Best Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Chennai
5 out of 4.9 based on 1853 ratings. 102 user reviews.
Join Best Software Testing Training in Chennai, Software Testing Training Center in Chennai
We are the best Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai. Manual Testing, Automation Testing and Performance Testing Training provided by industry top most experienced persons.
Introduction to Software Testing Training Course in Chennai
Software Testing is the process of executing an application with an intent to identify the bugs present in the application. The key objective of Software Testing is to ensure that the application meets the requirements specified in the requirements document. The software testing course at Softlogic is aimed at mastering you in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing. We also offer customized training to suit your learning needs. Software testing is a systematic activity which identifies defects in the software and helps in correcting and preventing them before the software is released to the end user.
In a world of increasing dependence on Software, Improper functioning of software can lead to serious circumstances such as injuries or death (aero plane software failures may lead to fatalities), loss of time (slow processing), loss of money etc. Testing of Software has become one of the fastest growing areas of corporate IT expenditure.
Software Testing Opportunities:
With so many sectors leveraging Information Technology to simplify, improve and innovate business processes in their respective fields (Oil & Exploration, Telecom, Health Care, Air Travel etc....) the potential for software development is immense. For each project, a team of testing professionals is a must. Different projects carry different ratio of Development personnel to Testing personnel but the industry practice is 3:
1. Meaning for every 3 developers there must be one test engineer to successfully implement software.
Software testing as a career is a sunshine career, i.e., it is just about to take off with a huge potential in near future.
Who Should Attend Software Testing Training In Chennai At Softlogic:
Any graduate with qualified training on Software Testing can aspire for a career in software testing. Most of the companies recruit from the following qualifications, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Techetc Mind Q is an acknowledged leader in Software Testing and Automation Testing trainings across India. Mind Q has a mature training plan with comprehensive coverage on all testing topics backed by qualified/certified/experienced trainers.
Placement Assistance after Software Testing Training in Noida:
- Softlogic is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Softlogic helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Softlogic conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Softlogic has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Software Testing Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Software Testing Training. Please contact our team for current Software Testing Training course fee and duration.
Software Testing Training Course Syllabus
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The "V" Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage - Traceability matrix
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing - why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
Software Testing Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.