Tableau Training in Chennai
Best Tableau Training in Chennai
Tableau is a software package that assists the users to visualize and comprehend data. The users are able to solve business issues by applying data in specific methods. Tableau is rapidly emerging as one of the hottest trends in data visualization and business intelligence. It is simple to learn and can be rapidly deployed. Both small and big organizations use Tableau for data visualization and Business Intelligence. Want to learn this in-demand skill now? It’s time to enroll in the Best Tableau Training Institute in Chennai.
Course objective of our Tableau Training Institute in Chennai
Tableau is mainly used for data visualization process which has assured job opportunities in many reputed organizations for public, private sector. After the course completion at our Tableau Training Center in Chennai, you will be an expert in the following concepts:
- Connecting Tableau software to different datasets of Excel, CSV, SQL databases to simplify the visualization of data
- Implementing pivot features of Tableau in data
- Create pie charts, animations to present interactive dashboards
- Applying filters, quick filters, navigation facilities through actions
- Creating linear regression and integration in Tableau
- Preparing data, maps, text tables, calculation fields as per the customers convenience
- Usage of Tableau with full potential along with its Desktop architecture
- Thorough knowledge in Tableau statistics, reporting, graphs, etc
- Implementation of Data Aggregation and Blending with data fields and generated fields
- Connecting R scripts with tableau for presenting real-life analysis on data visualization
- Worthwhile course completion certificate on Tableau Training in Chennai
What are the Advantages of Tableau?
- You can work with huge data that doesn’t have any order to it. You can even form a range of visualizations. The in-built features of Tableau assists you build visualizations that definitely shine in the crowd.
- Tableau can assist organizations to evaluate data without any specific objectives in mind. You can explore visualizations and view it from various angles. There are also some other important features of Tableau which you will learn from the Tableau Certification Training in Chennai.
- User-friendliness is the biggest strength of Tableau. It is developed from the scratch for individuals who don’t possess any coding experience or technical skills, Hence everything can be achieved with this tool without any previous set of skills.
- There is a powerful reason behind Tableau’s inclusion by several companies in today’s data-driven world. Data is coming from different sources. Tableau allows you operate by linking to several data sources, data warehouses, big data, files which are present in the cloud etc. Tableau blends in a seamless manner varied types of data to assist companies come up with attractive visualizations.
- Tableau can conveniently add new data sets which get automatically combined with it by applying common fields. This is with regard to Excel workbook or a database.
- You can also switch between various visualizations to even exploring data at a minute degree.
Prerequisites for Tableau Training in Chennai
The amazing part of Tableau is that there is no need of any technical knowledge or programming skills for functioning with it. That said, when you are taking this course from the Leading Tableau Training Institute in Chennai, you will gain comprehensive knowledge of it.
Who can attend Tableau Classes in Chennai?
Tableau is suitable for IT staff including developers, consultants, analysts, managers etc. Even non IT managers and consultants who wish to add more insight into their data can gain from the Tableau Certification Training in Chennai. Besides, statisticians, business analysts, graduates, and professionals who want a career in the analytics field can benefit from this course. Tableau is an essential tool for every data scientist.
Tableau Course Fee and Duration
The fee for Tableau Training in Chennai is reasonable. You have the option to pay it in two installments. Don’t hesitate to contact our technical counselors if you have any queries concerning time, place and duration of the training session.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Tableau. Please contact our team for current Tableau course fee and duration.
Course Overview of Tableau Training Institute in Chennai?
Our expert trainers have framed industry-relevant syllabus that consists of major concepts to make the data visualization process effectively. we cover,
Introduction of Tableau Desktop includes connection of Excel, CSV text files that help better working in analyzing, formatting, calculating to display the dashboard with aggregate, logical, string, number calculations. It consists also of histogram concepts along with sorting, grouping the data using maps, charts, graphs, etc.
Advanced Tableau concepts for authorizing the interaction through data blending, mapping, WMS server optimization, Geo Coding, Google Analytics, Sales Analysis, etc.
Visual Analytics concepts like cleansing features from classification of data with mapping techniques through solving real-world problems.
Data Warehousing Techniques include OLTP and BI tools with Dimensions concepts for architect the data for better visualization.
BI concepts which includes specification tools like navigation, templates to develop BI portal.
We have all-inclusive study material in our Tableau Training Institute in Chennai to provide a wonderful learning experience with hands-on exposure that assists you to perform as per the industry expectation.
Tableau Training Course Syllabus
The syllabus for Tableau is designed such that it adheres to the industry standards. It is update in a constant basis so that the candidate is industry-ready. The candidate also gains confidence to attend the interview since the syllabus is the fresh and the best. The syllabus covers all the essential concepts of Tableau.
Data warehousing Concepts
- What is DWH?
