HCL Technologies Hiring Python Developers
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Location: Noida, Chennai, Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
MORE DETAILS :
Industry Type: IT Services and Consulting
Functional Area: Software Engineering
Role Category: Software Development
Position: Back End Developer
Employment Type: Full Time and Permanent
Education: UG – Any Degree
Expected Key Skills : Kubernetes, Python, Software Development, Linux Server, LLD, Kafka, Data Structures, OOPs, Agile Methodology, Networking, and Programming.
The leading global tech company HCL is looking for experienced Python Developers to work with Linux or Telecom platforms for their Telecom Products and Platforms group. Hired professionals will be part of their development team of SON (Self Organizing Network) product. If you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Python, you can apply at the link given here.
Roles and Responsibilities for Python Developer
The candidates are expecting to work in the following roles and responsibilities
- Individual contribution with the experience of preparing HLD/LLD on the best architecture to support customer’s requirements.
- Partaking and offering in requirements specification and design reviews of bugs, backlog, new features, and enhancements.
- The designing experience of high-level test approaches and applying detailed test plans according to the current requirements.
- Analyzing failures to determine root cause, planning the expectations of the solutions, or behavior-based requirements.
- Automating the written test cases and executing new feature testing and enabling automated regression runs for the upcoming releases.
Expected Technical Skills
The candidates who are applying for the above position must have the following technical skills to perform the role according to the company’s requirements.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software Development with Python Programming
- Fundamental experience in Linux Server based applications
- Core experience in Rest API and applications development such as postman and swagger
- Experience in Containers Docker and Kubernetes, Database like MongoDB, and Apache Kafka are highly desirable.
- Development experience in micro-service architecture and RAN (Radio Access Network)
Key Skills Required for Python Developer Position
- Object-oriented programming with Python
- In-depth knowledge in Python Data Structures
- Strong skills in Debugging with traceback, CPU, and Memory
- Good command over Linux queries
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, LLD, Kafka, Networking, HLD, RAN, MongoDB, and Rest API.
HCL Technologies is the leading global technology company that empowers enterprises with technology for the next decade today. HCL offers its services and products through IT and Businesses Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products & Platforms (P&P). ITBS allows global companies to transform their business operations through applications, infrastructure, next-gen digital transformation solutions, and Digital Process Operations. ERD provides engineering services and solutions with product development. Platform and Products offer modernized software products for their global clients to meet their technical and industry-specific requirements. The holistic services of HCL are powering up various industrial vehicles, financial services, technology and services, telecom and media, manufacturing and production, retail and CPG, health care and life sciences, and other public services.
As of March 31, 2021, the revenue of HCL is US$ 10.53 billion and they are offering services through 1,76,499 ideapreneurs who are operating in 50+ countries. HCL’s leveraging AI-based software portfolio makes them stand unique as the telecom and industry 4.0. The AI-based software portfolio currently targets
- Telecommunication Service Providers for optimizing or launching 5G networks
- Product Manufacturing Organizations for transforming with digital design and smart development software, especially in Automotive and Aerospace products.
- Global Fortune 2000 companies for providing Enterprise AI Software to drive digital innovation over business processes and functional domains (product support to HR solutions).
Categories for Self-Evaluation
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Python Programming
- Understanding of data structures of Python Programming
- Knowledge in Debugging skills with Trace Back, CPU, and Memory
- Linux Commands
- Agile Methodology
Equip yourself with the best conceptual knowledge and satisfying hands-on exposure through our Python Course in Chennai at Softlogic Systems. Keep in touch with us for more job opening posts.