Cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai
What is Cloud all about.?
Essentially, cloud computing is a kind of outsourcing of computer programs. It is a provider-managed suite of hardware and software. Cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. Using cloud computing, users are able to access software and applications from wherever they need, while it is being hosted by an outside party — in “the cloud.” In its most simple description, cloud computing is taking services ("cloud services") and moving them outside an organization's firewall. The services delivered and used over the Internet are paid for, by the cloud customer .The types of cloud computing are; Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Serverless computing
- Cloud computing is a technology used by companies to perform their work faster and with limited resources.
- It is easy and less laborious than traditional methods available in the market.
- This increases the productivity of professionals immensely and hence reduces the IT cost of the company.
- Businesses are running all kinds of apps in the cloud, like customer relationship management (CRM), HR, accounting, and much more.
- Some of the world’s largest companies moved their applications to the cloud- Amazon, Salesforce, Google and Microsoft offering services on Cloud.
- Cloud computing allows for adaptable programs and applications, that are customizable, while allowing the owners control over the core code.
- Because it is hosted by a third party, businesses and other users have greater assurance of reliability in a secured environment.
Job Opportunities in Cloud:
Cloud computing jobs are on the rise. A recent analysis indicates that the international cloud computing market is expected to rise to $72 billion by 2015, and around three lakh job opportunities in India are expected in the same period. The worldwide market for Cloud Computing is likely to grow by 30%, as per the current trends. Pursuing Cloud technology and being an expert in it, you can be assured of a remuneration not less than Rs 12 per annum. The roles in Cloud Computing might range from cloud developers to operators. There are about 100 jobs chasing each qualified cloud candidate now. With a standardized certification, from one of the reputed institutes like ours, you are certain to see yourselves in one of these top 10 jobs in the industry: Cloud architect, Cloud Software Engineer, Cloud Sales personnel, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Services Developer, Cloud systems administrator, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Systems Engineer, Cloud Network Engineer, Cloud Product Manager Etc.
Who can do this course.?
Any working professional, aspirants from tech support, professionals with networking Background/ with basic networking knowledge, any graduate/ postgraduate from a science background with an urge to learn cloud technology are all suitable prospects for this course.
Best Cloud Computing Training & Cloud Computing Training Institute in Chennai
Softlogic Systems in association with the industry experts provide high quality cloud computing training to freshers and working professionals. We are closely associated with all the top companies in the industry and relentlessly understand their need for the right skills.
- Designing the best course/ program with an exposure to real time scenarios and case studies
- Online training & personalized instructor led coaching sessions
- Outstanding infrastructure, free demo sessions, flexi timings, lab sessions, interview preparation etc
- SLA provides the best cloud-computing course in the Chennai city with a broad spectrum of an ideal syllabus and all this at an affordable fee.
- We have a dedicated placement wing which truly caters to the needs of students
On the completion of this Cloud course, students will have an expertise in the following areas:
- AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Deep understanding of the models of cloud computing.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS),Platform as a service (PaaS),Software as a service (SaaS)
- Students can build private cloud on open stack platform
- Understanding of various aspects of open stack platform.
- Complete overview of virtualization technique.
- Complete understanding of networking concepts used in cloud computing.
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring and management using VMware product.
- Understanding of public, private and hybrid cloud.
The demand for professionals with knowledge in Cloud Technology is expected to rise exponentially because more and more companies are implementing this technology. There are a number of institutes, which provide cloud-computing courses for the aspiring candidates. If you are one of these candidates, enroll yourself at Softlogic.
You have an opportunity right before you to rise in your Cloud Career with Softlogic Systems, the best institute in Chennai for Cloud Computing.
Cloud Computing Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Cloud Computing. Please contact our team for current Cloud Computing course fee and duration.
Cloud Computing Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.