Selenium Training in Chennai
Join Best Selenium Training in Chennai | Selenium Course in Chennai
Computer software, healthcare, information technology services, financial services, retail sales, education and insurance are some of the big industries that apply Selenium for software testing. Our Selenium Training in Chennai assists in developing and validating your software testing skills with real-time practice sessions. Our Selenium course syllabus has been framed by automation testing experts and Selenium experts. We constantly update Selenium syllabus to be in tune with the latest software testing upgrades. We ensure that you will be imbibing the latest software testing tool.
What is Selenium?
Automating browser is the key role of Selenium. Majorly, Selenium is for automating web applications for the purpose of testing, but is not confined to just that. Mundane web-based administration activities should be activated too.
Selenium is one of the top and demanding automation testing tools. The process of software testing will be performed using automation scripts. Then the defects can be gathered and rectified. It is an open source, portable, platform independent automation testing tool that is developed on Java.
Selenium is the best tool that includes software hosts with supplying a variety of testing needs of an organization. And it consists of the following four elements:
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Grid
Selenium gains the support of some of the leading browser vendors who have endeavored to make Selenium a native part of their browser. It is also the base technology in various other browser automation tools, frameworks and APIs.
Selenium is deployed in many IT companies because of its various advantages in relation to other automation testing tools in the market. There is huge demand for automation testers to validate mobile and software applications throughout the globe. Taking Selenium Training in Chennai at Softlogic will give you the drive to dive into automation testing industry.
Overview of Selenium’s Latest Version
The Selenium WebDriver 3.141.0 is the latest version of Selenium released on Nov 01, 2018. The WebDriver is a software that lets you to write automated tests of websites. Webdriver lets you to imitate the behavior of human users and co-ordinates with the HTML of a website. You can download it free; its size is 842 KB.
There are five components in the Selenium tool that each takes a specific role in helping the development of web applications. Learning of these five components helps you perform automation testing through our Selenium Course in Chennai with hands-on exposure at Softlogic. Following are the five components of Selenium.
Selenium IDE: It is a complete IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for performing tests with Selenium. Selenium IDE allows recording, editing, and debugging of functional tests and it was known as Selenium Recorder in the early days. Learn how to perform automation testing with Selenium IDE in our Selenium Testing Training Institute in Chennai.
Selenium WebDriver: It is an interface to write instructions for performing interchangeably across various browsers. Selenium WebDriver is the successor to Selenium Remote Control and it accepts commands and sends the response to a browser. Get hands-on practice on Selenium Web Driver through our best Selenium Testing Training in Chennai.
Selenium Grid: It is a server that allows tests to utilize web browser instances running on remote machines. One server act as the central hub in Selenium Grid. Tests will be conducted to obtain browser instances through the hub. Selenium Grid enables running tests in parallel on multiple machines to manage various browser versions and configurations centrally. Learn how to perform tests with Selenium Grid in our Selenium Testing Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
Our Selenium Trainers
Softlogic is a Rated as Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai which offers an in-depth Selenium Course in Chennai by highly experienced professionals with more than 11 years of experience in testing field.
- Experts with good experience in Selenium tools
- Possess conceptual understanding of the technologies used in Selenium tool.
- Sincere trainers with great communication skills
- Conduct important classes for doubt clarifications or giving feedback whenever the participants require
- Offer profound technical guidance to the students
Why Softlogic for Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai.?
The present environment is filled with smart web portals for accomplishing all types of transactions in real world. Selenium is becoming more used tool for testing these web portals, The reputation of Selenium is exceeding any other tool that is available now. Being open source, Selenium gives the flexibility to co-ordinate with web applications applying several automation techniques. Learn in your convenient learning hours with hands-on exposure in our Selenium Testing Training Center in Chennai.
Selenium is a broad topic and only proficient trainers can help you comprehend the ways in which it functions. Hence it is important that you attend a training center that teaches Selenium in a good manner.
Our trainers who are highly specialized, always endeavor to offer practical experience to all our participants so that they can have a practical experience of reality. In order for the students to have a good grasp of the subject, the institute is having advanced teaching methods. Our expert trainers are providing the best Selenium Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance in Chennai.
