PHP Training in Chennai
What and Why PHP:
The working mechanism of all websites require those three magical letters PHP; what you explore online on your webpages and weblinks is facilitated through this programing lingo. PHP is used to develop Static and dynamic web applications. PHP also known as Hypertext Pre-processor or Personal Home Pages web technology tool, which allows web developers to create dynamically generated pages quickly and easily. PHP runs on various platforms such as, Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X, etc. and is compatible with almost all servers.
- PHP is advantageous to both armatures and professional programmers- It is easy enough to be a beginner's first server language and powerful enough for experts to ensure rapid execution of web development projects.
- A majority of websites and applications on the internet today (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, WordPress, Pinterest, and Twitter) have been developed using PHP scripting language.
- The finest thing about PHP is that, it can be downloaded and used without any charge and one can avoid writing lengthy pages of codes with this super powered language.
- PHP is relatively easier to learn and is quite fast besides enjoying features like a large standard library and built-in data sets.
- It has the backing of a large active community, which regularly contributes to making PHP a strong and robust language.
Job scope for PHP:
Web development is an ultimatum, and with well-enhanced and well-groomed PHP skills, one can cling on to the best of job opportunities in the industry. The demand for skilled PHP specialists is always on an increasing trend. PHP developers work for web design firms, technology/software companies, and other service oriented or product based companies too, hence their need and scope is never restrictive. You can look forward for exciting jobs and a great pay as an independent PHP developer too, as you become an adept in this field.
Prerequisites and Target audience for this course:
- Passionate Job Seekers
- Freshers, Diploma holders and Graduates from any discipline
- Software Developers
- Web developers, web designers, SEO specialists etc.
- A Basic knowledge of Java, HTML and CSS can be an added advantage in pursuing this course though.
Why a PHP course at Softlogic:
Softlogic, the best training center for PHP in Chennai, can now help you craft websites that can look competitive as one of those websites of the fortune 500 companies. This course offered at Softlogic systems is considered the PHP training course in Chennai, as real-time PHP training from beginner to advanced level programs with project-based training is focused upon, and all aspects of the course is dealt in detail.
- This is an all-inclusive training course, which includes complete PHP and MySQL fundamentals, Code Igniter, etc.
- The course module offers realistic scenarios which makes the learning process interactive
- Our PHP course is handcrafted and facilitated by expert instructors,adhering to the latest technologies based on current industry demands and updating the curriculum time and again as per corporate standards.
- A placement wing, which helps the students to prepare for the interviews, besides providing 100% placement assistance at the topmost IT companies, 2-tier Companies and other MNCs.
- Intense technical reviews , continuous interview opportunities until a student is placed, regular Mock Exams, one to one sessions, adequate back up classes etc. are conducted for the benefit of students.
- Best of LAB Facilities with excellent infrastructure.
- Our tailor made and customized PHP course fee has great value for money.
- Fast Track courses are available for the convenience of the students, without compromising on quality delivery.
We claim with confidence that Softlogic provides the best PHP training in Chennai. What sets us apart is our placement training, and we are a one-stop and one- shot solution for all your PHP Training queries. You can be rest assured that you have bumped into the PHP training course Institute in Chennai.
PHP Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for PHP Training. Please contact our team for current PHP Training course fee and duration.
PHP Training Course Syllabus
Designing Web Applications HTML
- Introduction to world wide web (www) HTML
- Internationalization Accessibility
- Character Encoding & References Document Structure
- Meta Tag & Heading Elements
- INS & DEL Tags Lists & Items
- Constructing Tables
- Objects & Formatting
- Fonts With Styles
- Layout Design with
- Frame Form Control & Types Elements Attributes
- Structuring with Field set Access Key & Table Index
- Disabled & Read|Only Controls
- Index of Elements Index of Attributes
- Write & Writeln
- Values & Variables
- Literals & Comments
- Conditional Statements
- Loop Statements
- Object Object Model
- Object Hierarchy
- Window & Frame Object
- Document & Form Object
- Location& History Object
- Working with Windows & Frames
- Working with MIME Types | Playing Sounds
CSS Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to CSS
- Containment in HTML
- Grouping & Inheritance
- Class as Selector
- lD & Contextual
- Selectors Comments
- Classes Pseudo
- Cascading Order
- Formatting Model
- List item elements
- Floating & Inline elements
- Notation for Property Values Font Properties Color & Background Properties
- Text Properties
- Box Properties
- Classification properties Units & URL
Document Object Model (DOM):
- Basics of DOM
- DOM Hierarchy
- DOM Methods
- Form Collection
- Table Collections
- Inner HTML
- Nodes & Child Nodes
- DOM with HTML & CSS.Basics of AJAX
- Using XML HTTP Request object
- AJAX with XML
- AJAX with PHP
- AJAX with MYSQL
- Model View Controller Architecture
- Extensible Markup Language
- DTD to define XML Documents
- XML Documents and validating them against a DTD
- XSL to transform XML Documents and Presenting the Data in a Web Browser
- XML Document Object Model
- Active Server Pages with XML
- XML in SOAP
- PHP Configuration
- PHP Configuration parameters
- PHP data types
- Resources in PHP Portability / Compatibility issues
- Managing Date,Time and Calendar functions
- Scope of variables and functions
- Dynamic Function Calls Parsing variable arguments in functions
- Predefined PHP functions
- Predefined PHP
- Variables and constants
- Overview on XML
- Validating and Non validating
- Namespaces an overview of XPath
- Parsing XML in PHP Using the Simple XML Parser
- An overview of W3C DOM
- PHP Database Connectors and API
- An overview on native Database connectors
- Database abstraction libraries
- MYSQL Databases with PHP
- MYSQL vs MYSQL extensions
- Managing MYSQL database with MYSQL extensions
- Handling Duplicates Performing Transaction using Stored Routines Triggers & Events
- Backup MYSQL Database
- Introduction to MySQL on the Web
PHP Training in Chennai Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.