Enhance your DevOps skills through our Ansible Course Syllabus to automate provisioning, application deployment, orchestration, and configuration management. Our Ansible Course Curriculum covers fundamental Ansible terminology, setup configuration, inventory process, playbooks, provisionary, Ansible infrastructure, application deployments, docker containers, testing and continuous integration, and Ansible automation for application pipelines.
Ansible Course Syllabus
The syllabus of Ansible Course in Chennai is carefully prepared to meet the ever-changing industry standards. Care is taken that the content of the syllabus is holistic, fresh and best.
Introduction to Ansible
- What is Configuration Management?
- Automation of manual work on IT orchestration
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What is DevOps?
- How CM is important for DevOps
- Overview of Ansible
- What issues Solving by Ansible?
- Strengths of Ansible
- Concept and terminology on Ansible
- Architecture of Ansible
- Different from Chef and Puppet
Getting start with Ansible
- Infrastructure Management
- Some prerequisites
- Set up on Windows / Linux
- Create basic inventory file
- Run Ansible Ad-Hoc command
- Testing with Vagrant
- Connect to your target nodes with SSH
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- Inventory file for Multiple Servers
- Configure groups of servers or individual servers
- Manage users and groups
- Manage packages
- Manage files and directories
- Overview of Playbooks
- Power Plays
- Asynchronous Actions
- Error Handler
- Manage Ansible code using git
- Running Playbook
Docker containers with Ansible
- Introduction to Docker
- Docker application lifecycle
- Create Docker image with Ansible
- Synergy of containerization and automation
- Staring MySQL containers
- Data storage containers
Highly available infrastructure with Ansible
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
Deployments with Ansible
- Deploying Application to local Vagrant environment
- Promote code to higher environment
- Alternative to Ansible compares
Best Practices on Ansible
Learn the best Ansible Course in Chennai to implement in DevOps for responding in orchestration, configuration, managing, and automation processes.