Best CCNA Training in Chennai & CCNA Training Institute in Chennai
Join Best CCNA Training in Chennai, CCNA Course in Chennai
The rapid advancement in the networking techniques used in the IT industry is enormous. There are various certification IT courses offered by top leaders of IT industry such as Microsoft, Novell etc. But when it comes to networking training program, CISCO training would be the ultimate choice. CISCO offers networking training course in the name CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate). So far, this course is preferred as the best networking course according to experts opinions.
Softlogic offers the best CCNA Training in Chennai which is completely Job oriented and enables the person an Industry Ready Networker. The syllabus is approved by top IT companies and it is periodically updated. CCNA Network Associate Certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
Softlogic provides CCNA training with a complete package of aptitude training, soft skills training, interview skills training, attitudinal training, placement grooming and real-time Internship only with the intention of getting the students placed on successful completion of the course. In this regard, our Placement Cell gives the opportunity to every fellow student in terms of-campus drives and off campus drives in relevant software field thereby helping students to get a Career out of this Training. Softlogic commits to walk with you until your GOAL is reached.
Enrolling for a course in Softlogic is almost like applying for a Job. Softlogic chooses its training programs purely based on Industry Fresher openings. CCNA Network Associate Certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
Highlights of CCNA Course
- The credentials of CCNA certification is so high that it can help in landing on a better job.
- Recent surveys and studies are showing that the CCNA certified network professional are earning 17% more than that of other certified network professionals.
- The excellent knowledge and experience make CISCO the undisputed leader in networking technology. Thus the CCNA course offered by CISCO covers all the key concepts and techniques used in the networking sectors.
CCNA Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for CCNA Training. Please contact our team for current CCNA course fee and duration.
Course Syllabus and Placement Opportunity
Every student is unique. One gets placed in first Interview; one in Second and few other requires n number of Interviews. We commit to support you with unlimited Interviews until you get placed.
The specialty of this packaged employment training CCNA program is in addition to the technical skills and Real Time Internship, one will get aptitude skills + soft skills + Interview skills + corporate attitude absolutely free of cost. The training course covers all the topics of CCNA syllabus and the globally certified trainers are excellent in explaining the concepts in a clear and legitimate manner.
CCNA Training Course Syllabus
- Ipv4 ADDRESSING
- IPV4 Saving Techniques
- Cisco Router Introduction Theory
- IP ROUTING Theory
- DYNAMIC PROTOCOLS & DYNAMIC ROUTING Theory
- OSPF ( Open Shortest Path First )Theory
- Type of Tables in OSPF
- Helpful Command use in LAB
- EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol)Theory:
- HelpfulCommand use in LAB
- HOW TO MANAGE CISCO DEVICES Theory:
- Describe following terms:
- IP SERVICES DHCP
- Packet Filtering via ACL
- ADVANCE TOPICS
- LAN Switching Technology
- Bridge its Function
- VLAN its Advantage
- STP Convergence Components
- STP Convergence Steps:
- Network Device Security Configure and verify network device security features such as
- WAN Technologies
- Introduction of PPP its feature
- Frame-Relay logical Topologies
- Ipv6 addressing
- Ipv6 packet type
- OSI (Open System Interconnection) TCP/IP
CCNA Training Reviews and Testimonials
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.