How to Obtain SQL Server Certification
This blog will offer you all of the information you need to know about SQL Server Certification and how it can help you land your dream career.
This certificate will demonstrate your abilities and strengthen your profile.
List of SQL Certifications
Microsoft offers a plethora of certificates. We have a collection of SQL Server Certifications that are sorted by their components to provide you with a clear picture.
Entry Level: Database for Beginners and Students
- MTA – Microsoft Technology Associate
- Exam Cost: US $ 127
- Exam Code: Exam 98 – 364
- Prerequisites: Database Fundamentals
Associate Level: MCSA Credentials based on SQL
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect
- Exam Cost: US $ 165
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- Exam 70 – 761 (Querying Data with Transact-SQL)
- Exam 70 – 762 (Developing SQL Database)
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
Associate Level: SQL – Related Credentials, Data Management, and Analysis
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- Exam Cost: US $ 165
- Exam 70-461 (Querying Microsoft SQL Server)
- Exam 70-462 (Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases)
- Exam 70-463 (Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Exam 70-464 (Developing Microsoft SQL Server Databases)
- Exam 70-465 (Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server)
- Exam 70-466 (Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Exam 70-467 (Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Exam 70-473 (Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions)
- Exam 70-475 (Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions)
- Exam 70-762 (Developing SQL Databases)
- Exam 70-767 (Implementing a Data Warehouse Using SQL)
- Exam 70-768 (Developing SQL Data Models)
- Exam 70-773 (Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R)
- Exam 70-774 (Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning)
- Exam 70-775 (Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure HDInsight)
- Exam 70-777 (Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions [Beta])
Who Can Pursue SQL Server Certification?
These certificates are open to anyone with a basic understanding of SQL and databases. Mainly:
- IT Professionals and Software Developers
- Database and SQL Administrators
- Managers of Projects
- Managers and Business Analysts
- Professionals in Business Intelligence
- Professionals in Big Data and Hadoop
- Those interested in a career in SQL development
What Are the Career Opportunities for SQL Server Certified Professionals?
The market for Big Data technologies and services is estimated to reach $57 billion by 2020.
Given the amount of data generated and stored on a daily basis, the demand for data management has skyrocketed.
This is why SQL Servers exist. As a result, getting a SQL Server certification is one of the best ways to advance your career in the IT field.
According to a PayScale survey, the most popular positions for a SQL Server Certification holder are Data Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, Analytics Manager, Senior Data Analyst, SQL Developer Database Administrator (DBA), and Business Intelligence (BI) Developer.
IBM Certified SQL Course at Softlogic Systems
Softlogic’s educational offerings include:
- Client-server relationships, SQL architecture, and database types
- Using a variety of functions and operators to create relational databases
- T-SQL, Views, and Stored Procedures are used to modify data.
- Trigger concepts and trigger creation
- Searching, sorting, indexing, and grouping records
- Types of database administrators, as well as SQL Server tools and services
- Database backup and restore
And Softlogic’s online training course is well supported and prepared by our professionals in accordance with the certification examinations.