The practical classes in the course will assist you to improve your technical skills and confidence. Our link with the IT world will definitely help you get your dream job. So put your earnest efforts into practice and get hold of the amazing Selenium jobs in Chennai,
Prerequisites to Selenium Course in Chennai.?
Fundamental knowledge of Core Java, C# or Python
If you are already acquainted with the above, this course will be quite simple for you to imbibe the concepts. Otherwise, experts are will assist you with the concepts of Selenium from the fundamentals. Join Softlogic Systems to obtain an industry-worth certificate in our Selenium Certification Training in Chennai with Placement Support.
Who can attend for Selenium Course in Chennai.?
- Freshers/Graduate Students who are inclined in automation testing and want to take up their career in IT industry
- Suppose you are a manual tester and do not know programming but keen on learning Automation
- Those using older tools including QTP or UFT but now wish to learn Selenium/Java
- Test Engineers
- Test Lead
- Test Analyst
- QA Engineers
- Software Developers
- Test Managers
- Engineers who wish to learn Automation testing
- Automation Engineer
- Quality Analysts
- College Graduates
- Java Developers
- Support professionals
We support the participants with real time projects, interview questions and individual attention so that expert professionals in Selenium WebDriver with Java are created. Enroll for our Selenium training in Chennai and get a job immediately.
Selenium Course Syllabus
Selenium Training Course Fee and Duration
The courses fees is reasonable and can be paid in two installments, Suppose you have any concern with the timing and place, then you have the liberty to contact out educational counselors who would be glad to help you. Total freedom is provided to the students to learn in their own pace.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Selenium Training. Please contact our team for current Selenium Training course fee and duration.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Selenium Tester
There are various roles and responsibilities. It may vary according to companies and projects. Some of them are : –
- Grasping the business requirements, application and its components.
- Updating Framework functions as and when required
- Developing and implementing the Automation Test Scripts
- Going through the Test Reports and arranging Test Summary Report.
- Arranging test scenarios and test results.
- Reporting any defects on daily basis
- Executing automation with the help of Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java, Cucumber, Maven.
Softlogic Systems has well-qualified and experienced trainers to equip with all the major roles and responsibilities as per the current requirements of companies through our Selenium Testing Course in Chennai with Best Practices.
Objectives of Selenium Training in Chennai at Softlogic
- Profound knowledge of all Selenium concepts which comprises overall grasp of the Selenium Architecture and the elements, the Web driver applied in Selenium, automating the windows applications with the help of Auto IT and carrying out the distributed testing using the Selenium grid
- Thorough knowledge of theoretical concepts of Selenium which encompasses the Web driver concepts, Locators in Selenium, Java code in Selenium, Web elements, and testing in Selenium.
- The ability to implement the use of Selenium tool.
- The exposure to various real-life industry-based projects applying the Selenium tool.
- Projects that are different in nature encompassing several industries including telecommunication, banking, social media, insurance, and e-commerce domains.
- Making the candidates industry-ready for all aspects of Selenium. They can be well prepared for jobs in medium and large companies.
Enjoy the unlimited lab hours for practicing on the selenium concepts to perform from day one in top companies by enrolling in our Selenium Testing Training Institute in Chennai with 100% Job Assistance.
Selenium Training Course Syllabus
Softlogic Systems has meticulously prepared Selenium Course Syllabus to train the learners with up-to-date job requirements of global software testing companies. One can perform the automation testing from scratch through our well-structured Selenium Course Curriculum and we allow the learners to learn through practice in our Selenium Training Institute in Chennai.
Our Selenium Course Syllabus covers java basics and advanced concepts such as exception handling, automating of excel file, text file, and database operations, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, AUT launching, automating of various operations, automating of keyboard and mouse events, handling alerts, frames, and Ajax components, synchronization, TestNG, Selenium GRID, Maven, Jenkins, and GIT implementations. Join Softlogic, the leading Selenium Testing Training Institute in Chennai to get satisfying hands-on exposure on the automation testing operations with certification and placement assistance.
