Best Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai
5 out of 4.9 based on 314 ratings. 202 user reviews.
Join Best Clinical SAS Training in Chennai, Clinical SAS Training Course in Chennai
Softlogic SAS Clinical Training: Learn how to use Clinical SAS Data Integration tasks, clinical trial data analysis, statistical programming, standardizes and manages clinical research data and metadata, Import and Export, Macro Programming for a large data, automating repeatable clinical trial data integration., etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based Real-time projects in various verticals.
SAS Clinical Training, SAS is widely used in clinical trial data analysis in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical research companies. SAS programmers play an important role in clinical trial data analysis. In addition to doctors and clinicians who collect clinical trial data, the group conducting data analysis includes statisticians, clinical data managers (COMs) and SAS programmers.
SAS Clinical will support your standard clinical data as well as it will give you efficiency and speed by creating repeated data integrating task. Actually Statistical Analysis System (SAS) which was developed for latest analytics and data management analysis.
Organize, standardize and manage clinical research data and metadata quickly and efficiently. SAS Clinical Data Integration provides a foundation for defining analysis data sets and supporting strategic analyses, such as cross-study and advanced safety analysis, while automating repeatable clinical trial data integration tasks.
Who should attend:
The following can attend this training. Students/Freshers who are having enthusiasm in learning SAS Clinical Course can attend this Training.
- Life Science or Bioinformatics graduates.
- SAS programmer.
- Clinical Programmer.
The following are the Pre-requisites for this training.
- Knowledge of Base SAS.
- Deep understanding of clinical programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
Why To Opt This Training?
However, with the number of opportunities in the field, the following job roles will get benefited from this course:
- Clinical SAS Business Analyst.
- SAS Clinical Data Programmer/Manager.
- SAS Data Management Professionals.
- Data Warehousing Professionals.
- SAS Clinical Project Manager.
- Clinical SAS Programmer.
- SAS Clinical Quality Analyst.
- SAS ETL Specialist.
- Business Intelligence Professionals.
Clinical SAS Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Clinical SAS Training. Please contact our team for current Clinical SAS Training course fee and duration.
Clinical SAS Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
Working in the SAS Environment
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
Creation database from raw data
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
Output delivery system
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
Combination the dataset
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
Loops in SAS: Do Loops
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Append.
- Procedure Compare.
- Procedure Transpose.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Datasets.
- Procedure Tabulate.
- Procedure Chart, Gchart, Gplot.
- Procedure Report.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Types of Graphics (with latest models)
- Defining procedure Graphics.
Advance SAS Topic
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
Understand the use of macro functions.
Introduction of SAS and Clinical research
- SAS role in Clinical Research.
- What is Clinical trial?
- What is Protocol and role of Protocol in Clinical Research?
- Which is playing main role in Clinical Research?
Clinical Trials Data Structures
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
Transform Clinical Trials Data
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
Clinical SAS Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.