Everyone wants a strong online presence, which has led to a rise in the field of digital marketing. There is a big need for qualified workers in the digital industry because online platforms are becoming highly efficient tools for branding and marketing.
Digital marketing teams within companies play an important role in boosting visibility and driving sales through effective strategies. They are essential for managing the complexity of the digital environment. This blog will explore the broad scope of digital marketing, explaining different roles, essential skills, and the salary landscape in India, especially Digital marketing salary for freshers.
It aims to provide important insights into the dynamic and profitable opportunities offered by the digital marketing industry for individuals interested in pursuing a career in this field. Understanding the many components of digital marketing, whether you’re a beginner or trying to enhance your digital marketing skills, can open doors to intriguing possibilities in the ever-changing online world.
Jobs Profiles in Digital Marketing Field:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Email Marketing Executive
- Google Ads Marketer
- SEO Expert
Let us look into the various job profiles of digital marketing and the digital marketing salary for freshers.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Managers are crucial for carrying out strategies that boost an organization’s goals by reaching a larger audience. They aim for positive results like increased donations, sales, or community engagement. To succeed, you need a mix of skills like data analysis, social media management, SEO, and email marketing.
Proficiency in both current and new tech, along with traditional marketing know-how, is vital. The role also requires experience and a good understanding of digital marketing to guide teams, including roles like Digital Marketing Lead and Assistant Manager DM. Exploring Digital Marketing salary for freshers gives a new dimension to your professional development.
Digital Marketing Manager: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are essential roles and responsibilities that a Digital Marketing Manager should possess.
- Plan, organize, and implement digital marketing campaigns effectively.
- Manage budgeting and expenditures for Paid Marketing Campaigns on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Possess a solid understanding of SEO to target areas with high search volume and achieve optimal conversion rates.
- Execute both organic and paid Social Media Campaigns.
- Demonstrate expertise in Performance Marketing as a necessity for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Evaluate performance on digital marketing platforms and analyze results against set goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify market trends and insights, optimizing budget and performance based on gathered information.
- A qualified DM Manager should be articulate, well-presented, and updated on current marketing trends. Additionally, they should excel in numerical analysis, showcasing a strong business understanding.
Digital Marketing Manager Salary:
As per Ambition box statistics, the monthly Digital Marketing salary for freshers in the role of Digital Marketing Manager falls within the range of ₹49,739 to ₹50,913. The average annual pay for this position is 11.6 LPA.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Social media marketing managers work on enhancing and strengthening an organization’s brand through various social networks. They are required to be creative, analytical, and managerial in their work.
They develop strategies that set apart the brand from competitors, engage with customers, and gather insights to enhance social media campaigns. These managers play a significant part in defining the organization’s online identity by employing their expertise in content production and audience targeting.
Social Media Marketing Manager: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are some key tasks a Social Media Marketing Manager should handle.
- Conduct research to determine audience preferences and current social media trends.
- Develop and execute a strategic social media plan in accordance with business objectives.
- Establish specific goals and regularly report on the return on investment (ROI).
- Create and share compelling daily content, such as text, images, videos, and news.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics to assess content performance.
- To ensure consistent brand presence, collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Engage with followers, reply to questions quickly, and manage consumer reviews.
- In order to maintain a consistent brand look, supervise the design and layout of social media accounts.
- Propose and execute new features that will increase brand recognition, promotions, and competitions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the newest design and social media tools.
If you’re fascinated by social media marketing, enroll in our SMO Training in Chennai to discover the ins and outs of managing both organic and paid social media advertisements!
Social Media Marketing Manager Salary:
Ambition Box reports that the monthly Digital Marketing Consultant salary for freshers in the role of Social Media Marketing Manager ranges from ₹29,531 to ₹30,852. The average annual salary for this position is 4.9 LPA.
Content Marketing Manager
The internet has all kinds of content—copywriting, blogs, videos, podcasts, visuals, campaigns, and emails. To manage this, you need a content marketing manager who can lead with their expertise and leadership skills. Sometimes SEO handles this, but because there’s so much content online now, we need a specialist just for this job.
Recently, content marketing has become a powerful strategy for engaging customers by providing valuable information, distinguishing it from traditional advertising. Major global brands widely adopt this approach.
