Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai
Selenium and its benefits:
Selenium is one of the most widely used tool for automation & Web Application Testing. It provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. It is a technology and an open source tool, which is becoming increasingly popular and it is the first choice of automation testers as well as organizations for automating the testing of Web-based applications. Selenium is not only easy to learn and implement but has also saved a lot of time. It reduces the huge project cost and the maintenance cost of the project is also minimized.
Career prospects for Selenium:
Selenium is an exceedingly commended technology with fabulous job opportunities. It is the most demanded option of Software development companies. Top MNC companies have atleast 50 % of their employees as testing professionals in the Selenium platform and a Selenium experience will give more weightage in your profile. Selenium is widely used across United States, United Kingdom and European Countries, hence there are plenteous job opportunities abroad, provided you know selenium based automation framework design and have put in a few years of experience in your homeland.
Pre-Requisites for Selenium:
- Any fresh computer science/ IT graduate can be ideal to do this course
- Testing and IT Professionals with working knowledge in Manual Testing
- An overview about Test Automation& Object Oriented Programming concepts can be advantageous while pursuing this course
Softlogic Systems, the ultimate place for Selenium training in Chennai
Emerging as the most renowned Selenium Training Institute in Tamil Nadu, Softlogic has trained some of the best professionals in the industry. This has in turn made us emerge as the most promising institute for Selenium training in Chennai. We handle classes, which exposes trainees to 70% of hands-on experience and 30% of it, is through the lecture mode. We provide 100% free Job Placement Assurance. The placement opportunities that we provide are simply brilliant and tying up with MNC Companies and other software companies has always been the first priority in our list things to be done for trainees.
- Our syllabus has been structured to provide the complete learning process of Selenium and students are made to work with different Automation frameworks.
- Our trainers are some of the most able in the industry and they command an industry experience of more than 10 plus years.
- Our teaching methodology is often allured for our student- centric approach with practical and interactive classroom sessions, through adequate exposure to mock interviews, practical assignments and assessments
- Free demo sessions are offered at our premises, which assures the students about the quality of the full-fledged course that would be accessed by them
- The Course Cost is very less with smaller batch sizes and flexibility in timings is given to all trainees.
On the successful completion of this Course, students would be well conversant in the following areas:
- Functional Test Automation.
- Java based test script development.
- Hands-on working ability with Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Test Frameworks.
Wait not for another day, quickly set aside all hurdles and reach out to Softlogic, an ideal place for Selenium training in Chennai. Give in your best efforts today to make use of the training offered by Softlogic Systems
Selenium Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Selenium Training. Please contact our team for current Selenium Training course fee and duration.
Selenium Training Training Course Syllabus
Java Essentials for Selenium
Java Programming Basics
Why Java for Selenium
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Datatypes in Java
- String class and functions
- Conditional Statements
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in Java
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Object and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Access Modifiers – Public/Private/Default/Protected
- Usage of Objects in Selenium
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes across Packages
- Exception handing with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Automating Excel file Operations
- Creating/Opening XLS Files
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Filling BG/Font Colours
- Practical Examples
Automating Text File Operations
- Creating/Opening Text Files
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Practical Examples
Automating Database Operations
- Connecting to Databases
- SQL Server
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Process the Results
- Practical Examples
- What is Selenium?
- Who developed Selenium?
- Selenium Components
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- Creating and Running Tests
- Creating and Running Test Suite
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching AUT in FireFox
- Launching AUT in InternetExplorer
- Launching AUT in Chrome
- Launching AUT in Safari
- Inspecting properties of Elements on different Browsers
- Installing FireBug and FirePath
- Creating FireFox Profile
Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
- What is iFrame?
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
Handling Ajax Components
- Handling Ajax Components
Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors
- What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
What is TestNG?
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium?
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml
- Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
Automation Test Frameworks
- Modular Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
Database Testing using Selenium
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
- Installing AutoIT
- Components of AutoIT
- Using FinderTool
- AutoIT commands
- Creating Scripts in AutoIT
- Creating executable files
- Running AutoIT Scripts from Selenium
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid?
- What is a Hub and Node?
- How to Install and Use Grid 2.0?
- Designing Test Scripts That Can Run on the Grid
- Using the DesiredCapabilites Object
- Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Sequential and Parallel Test Execution
- Running Tests on different Operating Systems
- Running Tests on different Browsers
Maven & Jenkins
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml?
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
- Installing/Configuring Jenkins
- Scheduling Test Execution in Jenkins
- Auto mail configuration in Jenkins
- What is continues integration?
- Continues integration with JENKINS
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for JENKINS
- Configuring SSH host keys for GIT and JENKINS
- GIT Bash commands
- Uploading project to GIT
- Introduction about Logging
- Logging problems without Log4J
- How to solve Logging problem with Log4J
- What is Layout?
- Different types of Layouts in Log4J
- What is Appender?
- Different types of Appenders
Selenium Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.