Java Essentials for Selenium
Java Programming Basics
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Datatypes in Java
- String class and functions
- Conditional Statements
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in Java
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Object and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Access Modifiers – Public/Private/Default/Protected
- Usage of Objects in Selenium
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes across Packages
- Exception handing with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Automating Excel file Operations
- Creating/Opening XLS Files
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Filling BG/Font Colours
- Practical Examples
Automating Text File Operations
- Creating/Opening Text Files
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Practical Examples
Automating Database Operations
- Connecting to Databases
- SQL Server
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Process the Results
- Practical Examples
- What is Selenium?
- Who developed Selenium?
- Selenium Components
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- Creating and Running Tests
- Creating and Running Test Suite
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching AUT in FireFox
- Launching AUT in InternetExplorer
- Launching AUT in Chrome
- Launching AUT in Safari
- Inspecting properties of Elements on different Browsers
- Installing FireBug and FirePath
- Creating FireFox Profile
Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
- What is iFrame?
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
Handling Ajax Components
- Handling Ajax Components
Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors
- What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
What is TestNG?
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium?
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml
- Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
Automation Test Frameworks
- Modular Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
Database Testing using Selenium
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
- Installing AutoIT
- Components of AutoIT
- Using FinderTool
- AutoIT commands
- Creating Scripts in AutoIT
- Creating executable files
- Running AutoIT Scripts from Selenium
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid?
- What is a Hub and Node?
- How to Install and Use Grid 2.0?
- Designing Test Scripts That Can Run on the Grid
- Using the DesiredCapabilites Object
- Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Sequential and Parallel Test Execution
- Running Tests on different Operating Systems
- Running Tests on different Browsers
Maven & Jenkins
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml?
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
- Installing/Configuring Jenkins
- Scheduling Test Execution in Jenkins
- Auto mail configuration in Jenkins
- What is continues integration?
- Continues integration with JENKINS
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for JENKINS
- Configuring SSH host keys for GIT and JENKINS
- GIT Bash commands
- Uploading project to GIT
- Introduction about Logging
- Logging problems without Log4J
- How to solve Logging problem with Log4J
- What is Layout?
- Different types of Layouts in Log4J
- What is Appender?
- Different types of Appenders
Salient Features of Selenium Course in Chennai
Selenium Training in Chennai is essential to progress from a manual tester to an automation expert. We should opt for Selenium training for the following reasons:
Open Source: Most of the companies apply Selenium to test their websites and carry out automated tests.
No extra hardware required: This is the advantage of using Selenium. It is the easiest means to test any website.
Different programming language support: This is one of the crucial factors for any programmer with regard to automation testing. Knowledge in any programming language will assist you commence your profession in Selenium.
Framework advantage: Framework of Selenium is somewhat similar to templates. You can perform simple changes to the code according to the requirements.
Powerful presence in the DevOps life cycle. Selenium takes up a major part of the DevOps cycle and several organizations function with the DevOps approach.
Gain field exposure that comes with the blended learning of both theoretical and practical concepts of test automation in our Selenium Testing Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
What makes Selenium testing popular?
- Selenium testing offers a framework that is applied for testing
- The dynamic tool can be deployed efficiently by developers and testers. It is applied to test web applications and can be used for authoring tests without thorough knowledge of scripting language. With Selenium, tests are mainly implemented to ascertain that the quality of the application is sound.
- Enterprises throughout the world are shifting towards embracing Selenium, because of affordability, compatibility, speed, etc.
Accelerate your career with our Selenium Testing Training in Chennai at Softlogic and become a master in test automation of web browsers for global companies.
Selenium Training and Placement in Chennai
Softlogic provides Best Selenium Training in Chennai and offers you the platform to demonstrate your learned skills and earn a lucrative salary. Enjoy a great career in the IT industry with job assistance training and placement assistance offered to all the students.
Dedicated placements are offered and the candidates are placed in top IT companies.
At the time of training, practical training is offered to all participants to make them job ready.
A dynamic theory- and practice-oriented approach assists the students to be eligible for amazing job openings
Innumerable candidates have been successfully placed in several courses
Selenium jobs are specifically suitable for individuals who are already having core skills including Selenium RC, Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Locators, Selenium IDE, XPath and TestNG. In the present IT market, there are several Selenium job opportunities in Chennai for those who are already working in some testing field and enthusiastic about testing.
