CSS Training Institute in Chennai
Every organization depends on its website to portray its brand to the outer world. With a number of companies offering similar functions (often at similar prices), the manner in which you portray your brand often decides how many clients you end up with. Thus, it is of utmost importance for companies to invest on the design of web pages. With Cascading Style Sheets (or CSS as it is commonly called) one can control the color, background, margins, layouts and fonts of all that they see in the web page. Thus, it will be fair to say that by taking up CSS training in Chennai you will be in a much better position to land yourself with job opportunities.
Now, it is important to realize that although CSS is something that is technical in nature, there is a fair element of creative ability that comes into the picture here. The trainers at Softlogic’s CSS training program recognize that and that is why they strive to come up with innovative ways and measures to teach their students to think on their feet and apply the concepts that have been taught to them in the classroom. That way, they are able to make the most of the learning and prove to be an asset to the organization that they would work for.
Why learn CSS.?
- No matter how proficient you are at coding, the fact is that it takes a considerable amount of time and effort to code changes to be made into a website. In such a situation, the easier way to get the job done would be by using CSS. The CSS training program in Chennai that is conducted by Softlogic Systems teaches a candidate how to use page IDs to change the CSS for each individual section of a web page while maintaining a generic HTML structure for all of them. That way the content is the only thing that changes and you will be able to come up with something new all the time. By increasing your diversity in building websites in this fashion you will actually be scaling ahead in your road to professional success.
- People who are into website designing will be well aware of the fact that it is very difficult to redesign websites that have been built without CSS. By using CSS, the process becomes so simple that individuals are able to put up special versions of their website for special occasions. The process does not take more than a few hours and once the occasion is done and dusted with, they go back to the original design of the website. This very idea of a dynamic website is so lucrative to organizations that they are ready to shell out a good amount of money to CSS developers for the same. Thus, if you are someone who is creative and has a knack for technology, the CSS training course by Softlogic will be your secret to minting money.
- Business owners often hire somebody to design the website for them. However for startups and smaller organizations it often becomes difficult to spare out money to maintain the website on a periodic basis. Considering how simple the process is, the smart way out would be to learn how to change the layout yourself so that you can do the time-to-time maintenance yourself and thus help your firm earn more revenue by cutting down on the expenditure. The course by Softlogic System, which is undoubtedly the best CSS training course in Chennai will provide you the required skill set to be able to do justice to it.
CSS Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for CSS Training. Please contact our team for current CSS Training fee and duration.
Introduction to CSS:
- Course Overview
- Topics Covered
- Accelerated Introduction to CSS3
- CSS Syntax
- Getting Started with Visual Studio
- Examining the HTML Source
- Adding Style to HTML
- Simple CSS3 Syntax
- Text Shadow
- Font Face
- Text Shadow
- Positional Selectors
- Styling Form Inputs
- Stateful Selectors
- Box Layout
- Vendor Prefixes
- Multiple Image Background
- RGBA and HSLA
- Resizable Borders
- Rounded Corners
- Complex Box Shadows
- Key Frames
- Key Frames and Animations
- Brief Overview of Responsive Design
- Responding to Viewing Dimensions
- Responding to Device Constraints
- Site before changes
- Applying Media Queries
- Managing Styles in Script
- Supporting Multiple Browsers
- Adding Scripts
- Viewing with Multiple Browsers
- Using Modernizr, No Support
- Using Modernizr, Supported
- Script for Feature Detection
- Using jQuery to Change Style
CSS Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.