What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
Our Online Cloud Computing Course is aimed to enhance the skills of candidates in four major types of cloud services as private, public, hybrid, and multi-clouds or community cloud. The learners can learn about IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), and Business-Process-as-a-Service) comprehensively through hands-on experience in our Online Cloud Computing Training Institute, Softlogic
The learning Cloud Computing Online Course at Softlogic helps the professionals to gain a comprehensive understanding of how to back up and restore data, how to improve collaboration over clouds, how to access cloud services efficiently, how to manage low-cost maintenance for cloud services, how to check the mobility of clouds, how to utilize unlimited cloud storage capacity, how to use the pay-per-use facility, and how to manage data security over clouds. Learn the best Online Cloud Computing Course with 100% Placement Assistance at Softlogic. Following are the reasons to prove the launch of a career in the cloud computing field brings a promising future for you.
- Cloud computing is trusted by companies for secured data storage and transactions.
- Reduced cost compared to spending on a physical server for storing organizational data.
- Excellent accessibility irrespective of geographic locations with easy collaborations.
- More efficiency as it can be handled by a minimum number of cloud experts.
We are the leading Cloud Computing Online Training Institute providing the best learning platform for the candidates to learn with satisfying hands-on exposure. The students can learn to identify technical foundations for cloud system architecture that is required for the companies, analyze the issues and solutions for cloud computing issues, implement principles for cloud design and management, and define technical challenges for cloud applications by assessing them deeply through our Online Cloud Computing Course at Softlogic. Following are the learning outcomes of our Cloud Computing Course.
- In-depth understanding of fundamental principles of cloud system architectures.
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing environments (Grids) for building from lower-level cloud services.
- Understanding the significance of virtualization in distributed computing for enabling the development of cloud computing in companies.
- Deep analysis of the performance of cloud computing.
- Strong understanding the cloud security concepts for company benefits.
- Complete understanding of the Cloud Infrastructure Model.
Our Online Cloud Computing Training with 100% Placement Assistance makes you an expert with industry-ready skills to work in cloud storage and services management and cloud-related jobs.
- Industry-standard Coursework
- One-on-one or Small batch size
- Instructor-led live online mode
- Customizable course curriculum
- Industry-valued Certificate
- 4+ real-time project practices
- Instalment Options for fees
- Field Expertized Trainers
- Convenient learning hours
- Free soft skills training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Free Lifetime Career Guidance
There is no prior knowledge required for learning Online Cloud Computing Course for freshers as we offer them the course from scratch. Our Cloud Computing Course trainers will be allocated as per the convenient learning hours of students around the world and it can be regular classes or weekend classes or fast-track mode. We suggest working professionals have the following prerequisites to enjoy the complete hands-on experience on the updated Cloud Computing concepts.
- Basic knowledge of computer communication over the internet.
- Fundamental understanding of formal data storage and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and servers.
Freshers and working professionals can learn Cloud Computing Course Online at Softlogic as we are providing in-person classes along with other training modes for the students who want to study in our Cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai. It is beneficial for the students to launch their careers in Information Technology, Business, and Other Cloud-Related Industries. Following are the eligible category for learning Cloud Computing Online Training Course at Softlogic.
- Freshers with a degree in BBA, B.Sc/M.Sc Maths, MBA in Finance, Accounting, and Banking.
- Working professionals with experience in IT or non-IT fields like tech support, BPO, or process associate.
The future of Cloud Computing technology is bright and promising. According to a recent survey, the market of cloud computing is $2 billion and it is growing with a rate of 30% in 2021. It creates tremendous opportunities for certified and skilled candidates to manage and maintain cloud-related services of global companies. Below are the career benefits of learning Online Cloud Computing Course with 100% Placement Assistance at Softlogic.
- The average salary of entry-level cloud computing professionals is around INR 7 LPA.
- Numerous career progress options through continuous learning and upskill.
- Growing domain as companies are investing more in cloud computing every year.
- Highest impact on today’s digital transformation of data over the internet.
- Secure job with balancing life as cloud computing becomes the mainstream usage.
Top companies are recruiting a lot of cloud computing professionals for performing various cloud-related jobs for their company and their clients. As cloud computing is one of the biggest advantages for companies, they are investing more in it for secured and cost-effective data management. The popularity of cloud computing is increasing every year as it is adopted by global business platforms and it is beneficial for their efficient business operations. They are expecting professionals to access data and software remotely anytime for the usage of their software development and various uses. Join Softlogic to learn how it creates the best career for you. Following are the popular and in-demand job profiles in the Cloud computing domain and we equip the learners in our Online Cloud Computing Training Institute with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Cloud System Administrator
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Security Professionals
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Automation Engineer
- Cloud Product Manager
- Cloud Access Security Broker
- Cloud Sales Manager
- Cloud Broker
Our Online Cloud Computing Course Certification adds value to your resume as it is globally recognized for its quality and performance. It validates your cloud management skills through a performance tracker and our trainers and placement coach will improve the areas to be focused on. We provide Cloud Computing Course Completion Certification at the end of the online course and we update them in our placement portal for the companies’ reference. Enroll in our Online Cloud Computing Training Institute today to get the learning and career benefits.
Cloud Computing is the on-demand solution for storing and retrieving data globally. Softlogic Systems provides the best practice on cloud computing usage to handle big data of an organization with the remote server access. We offer preeminent placement assistance and worthwhile certification after the successful course completion along with adequate hands-on experiences based on our industry-relevant cloud computing course syllabus to perform well in the companies from the beginning.
Learn at Softlogic Systems to get the ideal solution to manage enterprise resources effectively and efficiently by our excellent cloud computing course syllabus
Defining cloud computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation
- Optimizing cost and performance with scale on demand
Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying web applications
- Implementing web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor-specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
- Scalable server clusters Achieving transparency with platform virtualizationElastic storage devices
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Calculating the financial implications
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration and selecting a vendor
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a Cloud Software Engineers
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
Cloud computing is the delivery of on-demand computing resources, including applications and IT infrastructure over the internet. It is important because it enables users to access data and computer power through a network connection instead of having to acquire and maintain costly hardware.
Some of the key advantages of cloud computing include increased scalability, lower IT costs, improved data security, disaster recovery, and the ability to access data from anywhere.
The different types of cloud services include Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Serverless Computing, and Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
Cloud services interact with applications and services through APIs and web services. APIs enable applications and services to communicate and exchange data, while web services enable web applications to connect and interact with a cloud platform.
Public cloud utilizes a third-party cloud provider and provides services over the internet. Private cloud provides services over a private, secure network and is owned and operated by an organization. Hybrid cloud combines both public and private cloud solutions for more flexibility and scalability.
Cloud computing training is important for staying up to date with the latest technology trends and understanding how to take advantage of the benefits of cloud computing. It can also help to develop the skills needed to become a cloud engineer or specialist.
Softlogic Systems offers a variety of cloud computing training courses for beginners and experienced professionals, including Basic Cloud Computing Training, Cloud Computing Design and Security training, Cloud Administrator training, and more.
Yes, Softlogic Systems offers certification exams for Cloud Administrator, Solutions Architect, and Data Engineer.
After completing cloud computing training, you can pursue a variety of job roles such as cloud administrator, solutions architect, application developer, and data scientist.
Softlogic Systems provides its students with post-completion assistance such as job placement assistance, training support, mentor programs, pool of resources, and more.