Best Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai
Softlogic is the best providers of Manual Testing Training in Chennai with real time corporate professionals. Manual testing is the process of finding bugs and defects in a software application without the aid of any automated tool. This is usually the first step in any testing process.
This is the most primitive of all testing methods. Any testing process should ideally start with manual testing to screen the software for bugs and errors. This is the preliminary screening before automated tests are employed for a more thorough search. It does not necessitate the knowledge of any tool. However, do not be mistaken to think it does not require skills. Manual testing requires a good deal of analytical skills and a comprehensive manual testing training. The objective is to ensure the software is working in accordance with the functional requirements. The test suites designed during manual testing have a 100 percent coverage. In manual testing, testers need to look at the software from the point of view of the end user. Manual testing holds its ground as an irreplaceable step in software testing for the following reasons;
- You cannot automate everything. The human perspective is crucial in the initial steps of combing through a software to identify bugs and errors.
- Certain tests can only be done manually.
- Automated tests are actually a way of complimenting manual tests. This underlines the importance of manual testing.
- The majority of bugs are found during manual testing, when you are not testing for anything specific, but simply keeping an open mind.
- How far can you go without critical thinking and strategic analysis? Not much. That’s what manual testing brings to the table.
- Not all automation tools are open source. Automated tests may prove to be expensive sometimes.
- Automated tests are designed for specific issues. But it cannot catch something that has not been manually detected.
- Manual testing goes beyond the pass/fail litmus test. It explores the software to note every minute detail.
- Novice testers willing to build career in software testing
- Experienced professionals’ looking to learn new tools and stay updated in their industry
- ISTQB certificate seekers
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in software testing are the ideal participants for this course.
Why Softlogic is Best Manual Testing Training in Chennai.?: Softlogic has made a name for itself in the past 20 years that it has been in the business of software training. The manual testing training is one of the many excellent courses offered to in IT software and technologies. Being the first and preliminary step in software testing, manual testing is all about developing a keen sense of observation and understanding end user psychology.
The manual testing course is concise and comprehensive and provides a strong foundation for a career in software testing. Softlogic can boast of a team of competent and experienced trainers who can elucidate the main concepts of the subjects. The small batch sizes, flexible schedule and economic fee structure, all make Softlogic the ideal choice for manual testing training. We also offer placement training on completion of the course to help you bag a job of your choice in the IT field.
Manual Testing Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Manual Testing Training. Please contact our team for current Manual Testing Training course fee and duration.
Manual Testing Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Manual Testing Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.