What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is implemented widely for clinical trial analysis in biotech, pharmaceutical, and clinical research companies. The main objective of providing an Online Clinical SAS Course is to equip students with SAS technology that helps healthcare professionals for achieving their business goals, enhance strategic performance, and generate promising ROI along with controlling cost management of organizations.
The learning of Clinical Course Online helps the professionals to gain expertise in SAS analytical capabilities for improving the pharmaceutical manufacturing of global healthcare-related companies. SAS supports the companies in the safe delivery of products, effective drugs and therapies, and greater efficiency for improved quality and service by deriving accurate insights from raw data. We train how to enhance throughput performance by deriving insights from the supply chain to help in forecasting demand in our Online Clinical SAS Training Institute with 100% Placement Assistance. Following are the reasons to learn Clinical SAS Online Course for your bright future.
- Efficient Data Integration that you can integrate operational systems from laboratory information management systems (LIMS) for quality control and data streaming.
- Data-driven Root Cause Analysis to increase production deliveries with a better understanding of advanced analytics tools, optimizers, and cause-and-effect tools.
- Accurate Prediction with AI-based Analytics for the quick combination of huge quantities and utilizing patented analytical models to discover emerging issues.
- Real-time Decision Support with leverage IoT and data streaming for generating actionable insights for improving quality and optimization.
Clinical SAS Online Course provides comprehensive knowledge for programmers in the areas like programming, advanced analytics, and data management. The students will have updated SAS skills to analyze large amounts of clinical data to discover hidden insights and patient information. Gain expertise in predicting and improving clinical results for meeting the business goals, enhanced strategy, and great revenue for the companies. Following are the assured learning outcomes through our Online Clinical SAS Course with 100% Placement Assistance and Certification at Softlogic.
- Develop SAS datasets from the Clinical database effectively
- Build SAS macros, utilities, and templates for data cleansing and reporting
- Develop datasets by implementing SDTM guidelines
- Interact with an internal team for estimated deliverables
- Utilize analysis framed in the protocol
- Discover CRF to meet the consistency and adequacy
- Implement SAS to bring out tables, figures, and listings for dataset analytics
- Evaluate CRF annotations for data designations
- Discover and update biostatistics and data management on Clinical projects
- Learn management reports through SAS
- Validate analysis datasets programming
- Prepare summary reports of Clinical data
- Perform quality control for final reports
- Establish data transfer monitoring and troubleshoot data quality issues
Our Online Clinical SAS Training with 100% Placement Assistance makes you an expert with industry-ready skills to work in healthcare and pharmaceutical management and research-related jobs.
- Industry-standard AI Coursework
- One-on-one or Small batch size
- Instructor-led live online mode
- Customizable course curriculum
- Industry-valued Certificate
- 4+ real-time project practices
- Instalment Options for fees
- Field Expertized Trainers
- Convenient learning hours
- Free soft skills training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Free Lifetime Career Guidance
There is no prior knowledge required for learning Online Clinical SAS Course for freshers as we offer them the course from scratch. Our Clinical SAS Course trainers will be allocated as per the convenient learning hours of students around the world and it can be regular classes or weekend classes or fast-track mode. We suggest working professionals have the following prerequisites to enjoy the complete hands-on experience on the updated Clinical SAS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Fundamental understanding of analytics and data processing
- Basic knowledge of computer terminologies like procedures, functions, and variables.
All Freshers and working professionals can learn our Clinical SAS Course Online at Softlogic as we are providing in-person classes along with other training modes for the students who want to study in our Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai. It is beneficial for the students to launch their careers in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Platform. Following are the eligible category for learning Clinical SAS Online Training Course at Softlogic.
- Freshers with a bachelor’s degree in B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm D, Bio-Tech, MBBS, MD, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, BAMS, or BPT.
- Students who have a master’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Genetics, Botany, Zoology, Life Sciences, Biomedical Genetics, Molecular BioSciences, or Statistics.
- Working professionals with experience in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Companies.
We offer career-oriented Online Clinical SAS Training at Softlogic for learners around the world. SAS is becoming a crucial skill for the professionals to enter into the job market of data science, data analytics, and big data platforms. There are inherent opportunities in Fortune 500 companies on data mining and data analysis. They will play an important role in programmer designing and software testing for pharmaceutical products, biostatistics process, and clinical data analytics in the development of drugs, medical devices, and diagnostics. Following are the important factors to prove that Online Clinical SAS helps you launch a great career in a data analytics platform.
