What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
The whole world needs the proficiency of an Android developer so that they can use the application regularly for anything ranging from brand awareness to self-expression to entertainment to seamless purchase. Android development is still an in-demand skill because we need new and best apps. If you want to learn this great skill, make sure to contact the experts at the Best Android Course Online and become a skilled Android developer!
Android is considered to be a great option for both startups and enterprises. Besides, there is a low cost of development attached to the app. With the user interface attributing to the success of any mobile application, the user interface of Android is highly intuitive. Android can be developed using Java, Kotlin, and also C++ with the help of the Android software development kit.
Android’s versatility makes it a great choice for Android developers. You can build a phone, tablet and desktop application through an Android app. The simple integration and adoption also makes it a preferred choice. For businesses to retain their customers, there should be advanced features including push notifications, personalization etc. A proficient Android app developer only can create a great app. And for this you have to learn Android app development from the Best online Android course. The course syllabus is carefully planned and prepared by experts. The classes are highly interactive, and there will be sufficient placement assistance.
Several developers want to deploy the most from Android app due to the immense growth factor. The role of an Android developer is to work on software and applications for Android devices. The apps that you see in the Android phones and tablets are developed by these developers. They will deploy a plethora of tools to frame and create applications for Android projects. You can work as a freelancer, do part-time or full-time with both startups and enterprises after learning Android from the Best Android Course Online. Working on databases and APIs will be challenging for you, and your communication skills should be equally good. If you join the Best Online Android Course, you will become proficient only in communication skills but also soft skills including problem-solving, interpersonal skills, assessing, time management etc.
Nowadays several startups want Android developers. The key is in recruiting the best developer. Whether it is healthcare, finance and banking, education, etc. different industries benefit from Android app development. Once you enroll in the Best Android Course online, you will be able to design and build user interfaces for the Android platform with ease. Besides, you will also be able to apply the right programming concepts for Android application development.
In order to learn Android from the best Android course online, you should have fundamental knowledge of programming concepts, reasonable understanding of Java or Kotlin and basics of object-oriented programming.
- Software developers who wish to explore the world of Android and hence upgrade their skills
- Testing professionals who want to shift their career to Android development
- iOS app developers who wish to migrate to Android app development
- Freshers who want to establish their career in Android app development
- Anyone who is passionate to enter the world of Android app development
In addition to the Advanced Android Course Syllabus, the lab facilities offered by the institute are also well structured with all infrastructures. Candidates are also flexible to choose your course according to the requirements. There are both regular daily classes and weekend classes offered by the institute in Chennai.
- What is Android?
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Android API levels (versions & version names)
- Activities and Activity lifecycle
- First sample Application
- uses-permission & uses-sdk
- Resources & R.java
- Layouts & Drawable Resources
- Launching emulator
- Editing emulator settings
- Emulator shortcuts
- Logcat usage
- UI Widgets
- Working with Buttons
- Toggle Button
- CheckBox and Custom CheckBox
- ListView and Custom ListView
- Vertical and Horizontal scrollView
- SearchView and SearchView on Toolbar
- Option Menu
- Context Menu
- Popup Menu
- Phone call
- Send SMS
- Send Email
- Multimedia audio formats - Creating and Playing
- Kill / Releasing (Memory Management)
- How to associate audio in any application
- How to associate video playback with an event
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and deletes
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with Google Maps
- Notification Manager
- Pending Intent
- Notifications (Show and Cancel)
- How to use WebView object in XML
- Permission for using the Internet
- Methods for associated with ‘Go’, ‘Back’, ‘Forward’ etc.
- Role and Use of Dalvik Debug Monitor Server (DDMS)
- How to debug android application
- Use of Step Filters, Breakpoints, Suspend and Resume
- How to use LogCat (Verbose, Debug, Info, Warn, Error, Assert)
- Use of Perspectives
- How to install .apk into your Android Mobile
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a Android Developer
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google and is based on the Linux kernel and other open-source software. It is used primarily on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
The core components of Android are Activity, Service, Content Provider, and Broadcast Receiver.
An Activity is an application component which represents a single screen with a user interface.
A Service is an application component which performs an operation in the background without a user interface.
A Fragment is an Android sub-activity which has its own UI and lifecycle and can be reused by different activities.
The course is open to all interested candidates who have completed their Graduation in a related field.
The topics covered in the Android course include Activities, Services, Content Providers, Broadcast Receivers, Notifications, Widgets, Layouts, Views, UI Design, Multimedia, Location Services, Bluetooth, GreenDroid, AppWidgets, and more.
Those who complete the Android course in Chennai offered by Softlogic Systems can find opportunities for job roles such as Android Developer, Mobile App Developer, Android Software Engineer, Android System Architect, Mobile Applications Consultant, and more.
Softlogic Systems provides its students with post-completion assistance such as job placement assistance, training support, mentor programs, pool of resources, and more.
The payment options for the Android course in Chennai offered by Softlogic Systems include cash, cheque, and digital payments.