Selenium is appropriate for seasoned professionals who have crucial skills on SDLC and QA. In the present IT market, there are various Selenium opportunities for the experienced professionals, who know the above technologies. Explore the wide range of job opportunities in test automation by enrolling in our Selenium Testing Training and Placement Institute in Chennai, Softlogic Systems.
Job profiles of Selenium Training
The learning of our Selenium Course in Chennai equips the learners for Automation Test Engineer, Senior Automation Testing Engineer, Quality Engineer, QA Automation Engineer, Python with Selenium Experts, Selenium API Automation Testers, and so on. There are nearly 15000 job openings in the Selenium domain in various job portals and preparing yourself for one is a good choice for your wonderful career. Develop your testing skills in our Selenium Testing Training Institute in Chennai.
If you have sound Selenium experience, you can work as Selenium automation tester.
If you have Selenium as a co-skill with Appium and mobile testing, you can work as Mobile automation tester.
If you have Selenium as a co-skill with API testing, TDD, Agile and web services, you can become Senior Software Test Engineer.
Get the benefit of the best training and placements assistance at Softlogic and be capable to enter into leading companies as a Selenium expert.
Selenium with Java makes the complete testing tool for web applications. It can able to work in various browsers like Chrome, IE, Opera, and Firefox. Here is our well-framed syllabus that is taught at Softlogics, the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai.
Career Scope after Selenium Training in Chennai
As Selenium is the more flexible result-driven tool for testing the demand for Selenium testers is rising in top companies. Job opportunities in Selenium Testing will be always available for skilled and trained professionals certified from the best Selenium Training in Chennai
The trend of test automation tool like Selenium undergoes the continuous changes to create and maintain the requirements of an application which is developed in the current technology.
Selenium testing is the leading automation testing tool in the market today. Therewith the demands for the expert in Selenium are high with a good salary package. The average salary range of Selenium Testing Engineers in India is Rs. 4,25,000 per year. In globally they can earn $60,000 pa according to the report of PayScale. Enhance your manual testing skills with our Selenium Testing Training in Chennai and become an expert in test automation of web apps and websites.
Benefits of Selenium Testing Tool
The learning of the Selenium Testing tool helps automate the testing of web browsers for web applications. It helps in ensuring high-quality web applications irrespective of their nature such as responsive, progressive, or regular. Our Selenium Testing Course in Chennai trains the students with the important benefits of test automation of web browsers.There are some benefits of performing automation testing using Selenium as below:
Available in Open Source: Selenium can be accessed publicly with no upfront costs. The Selenium community is helping developers and engineers in automating the web browser functionalities.
Multi-Browser Support: Selenium supports all browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera as the scripts are compatible without the need of rewriting the scripts.
Different Operating System Support: Selenium is portable in platforms like Windows, Linux, macOS, UNIX and so on. The test suite created in Windows can execute on another platform like macOS or Linux.
Ease of Implementation: Selenium is an Easy-to-Use tool. It offers a user-friendly interface to help in the creation and execution of test scripts easily and effectively.
Integration and Reusability: Selenium suits are reusable and be tested among multiple browser and OS. In some cases, Selenium needs a third-party framework and Add-Ons to wider the scope of testing as it has not all-inclusive tool.
Flexibility: Selenium is more efficient in regrouping and refactoring of test cases. This helps developers to change the code quickly, reduce duplication, minimize complications, and improve maintainability. These features are the biggest advantage of doing efficient test management as this is the important life cycle of testing.
Parallel Test Execution and Faster Go-to-Market: Selenium Grid can execute multiple tests in parallel to reduce the test execution time.
Less Hardware Usage: Selenium requires only less amount of hardware compared to other automation tools like QTP, SkillTest, and UFT.
Easy to Learn and Use: Selenium scripts use very few codes to automate the functionalities of the website. And documentation on Selenium is much more useful for developers and testers to start Selenium testing effectively. In Firefox, Selenium Scripts can be recorded and played for future use using the Selenium IDE extensions.
Constant Updates: Selenium has a strong and active community behind it. It releases constant updates and upgrades which are readily available and easy to understand format which does not require any specific training. Therewith Selenium is resourceful and cost-effective compared to any other automation testing tool.
Accelerate your skills in an on-demand testing tool by learning at Softlogics, one of the leading Selenium Training Institutes in Chennai.