Best Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai
5 out of 4.9 based on 1244 ratings. 712 user reviews.
Join Best Manual Testing Training in Chennai, Manual Testing Training Course in Chennai
Manual Testing & Automation Testing training prepares the aspirants to follow the manual testing pattern and also to work on automation tools such as Quick Test Professional (QTP), Quality Center (QC), and LoadRunner (LR). The experience professionals guide you to qualify the software testing certification based on International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) pattern. In-depth details on the application test life cycle management are discussed in the training sessions. Participants will get hand-on exposure on functional testing tool (QTP), test management tool (QC), and performance testing tool (LR) to get comprehensive knowledge about software testing and quality assurance.
Upon the completion of the training, you will be proficient in the following skills:
- Software testing concepts and techniques
- Fundamentals of testing, types of testing, and testing methodologies
- Know how to use different software testing tools and their significance
- Differentiate between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Understand risk management and configuration management
- Work with object repository, checkpoints, data driven tests, and Test Batch Runner
- Managing users and handling requirement module
- Identify defects, track them and manage their reporting
- Plan, create, enhance, and correlate automated Vuser (Virtual User) scripts using VuGen
- Manage and schedule load test scenarios
- Novice testers willing to build career in software testing
- Experienced professionals’ looking to learn new tools and stay updated in their industry
- ISTQB certificate seekers
While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in software testing are the ideal participants for this course.
Manual Testing Training Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Manual Testing Training. Please contact our team for current Manual Testing Training course fee and duration.
Manual Testing Training Course Syllabus
- Basic of Software Testing
- Testing Introduction and Terminology
- Verification & Validation
- Levels of Testing
- Testing techniques
- Black Box methods
- Different types of testing
- Web testing
- Test Planning & Documentation
- Defect Management
- Test Reporting
- Automation of Testing Activities
Manual Testing Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.