Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai & Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai
5 out of 4.9 based on 852 ratings. 152 user reviews.
Join Best Blue Prism Training in Chennai, Blue Prism Course in Chennai
Blue Prism helps businesses to get quality data for business intelligence and also enables to know the needs of the customers. It is must for the IT related people to have minimum level of knowledge about the Blue Prism for the development of their career in future. Blue Prism automates any application and supports any platform. Blue Prism has been specially designed for a multi environment deployment model. It has both physical as well as logical access controls. It supports regulatory contexts such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA and SOX. Join the Blue Prism Course to learn an exciting software to enhance your career.
Blue Prism Training in Chennai and Mumbai helps you master a software that has huge demand globally. Expert and certified software trainers of our Blue Prism Course make learning of the software easy with real world scenarios and case studies. Our Training is very hands on and helps trainees learn the software easily.
Blue Prism automates mundane and manually intensive tasks that have to be done regularly. The software helps organizations to rapidly and cost effectively build their own process automations so that they can adapt to the ever changing business initiatives and operational demands within an IT governed framework. Administrative back office functions can use a virtual workforce in all departments that have structured rules based and repeatable process. These departments include Administrative, HR, Order Processing, and customers to name a few.
What is Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software?
The leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool Blue Prism is best in every aspect of automation. Blue Prism is very simple to maintain and avoids the common human errors up to a great extent. Being an excellent RPA tool, it is grabbing the attention of a very large number of organizations all over the world. Blue Prism helps businesses to get quality data for Business Intelligence to enable them to know the exact needs of their customers.
What are the objectives and learning outcomes of Blue Prism Training?
Experts say learning Blue Prism RPA has an excellent scope all over the world. Trainers can simply make sure of having reputed jobs in the future as a Blue Prism Developer. The Mindmajix prime objective is to make every student work with reputed organizations across the globe in the field of Robotic Process Automation.
Who should opt for Blue Prism Certification training?
Generally, anyone can go with this Blue Prism online training course. However, those with a background in automation have a lot to learn. Also, it is beneficial for
- RPA experts
- Automation engineers
- Software Developers
- IT professionals
Blue Prism Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Blue Prism. Please contact our team for current Blue Prism course fee and duration.
Course Syllabus and Free Demo Class
Blue Prism Infrastructure and Installation
- Blue Prism Infrastructure, Installation and Administration
- Background of Blue Prism
- Essentials and setup for the Blue Prism
- How Blue Prism works & areas of RPA
- Infrastructure and Installation
- Java Access Bridge and Login Agent.
- Blue Prism Administration
- Users, Roles and Permission
- Draw flow chart and diagrams
- SDD, PDI, ODI
- Inputs and Outputs
Object Studio, Process Studio
- Basic actions in Blue Prism
- Object in the context of business and Blue Prism
- Process – business and Blue Prism context
- Actions in the Object and Process Studio
- Object Studio – Object flow
- Process Studio – Process Flow
- Correct use of data types, session and environment variables
- System Manager
- Exception Handling and case management
- Publishing process in control room
- Control Room resource and session mgmt
- Basic VBO’s – in built VBO’s
- Basic work queues – all the templates
- Blue Prism internal calculation functions
- How to debug process solutions
- Work Queues and Advanced Features
- Basic work queues
- BP Work Queue template 1
- BP Work Queue template 2
- BP Work Queue template 3
- Mode of interactions with various application types
- Windows applications – win32 mode Mainframe applications
- Web application – html mode
- Surface automation – region mode
- Advanced Features ? Undefined Collections
- Code Stage
- Global Send Keys
- Application Manager Mode
- Dynamic Attributes
Blue Prism Advanced features
- Governance and Security
- Credential Mapping
- Advanced Surface Automation
- Google – Gmail Application interaction with Blue Prism
- Development Best practices
- Case study on Blue Prism