Predictive Modeling Fundamentals I
The Predictive Modelling Fundamentals I course where students can take this course many times as they wish and is totally free. After the students completed the course, they will be to print their online certificate of achievement. Labs are available for download only for Free trial of IBM SPSS Modeler.
About this Course
Predictive Analytics brings together advanced analytics capabilities spanning ad-hoc statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, entity analytics, optimization, real-time scoring, machine learning and more. IBM SPSS Modeler puts these capabilities into the hands of business users, data scientists, and developers. In this course in the Big Data University you will learn the basics to get started with Predictive Modeling.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe what Predictive Modeling is all about and know why you would want to use it
- Understand the CRISP-DM methodology and the IBM SPSS Modeler Workbench
- Understand Common Modeling Techniques
- Use IBM SPSS Modeler to solve a Kaggle competition
- Explore, Prepare, Model and Evaluate your data using IBM SPSS Modeler
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
- Basic knowledge of business statistics (recommended but not required)
- The minimum passing mark for the course is 60%, where the final test is worth 100% of the course mark. You have 3 attempts to take the test