Power BI Training Institute in Chennai
Best Power BI Training in Chennai
Learn Power BI from experts from Softlogic that also offers placement support. Develop your technical skills by pursuing Power BI Training in Chennai from our proficient professionals. We will impart you with knowledge on the basic and advanced levels in Microsoft BI with practical experience.
What is Power BI?
Being a cloud-based business analytics service that offers you a single view of your most essential business data, Power BI supervises the quality of your business. It does this health checkup through a live dashboard, sophisticated interactive reports (with Power BI Desktop). You can access the data easily with native Power BI mobile apps, It’s simple, fast and free.
You may be applying Excel to streamline data and visualize in a chart. This is generally time consuming since you have to manually take all the data from several databases and applications. Power BI fixes this issue by automatically bringing together data from all sources in the scope of a single central system. You can rapidly streamline data and form amazing charts to assist you better comprehend what your data’s purpose is.
You can gain access to your data and charts from any place, any time, any device since Power BI is hosted on the cloud. You can even collaborate and share documents with colleagues in real time straight inside Power BI.
What is the Importance of Softliogic’s Power BI Training?
Power BI assists Business Analysts, Statisticians and Analysts, Business Intelligence Manager, Data scientists to visualize and share insights from their company’s data.
Several top companies tell that analytics is pivotal to their making decisions
Nowadays every business enterprise and department requires in-depth business insights and Power BI gives you the power, You can conveniently deal with several sources of data, transform it into a report, graph or data visualization of your preference. You can gain real-time insights and implement it quickly than any other BI tool in the market. It is open source and widely intuitive and doesn’t ask for technical knowledge or IT support.
Prerequisites to learn Power BI Training
Our proficient trainers will mentor you from fundamentals. If you have fair idea of Microsoft Excel, data modeling and reasonable knowledge of DAX language then it is an added advantage.
Who can attend Power BI Course in Chennai
- Professionals who are already working in the domain of data can take up this course and progress in their career This is also a new tool that assists in deploying the data.
- Working professionals who don’t see any progress in their industry can also take up this course.
- It MBA professionals can also adopt this tool. It lets them to evaluate the data in an optimum manner and it does not need any coding. It just involves drag and drop option.
- Analytics is a job role where evaluation is the essence.. For business evaluation you need to have some tools for evaluation. Nowadays al sort of analysis is carried out on data. That’s the reason business analyst can embrace Power BI Training Institute in Chennai.
- The professionals who are already dealing with the data domain will have the need of business intelligence tools. Since they are working in the same skill, they have to upgrade themselves with the evolving trend.
- Finance and HR professionals can also take up Power BI to evaluate the data better. These professionals also function with data and if they get visualization from data then it is more useful.
- Working professionals belonging to other background will also need business intelligence tools since they are seeking better career chances in various domains.
Salient Features of Power BI
- Power BI, being a business analytics service, is present as Desktop and Cloud-based solutions
- Lets anyone to visualize and evaluate data with amazing speed and efficiency
- Provides easy-to-use dashboards, interactive reports and appealing visualizations
Relation Between Power BI, Power Pivot & Power Query
There is a complementary relation between Power Query and Power Pivot. Power Query is the suggested experience for discovering, associating to, and importing data. Power Pivot is amazing for modeling the data you have imported. You can apply both to fine-tune your data in Excel. So you can explore and visualize it with PivotTables, Power Map, Power View and Pivot Charts. Later you can apply Power BI to create cloud-based BI reports.
- It is one of the Excel Add-Ins provided as part of Microsoft Power BI self-service solution
- Applied for data discovery, reshaping and joining the data from various sources
- Consist of an intuitive and engaging user interface
- Supports query on new data sources including Facebook
- Does data cleansing functions
- Free add-in present in Excel 2010 and Office Professional Pro Plus versions
- A means to take care of huge amount of data in Excel
- A means to add any formulae to pivot, and it excellently adjusts
- A way to transform workbooks into self-maintaining web applications
- A highly affordable and agile approach to Business Intelligence
Career Scope of Power BI
Domain knowledge of Power BI is widely in demand in the banking sector. Data warehousing, business intelligence and understanding of the data visualization tool are needed for shaping the dashboards for the various sections of the banks. Database programming knowledge equipped with analysis tool knowledge is needed for writing complex queries applying SQL in the database companies. Enroll for the Power BI Training in Chennai at Softlogic to gain in-depth knowledge, and embrace the profession with enthusiasm.
