Best Manual Testing training in Chennai
Testing is an essential stage of Software Development Life Cycle. Manual testing is the process in which the bugs are identified, separated, and subjected for justification. This is done in order to ascertain that the product is free from defects, thereby producing quality product. For this you require relevant knowledge including different types of manual testing, software development life cycle etc, You will learn everything that is needed to become a good manual tester in this Manual Testing Certification Training in Chennai.
What is the Importance of Manual Testing?
Manual testing takes up a major role in checking and validating the quality of the software application. Software testing experts suggest that 100% automation testing is not possible, thus it is highly required to test a software application manually. There is also not the possibility of automation testing if the application is in the beginning stage of development. Once you complete your Manual Testing Course in Chennai it’s time to learn Selenium testing to boost your career growth.
For What Purpose is Manual Testing Suited for?
Exploratory Testing: Here the skills and experience of the tester together with his analytical and logical mindset is essential. It requires an equal blend of creativity and intuition. Such tests consist of documentation that is poorly written. Hence the tester has to ascertain that the implementation of the process is completed.
Usability Testing: In this testing you will make out how user-friendly a specific software product is. Here human observation is important.
Ad-hoc Testing: This testing is done on ad-hoc basis to cater some specific purpose. Hence this can only be performed by humans, and since there is no particular plan, machines will not be able to perform it.
The aspiring candidate should know how to use computer and should be in a position to use Word and Excel.
Who can Attend Manual Testing Training?
The Manual Testing Classes in Chennai are a foundation for professionals who wish to learn and get insights on software testing.
- Software Test Managers
- QA Engineers
- Customer Support Executives
- Fresh Graduates and Students.
- Technical Support Engineers
- QA leads and Managers’
Why Manual Testing Training from Softlogic System?
The present software industry requires a manual tester who is not only efficient in software testing but also possesses a sound knowledge of the entire software development process. This is for the purpose of functioning continuously with the development team. At the leading Manual Testing Training Center in Chennai, we teach you what is manual testing and differentiate it from automated testing. The batch sizes are also maintained small to give personal attention to the students. Moreover, we give placement assistance to the students until they are successfully placed in a job.
Manual Testing Training Course Fee and Duration
The course fee for Manual Testing Training in Chennai is reasonable. You have the facility of paying it in two installments. If you have any queries regarding time, venue and place, then you can consult our help desk. They will not only help you regarding these but also regarding the duration of the training.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Manual Testing Training. Please contact our team for current Manual Testing Training course fee and duration.
Scope of Manual Testing
- The process of manual testing is inevitable which should be taken care in the SDLC process. No product can be released only by implementing automated testing.
- Manual testers have vast opportunities at present and most of the organizations recruit Quality Analysts who are experienced in manual testing. It should also be remembered that companies in order to save time, resources and money are inclined to hire people having knowledge in both automation testing and manual testing.
- The changes and operational advancements in manual testing prove that it is important for the manual testers to enhance their skills and day-to-day working styles. The testers who stick to manual testing techniques should upgrade their skills with automation testing frameworks also. Several organizations need testers who are good at both manual and automation testing. Manual testing and automation testing will go hand-in-hand with each other for a long time.
Manual Testing Training Course Syllabus
The syllabus for Manual Testing Training in Chennai is structured keeping in mind the industry requirements. We have framed it in such a way that the candidate gets a thorough understanding about the concepts in manual testing. The syllabus is updated regularly.
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Alternate Career Paths for a Manual tester
As soon as you have proved your expertise in manual testing, you can take up following specializations:
Automation Testing: In your role of an automation test engineer, you will be given the responsibility for automating manual test case executions which would otherwise take lot of your time.
Performance Testing: You will be given the responsibility for verifying application responsiveness etc. as a performance test engineer.
Business Analyst: A primary advantage that a tester has over developers is that they have complete business knowledge. Hence it is expected that they take up Business Analyst profession, In your role of a Business Analyst, you will be given the responsibility of evaluating your organization’s business models and workflows. You will integrate these models and workflows with the specific technologies.
Duties of Manual Testers
- Some day-to-day tasks that manual test leaders should perform are as follows:
- Test leaders have the responsibility of defining quality metrics, forming test strategy, supervising test plans, and monitoring the test tasks,
- They should frame the tracks for controlling test objectives, test policies, test plans and test strategies after the interactive sessions.
- Gauge the testing
- Co-ordinate with the group members to assist them with the testing
- Evaluate and supervise the assessment, design, implementation of the test cases, test suites etc
- Document the support reports on test status with the progression of the test execution
- As the test execution proceeds, write the summary reports on test status.