmers and Testers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
How the Participants gain from us?
In this current era, employees should be smart, presentable, efficient and confident in the competitive work environment. Hence, we at Softlogic, involve in grooming the candidates for the interviews. We also conduct personality development classes so that our participants are experts in both theory and practice.
Blue Prism Course Syllabus
Our Blue Prism course syllabus is standard and updated. We ensure that the syllabus is sufficient for all the candidates who wish to get Blue Prism Certification which adheres to industry expectations. We designed the syllabus to suit real world requirements for the beginner level and advanced level.
Blue Prism Infrastructure and Installation
- Blue Prism Infrastructure, Installation and Administration
- Background of Blue Prism
- Essentials and setup for the Blue Prism
- How Blue Prism works & areas of RPA
- Infrastructure and Installation
- Java Access Bridge and Login Agent.
- Blue Prism Administration
- Users, Roles and Permission
- Draw flow chart and diagrams
- SDD, PDI, ODI
- Inputs and Outputs
Object Studio, Process Studio
- Basic actions in Blue Prism
- Object in the context of business and Blue Prism
- Process – business and Blue Prism context
- Actions in the Object and Process Studio
- Object Studio – Object flow
- Process Studio – Process Flow
- Correct use of data types, session and environment variables
- System Manager
- Exception Handling and case management
- Publishing process in control room
- Control Room resource and session mgmt
- Basic VBO’s – in built VBO’s
- Basic work queues – all the templates
- Blue Prism internal calculation functions
- How to debug process solutions
- Work Queues and Advanced Features
- Basic work queues
- BP Work Queue template 1
- BP Work Queue template 2
- BP Work Queue template 3
- Mode of interactions with various application types
- Windows applications – win32 mode Mainframe applications
- Web application – html mode
- Surface automation – region mode
- Advanced Features ? Undefined Collections
- Code Stage
- Global Send Keys
- Application Manager Mode
- Dynamic Attributes
Blue Prism Advanced features
- Governance and Security
- Credential Mapping
- Advanced Surface Automation
- Google – Gmail Application interaction with Blue Prism
- Development Best practices
- Case study on Blue Prism
Blue Prism Projects:
- Project 1:Fetch Data Grid views from a Windows Based application using Dynamic Attributes and OCR
- Project 2: Generate multiple Queue references on web-based application using Work Queues
- POC1: Retrieve excel files dynamically from a directory and perform various consolidations
- POC2: PDF integration – Read scanned images from a PDF using OCR and Co-ordinate manipulation