You may be required to write lot of insights when you are in the marketing sector. Data architect, data scientist, business intelligence architect, data analyst, BI analyst, BI Developer etc. are the huge spectrum of options available after learning Power BI tool from Softlogic.
Power BI Training Course Fee and Duration
Softlogic offers flexible timing to all our participants. We have given below the schedule. If it doesn’t match your requirements kindly let us know. We will be glad to arrange appropriate timings. For this, you can contact our help desk.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
The Power BI course fee is reasonable and can be paid in two installments.
Power BI Trainers
Softligic is one of the best institutes to provide Power BI Training in Chennai. We have adept trainers who support and motivate participants to learn the Power BI tool. We are aware of the importance of the tool in the market. Our trainers are well-versed with the techniques to assist the trainees to handle the challenge of learning Power BI in a hassle free manner. Our Best Power BI Training in Chennai is very interactive and informative with the updated teaching methodologies. The main idea of the training is to enhance your technical skills besides helping you to groom your life skills.
Free Demo Classes with our Power BI Trainer
If you wish to experience the quality of training before the sessions, you can fill the form or make an inquiry for demo enrollment. One of our technical experts will arrange a discussion with the expert trainer. The demo session will let you have a bird’s eye view of how we teach. You can also visit our classes and the infrastructure and classes before joining the classes.
Microsoft Power BI Training with Certification from Softlogic
Softlogic is committed to provide value even after you finish the training with the coveted completion certificate. This will definitely be one of the valuable certifications for your career journey.
Several students need to prove their mettle in data science and data analytics and for that they would show interest in learning the various data tools. Microsoft Power BI Training Institute in Chennai is your one-stop solution in this regard. Most of the data tools need coding background and most of the students don’t possess that. However, they still want to achieve something with data. Here Power BI is a tool which doesn’t ask for coding knowledge.
Why Power BI with MS-SQL?
MS-SQL complements Power BI and Power Pivots better than any other DB.
When business situations exceed the capabilities of Power Pivots and Power BI, data shaping can be performed at DB (MS_SQL) level letting you to exceed any complicated reporting situations.
Amazing performance because of its innate capabilities of performing cross-wise and row-wise business calculations swiftly.
Benefits of Microsoft Power BI tool:
- Power BI integrates in a convenient manner with your existing business environment letting you to embrace analytics and reporting capabilities.
- The highlight of Power BI is the information dashboards that can be personalized to satisfy the exact requirement of any company. You can conveniently let the dashboards and BI reports in the applications to offer a great user experience.
- Power BI lets you to launch automatic data refresh and publish reports making all the users to get the benefit of the latest details.
- You can shift an available BI system to powerful cloud environment through Power BI embedded thereby removing memory and speed problems.
- Power BI offers agile inquiry and evaluation without the necessity for expert technical support. It supports a dynamic natural language interface and the usage of intuitive graphical designer tools.
- It lets you transform your organizational data into rich visuals thus making business intelligence feasible for enhanced decision making.
- The in-memory evaluation technology and DAX scripting language are great instances of a co-ordination between simplicity and performance.
- Microsoft Power BI tool can be integrated with ease through advanced cloud services including Cortana or Bot framework.
- It offers interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence competencies, where the end user can build reports and dashboards by themselves. They needn’t have to rely on any details from technology professionals or database administrator.
The Best Power BI Training in Chennai at Softlogic provides you the knowledge and confidence to carve a niche for yourself in your career. Shine in the crowd with Power BI certification from Softlogic. Power BI course will make you a preferred candidate in the eyes of potential employers and assists to increase your earning.
Power BI Training Course Syllabus
The Power BI course syllabus of Softlogic is framed by professionals who have great knowledge on the trending tool. The course syllabus encompasses all the topics ranging from basic to advanced level and is useful in gaining placement in top MNCs.
The course material for Power BI is framed as per prevailing scenarios and will assist students to grasp the Power Bi concept thoroughly. Our Power BI trainers have a unique way of teaching the syllabus.
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Overview
- Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Using Command-line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Understanding IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
- Name Resolution for Windows Client and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- Overview of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Overview of Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Overview of Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security Overview
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Overview of Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering windows server 2012
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODC
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
- Overview of Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a NPS
- Configuring Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a NPS
Implementing Network Access Protection
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)
Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Encrypting Files by Using Encrypting File System
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Implementing Update Management
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Overview of Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Overview of AD DS Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Overview of Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery