MongoDB Course Syllabus
We provide comprehensive training on the MongoDB Course Syllabus that includes all the important concepts used for creating and maintaining databases of big companies effectively. Our MongoDB Course Curriculum covers installation and configuration setup, CRUD operations, Data modeling, administration, aggregation, and security processing. Learn to develop web, mobile, and desktop applications using MongoDB as it stores all of the JSON features.
The syllabus for MongoDB is framed as per present scenarios and will assist students in comprehending the MongoDB concept in detail. Our syllabus encompasses all the topics about MongoDB technology and provides a clear understanding of real situation to students. Our MongoDB experts at Softlogic have got a unique way of teaching MongoDB effectively. After learning MongoDB from the top MongoDB training center in Chennai you will gain the confidence to attend the MongoDB exams.
strong>Introduction to NoSQL Database
- What in NoSQL?
- Difference between NoSQL and RDBMS
- Benefits of NoSQL
Introduction & Overview of MongoDB
- Design Goals.
- The Mongo Shell
- JSON Introduction
- JSON Structure
- Installing Tools
- Overview of Blog Project.
- Swig, Express
- Node Packaged Modules (npm)
CRUD Operation in MongoDB
- CRUD (Creating, Reading & Updating Data) Mongo Shell
- Query Operators
- Update Operators and a Few Commands
- Schema Design Pattern
- Case Studies & Tradeoffs
- Automatic Storage Class
- Static Storage Class
- External Storage Class
- Register Storage Class
Indexing and Performance Considerations
- Performance Using Indexes,
- Monitoring And Understanding Performance
- Performance In Sharded Environments.
- Aggregation Framework Goals
- The Use Of The Pipeline
- Comparison With SQL Facilities.
- Application Engineering Drivers
- Impact Of Replication And Sharding On Design And Development.
Introduction to MongoDB
MongoDB is used by nearly 3700 companies including Uber, Accenture, Alibaba, and so on for various purposes. It generates a wide range of job opportunities for freshers. Join our MongoDB Training Institute in Chennai to get placed in top IT firms.