- Characteristics of Datawarehouse
- Difference between OLTP and DWH
- Architecture of DWH
- Various BI tools
- Types of DWH
- Types of Dimensional Data Modeling
- Surrogate key
- Types of Dimension
Business Intelligence Concepts
- BI application types (ad hoc, standard reporting, analytic applications, dashboards) and audiences
- Specification of templates, applications and navigation framework
- Development of applications and BI portal
Tableau Desktop (Introduction)
- Introduction Tableau
- Connecting to Excel, CSV Text Files
- Getting Started
- Product Overview
- Connecting to Databases
- Working with Data
- Introduction to Calculations
- Dashboard Development
- Data Calculations
- Aggregate Calculations
- User Calculations
- Table Calculations
- Logical Calculations
- String Calculations
- Number Calculations
- Type Conversion
- Filtering Conditions
- Filtering Measures
- Tree maps, word clouds and bubble charts
- Pareto Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Bump Charts
- Funnel Charts
- Bollinger Bands
- Install Configuration
- Tab admin
- Tab cmd
- Data Server
- End User Training
- Authoring for Interactivity
- Data Blending
- Basic Mapping
- Advanced Mapping Techniques
- WMS Servers
- Polygon Maps
- Background Images
- Custom Geo coding
- Trend Lines, Residuals, and Forecasting
- Statistics Calculations
- Ben ford’s Law
- Box Plots
- Sales force
- Google Analytics
- Extract API CSV to TDE
- Connecting to Web-based Data Sources with the Extract API
- Extract API Transforming Your Data
- Analyzing Sales Data with Tableau
- Tableau Online Security and Administration
- Tableau Online Security and Administration
- Tableau Online Updating Data to the Cloud
Tableau Visual Analytics Training
- Laying the Groundwork for Visual Analysis
- Getting, Cleaning and Classifying Your Data
- Visual Mapping Techniques
- Solving Real-World Problems
- Communicating Your Findings
Major products of Tableau and its features
Tableau Server: It is used to handle memory management, user interaction, data source allocate/retrieve, folder management, and so on.
Tableau Online: Through this, the dashboard can be accessed anywhere. It has all the features of Tableau server.
Tableau Public Server: It is a Visual blog where people from anywhere in this world can post their suggestions and visualization and it doesn’t have user or folder management and the user can also hide their work.
Tableau Desktop: This is the paid application with a professional edition where developers create chats, formulas, actions, dashboards, etc.
Tableau Public Desktop: It is a platform for Tableau Public Server with limitations like cloud save, no live or database connection. It can be used for learners, new bloggers, institutions, and so on.
Tableau Reader: It is used to extract the connection files from the server by getting one license for installing in an end-user machine. Users can open the dashboards, and allow interaction with the data visualization using tools like filtering, parameters, and tooltip, etc.
Tableau Mobile: This is for Android and iOS users just like Tableau reader. It connects to Tableau Server or Tableau Online and allows users to view and interact with the dashboards.
Tableau Prep Builder: It is a new product of Tableau which helps developer to clean, blend and wrangle the raw data using mini ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tool that can connect to various databases and merge them for transferring over the data and save the file as output.
At Softlogic Systems, you can get more insights on Tableau Course in Chennai through our comprehensive syllabus.
Benefits of using Tableau for data visualization
User-friendliness: Anything can be achieved with this tool without any previous set of skills.
Suitable tool for the Data-driven world: Tableau allows you to operate by linking to several data sources, data warehouses, big data, files that are present in the cloud with attractive visualizations.
Convenient use: User can add new data sets which get automatically combined with it by applying common fields. This is concerning an Excel workbook or a database.
Adoptable: Users can switch between various visualizations to explore data at a minute degree.
Applications of Tableau Tool
Tableau can be applied for the data visualization process in the following to make it simple and efficient
Better Data Analysis for an organization: Tableau is used to develop insights from Big Data with its simplest and easy functions.
Data warehousing purpose: Tableau is the key concept for DWH that comes along with its features of dimensional data modeling and BI tools.
Business Intelligence applications: Tableau plays a major role in BI concepts for ad hoc queries building, standardized reporting, analytic application, dashboard facilities with many in-built templates, and navigation frameworks.
Fast and Easy Reporting: Tableau Desktop, Server, Online, Reader, and prep builder all together works for delivering fast reports to the users.
Career Scope after Tableau Training in Chennai with Placement Assistance
There is a huge amount of data, and businesses all over the world have the necessity for a simple tool to evaluate data and derive actionable insights from it. Tableau is the right software for this purpose. Hence the popularity of Tableau about career is expected to see a great rise.
There are big rewards for Tableau professionals besides the great demand for Tableau experts. Tableau professionals are paid hefty salaries.
There are several job roles to select from about Tableau after completing the training from the Top Tableau Training and Placement Institute in Chennai. Some of the hottest roles are:
- Tableau Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Intelligence Manager