Best ASP .NET Training Institute in Chennai with 100% Placements
Join ASP .NET Embedded Training in Chennai, ASP .NET Course in Chennai
ASP.NET is a server side scripting language created by Microsoft and is designed to produce dynamic we-pages. This language has huge market demand.
This course is suitable for all the students who are making their career in programming field and the professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge. There are many ASP.NET Programming institutes in Chennai but we train in a better way. We see to it that the theory and practical sessions go alternatively and effectively. In this manner, every concept gets simplified and is explained with adequate details in session of our ASP.NET Institute in Chennai.
ASP.NET training will help you become a more efficient, effective developer. Today, ASP .NET is one of the most favourite programming frameworks in the web-development industry. Hence, going through an ASP.NET training course is extremely beneficial if you want to quickly find a place in the job market.
- Some prior experience with Web development using HTML will be helpful
- The training course Visual C# .NET should be completed first!
Our goal is to provide best class and cost effective to get schedule for your classes in Chennai
ASP .NET Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for ASP .NET Training. Please contact our team for current ASP .NET course fee and duration.
ASP .NET Course Syllabus:
- Introduction of .Net Framework Initially in our ASP.NET Programming session, we will go through the basics of ASP.NET programming. We firstly begin with the Introduction of .Net Framework, The Common Language Run Time and .Net Class Framework.
- Introduction of Visual studio Components like Solution Explorer, References, Assembly Information Screen, The Properties Window and The New Code Window.
- Programming structures Variable, Data Types, Reference Types, Object Oriented Terminology, Working with Objects, Creating Classes, Overloading Methods, Constructors, Shared Methods, etc.
- Inheritance and Interface Implement inheritance i.e. creating base class, subclass and using 'inherit' keyword; Overloading and overriding methods, Shadowing, and Object interface in detail.
- Generics Generics Types, Generics Methods, Creation of Generics, Classes & inheritance, Structures, Interfaces, Constraints and Generics & late binding.
- Namespace Concept of Namespace, Common Namespace, Importing Namespace, Referencing Namespaces and Creating own Namespaces.
- Troubleshooting Error handling, Structured Exception Handling, Error logging, Debugging and Tracing.
- Web Applications Configuring Web Applications, Controlling Web Applications, Creating Web Applications and Deploying Web Applications.
- Web Controls Custom Controls, Input Validation Controls, Intrinsic Controls, List Bound Controls, Rich Controls and User Controls.
- Web Forms Code-Behind, Directives, Lifecycle, State and Use of IDE.
- Introduction to XML At last in the ASP.NET course, you will learn about XML Serialization and XML Stream-Style Parsers.
Softlogic Training Institute Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.