CCNA Training in Chennai
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and its boon:
CCNA is a category of foundational and technical certifications offered for early-career networking professionals and for those seeking a high level networking profession- It enables one to learn all about routers and switches. CISCO offered CCNA continues to be the ultimate choice of many when it comes to networking training program and as per expert opinions; CISCO is the undisputed leader in networking technology. This Certification validates the certified’ s ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
- CCNA certification assures a high level of knowledge in computer systems.
- A CCNA course proves that you are well skilled and trained under Cisco Systems, which is a worldwide leader in the IT domain.
- This is one of the most highly sought after certifications in the industry as a whole.
- Achieving a CCNA certification can put you ahead of other uncertified candidates.
- CCNA will make you more marketable, help you earn more, and provide additional job security.
Job opportunities for CCNA:
The merits of CCNA certification is so high that it will not let you go off without a promising career and an attractive package.
- Recent surveys and studies are showing that the CCNA certified network professional are earning 17% more than that of other certified network professionals.
- At present, there is a large demand for creased; individuals who have an edge over others in the name of standardized certifications are preferred.
- Certified networking professionals who have an advanced knowledge of protocols, receive a high-grade recognition.
- This coveted certification will help you settle down in various roles such as; Network Engineer, Sr. Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Information Technology (IT) Manager, Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer (Computer Networking/IT), Information Technology (IT) Director etc.
Who can take up this course?
- Freshers, Graduates or Students from the Computer science, Information science, or Engineering backgrounds
- Anybody with basic knowledge of networking can take up the CCNA training.
- Industry experience will be an added experience while pursuing this course
Join CCNA Course at the leading CCNA Training Center in Chennai - Softlogic Systems
Softlogic offers CCNA Training in Chennai, which is completely job oriented and enables the trainee or student ready to be hired. Our CCNA course offered covers all the key concepts and techniques used in the networking sectors. To attain the certification number, you need to get a passing score in the Cisco exam and SLA can guarantee you with all possible assistance to obtain an impressive score.
- Top IT companies have approved our syllabus, which is periodically updated.
- The training course covers all the topics of CCNA syllabus and our globally certified trainers are excellent in explaining the concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- We offer numerous training methods; students can expect books by Cisco Press as well as classroom coaching and online guidance.
- Aptitude skills training, Soft skills training, Interview skills training, placement grooming and real-time Internship are our extended class of grooming activities given to students and trainees.
- Enrolling for the CCNA course at Softlogic is made available through simple procedures and we commit to provide 100% placement assistance until one gets placed.
- Our Placement Cell gives the opportunity to every student in terms campus drives and off campus drives for relevant job roles
- Post the completion of this course, Students are equipped enough to tackle any complex problems with respect to networks.
Pass CCNA certification test in distinction with Softlogic Systems, the CCNA Training Institute in Chennai with 100% placement opportunities. Our CCNA Routing & Switching certification is something that should not be missed by learners like you- Rush now to attend our free demo class on CCNA and get yourselves enrolled with us at the earliest.
CCNA Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for CCNA Training. Please contact our team for current CCNA course fee and duration.
CCNA Training Course Syllabus
Operation of IP Data Networks
- Functions of Routers, Switches, Bridges and Hubs
- OSI and TCP/IP models
- Data flow between two hosts across a network
LAN Switching Technologies
- Identify basic switching concepts
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration
- Switch operation (ping, telnet and ssh)
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify VLANs / Trunking
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- - Root bridge election / STP Modes
IP Routing Technologies
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify interface (serial and Ethernet)
- Configure and verify Static & Default routing
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- InterVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- ACL (Types, Features & Applications of ACLs)
- Configure and verify ACL
- CIdentify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP, VRRP, HSRP & GLBP)
- Configure and verify Syslog.
- Describe SNMP v2 & v3
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Metro Ethernet, VSAT, Cellular 3G & 4G
- ISDN, DSL, Frame relay, MPLS, VPN & Cable
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Private and public IP addresses for IPv4
- IPv6 addressing scheme
- IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization
- IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 such as (dual stack)
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Global unicast
- Link local
- Unique local
- eui 64
- Auto configuration
Network Device Security
- Configure and verify network device security
- Enable secret vs enable
- Disable telnet
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security
- Sticky MAC / MAC address limitation
- Static / dynamic
- Violation modes (Err disable/Shutdown)
- Utilize net flow data
- Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve STP
- Troubleshoot and Resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and Resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve EIGRP problems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve interVLAN
- Troubleshoot and Resolve ACL issues
- Troubleshoot and Resolve WAN implementation issues
- Monitor Net Flow statistics
- Troubleshoot etherchannel problems
CCNA Training Reviews and Testimonials
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.