What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
These can be through map, graphs, etc. Tableau is a great tool that has outstanding visualization capabilities. Learn how to create interactive visualizations with Tableau from the Best Tableau course online. The syllabus is carefully prepared by experts and is assessed and monitored frequently.
Tableau is a great tool to build interactive data visualizations rapidly. The best part is that it is easy to handle by the user and has a simple functionality. If you know Excel, working in Tableau can be a smooth sail. Tableau can handle humongous sets of data and makes gaining insights from data an easy process. You can obtain more insights about the customer through the rich acumen got through Tableau. Besides, unstructured data is transformed into a format that can be easily comprehended through Tableau. Seasoned data analysts can deploy Tableau to mine comprehensive insights. Even a fresher who is well-accustomed with Excel can easily explore Tableau and get his/her exact requirements. Learn how it is useful for your career from the Tableau course online.
Tableau is an excellent data visualization tool because of its great capability to impact the way your organization makes decisions. The dashboard of Tableau is highly intuitive, and you can connect with the data that is vital for your organization’s growth whenever you need it. Besides, Tableau has augmented data visualization functions; some of the visualizations offered by Tableau are motion chart, heat map, histogram, bullet chart, etc. It is also very useful in performing predictive analysis. If you want to learn this powerful data visualization tool, get benefited from the Tableau training online.
The best part of Tableau is that it can assist anyone comprehend data. You can have access to data through different sources, use the drag and drop functionalities to build visualizations, etc. Its application can be felt both in data science and business intelligence. You can mine data thoroughly with Tableau and get a great visual format as a result. It is also well-equipped with real-time data analytics capabilities.
When there is a huge set of data, organizations need interactive, intuitive and simple tools for the purpose of assessing data and gaining actionable insights. Tableau is a great tool for this purpose, and the demand for a Tableau developer is soaring. You can take up the role of a Tableau consultant, business intelligence analyst, data analyst., etc. once you complete the Tableau online course. Tableau’s usage can be felt not only in data visualization but also in business intelligence domain. Even business intelligence professionals can gain from Tableau.
The best part of Tableau is that you needn’t have knowledge of programming languages including Python or R to dive into it. It would be adequate if you have analytical mindset because you would be assessing huge sets of data.
- Any aspiring candidate (including a non-technical candidate) who wants to use Tableau for data visualization purposes
- Organizations who want their teams to upgrade their knowledge with Tableau for better decision-making
- To impart knowledge on the Tableau Product Suite which comprises Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Online, and Tableau Mobile
- To teach in such a way that the student is well-equipped in the functionalities of Tableau
- To make the student develop and maintain data visualization with Tableau
The syllabus for Tableau is designed such that it adheres to the industry standards. It is update in a constant basis so that the candidate is industry-ready. The candidate also gains confidence to attend the interview since the syllabus is the fresh and the best. The syllabus covers all the essential concepts of Tableau.
- What is DWH?
- Characteristics of Datawarehouse
- Difference between OLTP and DWH
- Architecture of DWH
- Various BI tools
- Types of DWH
- Types of Dimensional Data Modeling
- Surrogate key
- Types of Dimension
- This Key Word
- Super Key Word
- Polymorphism (Over Loading & Over Riding)
- Introduction to all predefined packages
- User Defined Packages
- Access Specifiers
- Introduction Tableau
- Connecting to Excel, CSV Text Files
- Getting Started
- Product Overview
- Connecting to Databases
- Working with Data
- Introduction to Calculations
- Dashboard Development
- Data Calculations
- Aggregate Calculations
- User Calculations
- Table Calculations
- Logical Calculations
- String Calculations
- Number Calculations
- Type Conversion
- Filtering Conditions
- Filtering Measures
- Tree maps, word clouds and bubble charts
- Pareto Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Bump Charts
- Funnel Charts
- Bollinger Bands
- Install Configuration
- Tab admin
- Tab cmd
- Data Server
- End User Training
- Authoring for Interactivity
- Data Blending
- Basic Mapping
- Advanced Mapping Techniques
- WMS Servers
- Polygon Maps
- Background Images
- Custom Geo coding
- Trend Lines, Residuals, and Forecasting
- Statistics Calculations
- Ben ford’s Law
- Box Plots
- Sales force
- Google Analytics
- Extract API CSV to TDE
- Connecting to Web-based Data Sources with the Extract API
- Extract API Transforming Your Data
- Analyzing Sales Data with Tableau
- Tableau Online Security and Administration
- Tableau Online Security and Administration
- Tableau Online Updating Data to the Cloud
- Laying the Groundwork for Visual Analysis
- Getting, Cleaning and Classifying Your Data
- Visual Mapping Techniques
- Solving Real-World Problems
- Communicating Your Findings
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a Tableau Developer
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
Tableau Desktop is an application used to connect to data sources, visualize the data, and create and share interactive dashboards on a Windows or Mac platform. Tableau Online is a cloud-based version of Tableau offering users a secure, collaborative, web-based analytics platform.
Tableau’s data connectors allow users to connect to various data sources, including Excel, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Cloudera Impala, and many more.
Hierarchical level of detail (LOD) expressions allow for nested calculations of different levels within a given hierarchy in Tableau. These calculations include aggregate, basic, and fixed level calculations.
Data blending in Tableau allows data from different data sources to be blended together. It is used to combine data from two or more related data sources, with the data from one data source being “blended” into the data from the other data source.
Tableau provides a powerful, interactive data visualization and analysis platform. Learning Tableau will enable you to quickly analyze large amounts of data, develop insights from the data, and share those insights in an intuitive way.
Anyone who wants to learn how to use Tableau for data visualization and analysis can benefit from Tableau training. It is especially useful for professionals in the data and analytics industry.
Tableau offers a variety of technical support options such as online knowledgebase content, technical document library, support forums, and live technical support via phone and email.
Tableau certified professionals have a greater understanding of Tableau products and services, and can command a higher salary than non-certified professionals. It also provides the opportunity to prove credibility and employability to potential employers.
Yes, Softlogic Systems provides career assistance services to students after completion of their Tableau certification training. These services include resume development, job search, and interview preparation.
Softlogic Systems provides the best Tableau training in Chennai. They provide comprehensive and practical Tableau training courses for professionals seeking to gain an understanding of the practices. Also, it comes with an affordable price and most valued IBM certification.