What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
Several devices around us communicate with each other to simplify our lives through automatic processes. The Internet of Things does a lot more things compared to the computers and smartphones. Not only individuals but things like television, washing machine, air conditioner etc. make use of the Internet. If you want to learn this amazing technology, make sure that you contact the experts at the Best IoT Course Online. You will learn what IoT is and what is its significance in the present world. You will also understand the origin of IoT and will learn how to design IoT devices.
IoT is a vast technology. It means connecting all the things in the world to the internet. The resultant ability to send and receive information adds to the value of the things. IoT’s usage can be felt in healthcare, retail, automotive, agriculture etc. Human efforts are lessened drastically through IoT. You can also make decisions rapidly. Nowadays, with user experience being heralded to a great extent, IoT offers a better user experience. But just as there are benefits of IoT, there are also challenges to it. For example, hacking has become a major concern nowadays, and IoT security is considered more serious than ever. If you want to learn about the role of IoT security, your right step would be to pursue the Best Online IoT Course.
Once you complete the IoT training online you can enter job roles including IoT developer, IoT architect, IoT security engineer, etc. You can work in different domains including healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing, etc. Your knowledge of data processing, networking, and security will help you while working in these domains. Most of the industries have IoT use cases which will be useful for the aspiring candidate. In order to learn the practical applications of IoT, you have to learn it from the Best IoT Course Online. The trainers teach according to your pace, and care is taken that immediate doubt clarification is done. You can attend as many mock interviews as you can until you are placed in an organization.
When you enroll in the best IoT course online, you should be aware of some networking concepts, should possess creative thinking, sound understanding of microprocessor and controller, some programming knowledge, and fair database knowledge.
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MS who want to explore IoT
- BSc graduates who want to dive deep into the world of IoT
- Software developers who want to take their career to the next level
- Data analysts etc.
The IoT training syllabus from the Top IoT training Center in Chennai is the fresh and the best. Below we have given the syllabus so that you can have a grasp of all the topics which will be encompassed in the training. We suggest you first go through this syllabus which will let you to comprehend things easily.
- Concepts and Definitions of The Internet of Things (IOT).
- History of IOT .
- Requirements,Functionalists and structure of IOT.
- IOT enabling technologies.
- IOT Architecture.
- Major component of IOT(Hardware & Software).
- IOT communication and networking protocols, Role of wired and wireless communication.
- IOT services and applications.
- IOT Standards , Connectivity
- Project Case Study
- Project Requirement (hardware & software )
- How to Design IOT Application (Web,Mobile,Device)
- Projects on every technology (At least 4 Project)
- Data generator
- MicroControllers(Arduino uno/mega2560,Rasberry-Pi,ARM), Real-time systems and embedded software
- OS and Drivers (End Device Program)
- Hardware & Software Requirements.
- How to transfer data by Wireless / Wired connectivity.
- Ipv4/Ipv6, Ethernet/GigE.
- MIPI, M-PHY, UniPro, SPMI, BIF, SuperSpeed USB Inter-Chip (SSIC), Mobile PCIe (M-PCIe) and SPI
- GSM , 2g ,3g ,4g & 5g
- IEEE 802.15.4, IEEE 802.15.4e, 802.11ah
- Relay Access Point (AP)
- Grouping of station
- Target Wake Time (TWT)
- Overview and Role of Storage in Cloud / Server /Inhouse Storage.
- Databases Connectivity with IOT and uses .
- Case Study over Mysql / NoSql / NewSql .
- Case Study over Cloud Services And Administration.
- Case Study Of Big Data & Hadoop Platforms.
- Analysis Of data using Ipython Module.
- Visualization and interpretation of Data.
- Data Cleaning in IOT
- Attack, Defense, and Network Robustness of Internet of Things
- Malware Propagation and Control in Internet of Things
- Privacy Preservation Data Dissemination
- Trust and Trust Models for the IoT
- Authentication in IoT
- Computational Security for the IoT
- Security Protocols for IoT Access Networks
- Security Testing
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a IOT Developer
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field.
- Also candidates with passion to leart IoT technology can enroll in this course as our trainers teach the concept from basic to advanced level.
An IoT platform is a type of software platform that enables the connection, monitoring, and management of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and services. IoT platforms typically provide comprehensive solutions for data collection, storage, analysis, and visualization.
Several technologies are used for Internet of Things (IoT) such as wireless protocols such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular, edge computing and analytical platforms, and cloud infrastructure.
IOT training is indispensable for anyone looking to develop a career in the field of IOT. The courses provide the necessary skills and knowledge to work with the IOT technology, including sensors and hardware components, communication protocols, and frameworks for network architectures.
Softlogic Systems offers the most comprehensive and up-to-date IOT training in Chennai, with the latest industry standards. We also provide personalized guidance and support for our students to help them gain practical experience and maximize their learning.
The fee structure for our IOT training courses is flexible, and depends on the duration and type of course chosen. Please contact us for further information.
Our IOT training in Chennai covers topics such as IoT Architecture & Design, IoT Security, Sensor Design & Implementation, IoT Cloud Services, Chip Design, IoT Networks & Protocols, and Embedded Systems Design.
Yes, Softlogic Systems offers certification courses in IOT training in Chennai. Upon completion of the course, we provide IBM-aothorized certification that will help you showcase your skills and competencies in IOT technologies. And it adds weightage to our resume.
Edge computing is a distributed computing architecture which processes data at the edge of the network, close to the data source. It is a key element of the Internet of Things (IoT), as it improves the performance of applications, and allows for data to be processed and stored in remote locations.
Yes, Softlogic Systems offer placement assistance to our students through our in-house placement team. We provide regular updates about job openings in the industry, and help our students to connect with potential employers.