- Most-required skill of 2021 as per the report of Pay Scale.com and the jobs are 6.1% higher. The companies are looking for skilled and certified SAS professionals to organize, analyze, and implement data in clinical data trials.
- Possibility of earning 6 digits pay, the average salary of $76,410 according to the report of Glassdoor and pay Scale.
- Immense career growth with many levels of roles to work on raw data and perform statistical analysis. They can start their career as Analysts and rapidly can move to Senior Analyst, Manager, AVP, VP, and Director of the company through the continuous learning process.
- High in demand with widely open jobs nearly 10000 positions. It is increasing every now and then in top companies like Accenture, IBM, Apexon, TCS, CTS, ICON, Paraxel, and MMS holdings that you can refer to any job portals.
Big pharmaceutical and healthcare companies are looking for Clinical SAS professionals to achieve business goals and achieve success. They are expecting candidates who have skilled in multi-dimensional projects to deliver quality and timely deliverables to their clients. We equip candidates in creating SAS datasets from a raw clinical database, external sources, and other resources for making statistical plans. Our learners will have enhanced skills on macros, templates, and utilities required for data cleaning and reporting of Clinical trial data through our Online Clinical SAS Course. Following profiles can be applied after the course completion of Clinical SAS Online Training at Softlogic.
- SAS programmer for Clinical domain
- Clinical SAS Programmer
- Senior Clinical SAS Programmer
- Insight Developer – Clinical SAS programming
- SME / Consultant Clinical SAS
- Data Scientist – Clinical SAS
- Account Manager – Clinical SAS
- Business Developer – Clinical SAS
- Statistical Programmer
Our Online Clinical SAS Course Certification adds value to your resume as it is globally recognized for its quality and performance. It enhances your healthcare and pharmaceutical management skills through a performance tracker and our trainers and placement coach will improve the areas to be focused on. We provide Clinical SAS Course Completion Certification at the end of the course and we update them in our placement portal for the companies’ reference. Enroll in our Online Clinical SAS Training Institute today to get the learning benefits.
The syllabus is meticulously prepared to meet the changing industry requirements, the content is regularly updated and the candidate can gain a holistic understanding of clinical SAS through our Clinical SAS Training in Chennai.
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Append.
- Procedure Compare.
- Procedure Transpose.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Datasets.
- Procedure Tabulate.
- Procedure Chart, Gchart, Gplot.
- Procedure Report.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Types of Graphics (with latest models)
- Defining procedure Graphics.
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
Understand the use of macro functions.
- SAS role in Clinical Research.
- What is Clinical trial?
- What is Protocol and role of Protocol in Clinical Research?
- Which is playing main role in Clinical Research?
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a Clinical SAS Programmer
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
Clinical SAS can be used to analyze patient and clinical trial data from studies involving drugs and biologics. It can be used for descriptive analytics, biomarker analysis, clinical trial data integration, safety analysis, and more.
Data can be accessed in Clinical SAS using the Data step. This step retrieves data from an external source such as a text file, database, or an Excel spreadsheet, and stores it in the LIBREF library for further manipulation and analysis.
The data can be cleaned using functions such as ‘SET’, ‘WHERE’, ‘DELETE’, and ‘KEEP’. These functions help in conditionally selecting data for analysis, deleting records, and rapidly updating existing datasets.
Data integrity in Clinical SAS can be checked using the ‘DATA VALIDATE’ command. This command verifies the consistency of the data values in a dataset and help identify inconsistencies in the data.
Reports in Clinical SAS can be generated using the ‘PROC REPORT’ command. This command helps in creating reports based on criteria such as data sorting, calculation, tabulation, and multi-column formats for a better understanding of the data.
No, prior knowledge of SAS is not necessary to learn Clinical SAS. The course begins with an introduction to SAS programming and provides in-depth knowledge about Clinical SAS.
Clinical SAS training helps one develop the necessary skills to handle large datasets, explore different levels of data analysis, and interpret data accurately. It also helps in improving decision-making and understanding data patterns and trends in clinical studies.
Yes, completing Clinical SAS training can open doors to various internships and job opportunities. Clinical SAS career opportunities include Clinical SAS programmer, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Data Management Specialist, and Clinical SAS Consultant.
The career opportunities after completing Clinical SAS training include Clinical SAS programmer, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Data Management Specialist, and Clinical SAS Consultant.
Clinical SAS professionals in Chennai have a lot of growth potential. With the increasing demand for Clinical SAS knowledge and expertise, professionals with the right skills can enjoy lucrative salaries and career progression.