Best Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Best Cloud Computing Courses Training in Chennai
One of the most promising developments in the domain of IT is cloud computing services. Cloud computing is deployed by most of the businesses nowadays. Moreover, the widespread use of cloud has formed a lot of job opportunities. In order to understand the importance of cloud computing, you have to enroll with the Best Cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai.
Overview of Cloud Computing
In the modern era of internet and ever-progressing computing technology, the requirement of interconnectivity and data transfer is raising on a regular basis. Cloud computing makes the data transfer over the internet a hassle-free one. The process of data control, storage and processing can be carried out over the internet in a swift manner than before.
To elaborate further, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services including servers, networking, storage, software, databases etc by the cloud service providers over the Internet. This environment is called as cloud computing platform. The service provider generally charges fees depending on usage of various services present. Simple aspects including signing on to an online device, sending an email etc. are examples of cloud computing usage.
Some of the applications of cloud computing are:
- It can be applied to form new apps and services
- Data recovery and storage
- Website hosting
- Offers software on demand
- Can be deployed for data analytics
Benefits of Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
Cloud computing has several advantages and is widely embraced by businesses. The major points are lower costs, lesser investment in infrastructure, and higher internet speeds. Let’s consider this example,. If a business does the investment on its own it has to make a big investment in forming the required architecture and back up. But the business can pay only for the services it has used in the case of cloud computing. Suppose the business requires additional bandwidth because of sudden increase in data transfer it can be scaled up quickly in the cloud environment. So you would be fascinated by this dynamic concept which will enhance the productivity, reliability and performance of the business. It’s time to enroll with the Top Cloud Computing Training Center in Chennai, and get a true learning experience on this trending concept.
Prerequisite For Cloud Computing Classes In Chennai
Any aspiring candidate who is inclined towards cloud computing can learn cloud. A fundamental knowledge of networking, programming and Linux is beneficial. Are you interested in cloud computing but not sure where to start from? Well, visit our training center and see how we can assist you in accomplishing your aspirations.
Who can Attend?
- Anyone who is interested in entering into the powerful cloud computing industry can take up this course. This includes:
- System admins and network admins who want to enter into the world of cloud computing
- Project managers are those who make the best of cloud. So they can enroll for this course.
- Software developers and testers can also gain from the cloud computing classes in Chennai at Softlogic.
Cloud Computing Certification:
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- AWS SysOps Certification
- AWS DevOps certification
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Developer Associate
- Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Cloud Computing Training Fees and Duration
The fee for cloud computing training in Chennai at Softlogic is moderate. You can pay it in a couple of installments. Suppose you have any issues regarding the time, place and duration of cloud computing training from Softlogic you can contact our educational counselors.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Cloud Computing Training. Please contact our team for current Cloud Training course fee and duration.
Cloud Computing Syllabus
The cloud computing course syllabus is diligently prepared so that the candidate can gain a profound understanding of the world of cloud. We regularly update the syllabus and it is the best that meets the industry standards.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Defining cloud computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation
- Optimizing cost and performance with scale on demand
Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying web applications
- Implementing web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor-specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
Calculating the financial implications
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Migrating to the Cloud
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration and selecting a vendor
Diving More into the Advantages of the Powerful Aspect of Cloud Computing
- When cloud computing began, it was very expensive and only large organizations with lot of money could afford it. But due to competition the prices dropped sharply with the passage of time.
- Capital costs on regular updates and hardware can be avoided, The cloud service provider will have the responsibility of maintaining servers and other aspects. Costs can be balanced with the business’ revenue when cloud is applied.
- The service provider will suit your requirements when the demand for services rise, If the demand sees a fall, you can decrease the services needed. You only pay for what you are using.
- You can concentrate on your business since the IT infrastructure is handled by the cloud service provider.
- Cloud computing provides you with the flexibility to keep in pace with the changing business requirements. New projects can be easily taken care of using cloud computing.
- The security of the environment is meticulously looked after by the service provider, They will take care of regulatory issues, compliance etc. So there will be less scope of cyber attacks.
- When you deploy cloud computing, your business can handle the future with confidence. Cloud can conveniently handle any rise in demand for data.
Now that you are aware of the advantages of cloud computing, enrolling for cloud computing classes in Chennai from Softlogic will assist you in gaining as a job as a data management and processor in IT-related companies. You will handle the essential computing data that the company gets as well as sends on a regular basis. Through getting trained from the Top Cloud Computing Training Center in Chennai as Softlogic you will be one of the most important staff in an IT organization.
Get Proper Cloud Computing Certification Training in Chennai from Softlogic
There are several high paying jobs present in the market. A career in cloud computing is in demand now. But proper training and certification is needed regarding this. Softlogic is providing excellent Cloud Computing Training in Chennai with the support of expert trainers. Our trainers have come up with an excellent course material for cloud computing. We provide Cloud Computing Certification Training in Chennai for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce etc. Each course imparts knowledge to the students in a step-by-step manner through theoretical and practical training. You are making a wise decision when you join the Best Cloud Computing Training Center in Chennai as Softlogic.