Software Testing Course Syllabus
Learn to deduct and debug the errors of developed software applications by learning in our Software Testing Course Syllabus of Softlogic Systems. We cover manual testing and automation testing with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, API, ETL, QTP, LoadRunner, and JMeter in our Software Testing Course Curriculum. Our Software Testing Course in Chennai equips the learners to become the best QA professionals that companies require.
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
Begin your career as a software tester by learning in our all-inclusive Software Testing Course Syllabus designed by industry experts of Softlogic Systems.