Content Marketing Manager: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are essential responsibilities for a Content Marketing Manager to manage.
- As a Content Manager, the role involves creating, improving, and promoting content to achieve our business objectives.
- Engage in Content Marketing with the purpose of improving brand awareness, site traffic, and conversion goals.
- Maintain brand consistency, customer satisfaction, and customer engagement by overseeing all marketing content activities.
- They are primarily in charge of overseeing all business-related communications, blogs, and website content.
- Increase web traffic by efficiently distributing information across internet channels and social media platforms.
Content Marketing Manager Salary:
As indicated by Glassdoor, freshers in the role of Content Marketing Manager can expect a digital marketing freshers salary ranging from ₹7L to ₹14L, with an average annual income of ₹11L.
Email Marketing Executive
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of running effective campaigns, managing databases, creating newsletters, and carrying out strategic initiatives. They determine target audiences, develop useful lists, verify clarity through proofreading, track performance, provide suggestions for development, and report sales revenue.
Email Marketing Executive: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are critical tasks for an Email Marketing Executive to take care of.
- Manage the creation and management of various email marketing campaigns.
- Improve the user and mobile friendliness of email layouts
- Verify important messaging in both internal and external email templates.
- Work with designers to coordinate your graphic demands.
- Create and improve email lists
- Secure email databases for future campaigns
- Follow up on emails
- Manage product orders
- Create digital advertisements
- Analyze and keep track of campaign outcomes.
- Participate in other digital marketing initiatives
Email Marketing Executive Salary:
As per Ambition Box, the digital marketing freshers salary for the role of Email Marketing Executive ranges from ₹18,285 to ₹19,974 per month, with an average annual salary of ₹2.7 LPA.
Google Ads Marketer
As a Google Ads Marketer, the focus is on strategically managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns. This involves creating, updating, and monitoring ad copy, keywords, and bids for online marketing success. Proficient in digital marketing ideas and practices, the goal is to craft compelling ads that engage and convert potential customers. Effective budget management ensures maximum return on investment.
Google Ads Marketer: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are vital responsibilities for a Google Ads Marketer to handle.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns, including creating and improving ads and landing pages for paid searches.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns thoroughly to get the most return on investment (ROI).
- Use Google Ads for different online marketing efforts, adapting strategies for the best outcomes.
- Improve and fine-tune pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI.
- Efficiently handle and enhance display campaigns across various devices.
- Create strategic approaches for PPC to boost online visibility.
- Work with a team of marketers, Google Ads specialists, and engineers for successful campaigns.
Google Ads Marketer Salary:
According to Glassdoor, individuals in the position of Google Ads Specialist can anticipate a Digital Marketing Salary for Freshers in the range of ₹4L to ₹10L, with an average annual income of ₹5,55,097.
A profession in search engine optimization can help those with technical expertise and strong analytical skills advance their careers. The focus of a Search Engine Optimization Expert is on driving targeted website traffic while achieving the highest rankings on Google for relevant keywords, which requires expertise in keyword research, SEO copywriting, and search engine algorithm understanding.
SEO Expert: Roles and Responsibilities
Here are key responsibilities for an SEO Expert to manage.
- Data testing and analysis, detecting SEO trends, and knowing consumer preferences are all part of the process.
- Maintaining a budget while keeping an eye on campaign spending.
- Work with the development team to implement SEO best practices in new code.
- Create SEO-friendly landing pages and text.
- Keyword research and optimization should be done on a regular basis.
- Implement SEO suggestions.
- Collaborate with other departments to advance SEO in content creation.
- Recommend modifications to website design and features to increase keyword rankings.
The Digital Marketing Salary for Freshers for the post of SEO Expert is expected to be in the range of 1.8 to 8.0 lakhs, with an average yearly salary of 4.0 lakhs, according to Ambition Box.
Remember that the statistics provided on Digital Marketing salary for freshers may vary based on factors such as where you work. While regions like Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, and Kolkata might pay less, cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai typically provide better compensation for jobs in digital marketing.
Do you want to start a career in digital marketing? Enroll in our excellent Digital Marketing Training in Chennai to obtain the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in this area. You will acquire the knowledge required for success through our program. By joining Softlogic, you can take a giant step towards a rewarding profession in the exciting field of online marketing.