WordPress Training in Chennai
Building your own websites, editing and modifying it for an optimum reader experience. Through it, you can create any form of website and publish it with personalized themes, images, etc. This is performed through built-in plugins and other resources. Softlogic provides WordPress Training in Chennai so that you can understand the fundamentals of setting up blogs and websites.
Benefits of Learning WordPress
- There are approximately 40000 plugins present in WordPress. Each of the plugin provides you new abilities and functions on your blog. Moreover, these are generally free or for a very minimal cost.
- You can also include a store, tighten your security, include icons, generate opt-in forms etc., through WordPress.
- You have total control over the plugins in WordPress.
Is the Security Issue of WordPress a Big Aspect to be Considered?
As WordPress turns out more and more popular we also can see increased examples of security breaches. The more popular the platform is, the more is the risk of security breaches. In order to eliminate this, it’s essential to always use up-to-date plugins and adhere to fundamental security protocols on your blog to make sure it remains safe. WordPress can be secure if it is used properly.
Prerequisites for WordPress Classes in Chennai
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP will be beneficial
- Practical knowledge of Internet
Who can Attend WordPress Certification Training in Chennai?
- Any aspiring graduate from computer science background
- IT Professionals
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Website owners
Why should I Take up the WordPress Certification Training in Chennai?
- WordPress is a famous open source platform and it is growing day by day.
- WordPress is simple to use for even those who are from non-technical background.
- It is constantly being developed, ascertaining that its coding and plugins are regularly kept up to date with the changing pace of technology.
- WordPress has great natural SEO features built in assisting you to get your website seen in searches.
What are the WordPress Skills Required?
- Mostly, you need to have any of these skills for working in WordPress:
- You are aware of how to write and publish a blog post or page in the WordPress platform
- You are cognizant of how to set up and manage a WordPress site, comprising installing themes and plugins
- You are aware of developing custom themes and plugins for WordPress
WordPress Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
The course fee for WordPress from the Top WordPress Training Institute in Chennai is reasonable. Are you having any issues regarding the time, venue and duration of this certification program? Then don’t hesitate to contact our educational counselors.
Career Prospects of WordPress
The usage of WordPress to create efficient websites has become important nowadays. WordPress has turned out to be a great career path for several individuals. In fact, anyone can get a breakthrough in their career using WordPress. In your role of a blogger, marketer, designer, content creator, educator etc., you can find great career opportunities with WordPress. When you learn WordPress from Softlogic you will be prepared in such a way that you are confident to attend the interviews.
Are you contemplating on pursuing a career in WordPress? Then you can get these job opportunities after learning it from the Top WordPress Training Institute in Chennai.
WordPress Course Syllabus
Introduction CMS And WordPress
- Why CMS
- Advantages and Disadvantages of CMS
- com vs. WordPress.org
- Setting up WordPress in Local Server
- Setting up WordPress in Remote Server
- Upgrading WordPress
- Understanding FTP
- WordPress Admin
- Creating Users
- User Rights & Roles
- Free theme Vs Paid Theme
- Theme Selection Process
- Adding/installing Themes
- Changing Themes
- Preview & Activating Themes
Working with Widgets
- Installing widgets in sidebar
- Installing widgets in footer
Working with Menu for your Website
- Creating menus
- Adding pages, posts, categories to menus
- Creating Sub-menus
- Deleting items from menu
- Installing plugins
- Activating Plugin & managing plugins
- Upgrading plugins
- Recommended Plugins
Working with Content
- Posts Vs Pages
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Playing with Media content
- Previewing and Editing Posts
- Previewing and Editing Pages
- Page Order
- Creating a post
- Adding Media files to content –images and videos
- Using Categories and Tags
- Creating Pages
- Page Hierarchy
- General settings
- Writing settings
- Enhancing WordPress Security