Guide to Secure Oracle Certification
The relational database management system is coupled with Oracle Database Administrator. Managing these massive amounts of data in major organizations necessitates specialized abilities.
This Oracle DBA Certification blog will walk you through the process of becoming certified in Oracle DBA, as well as assist you master the skills and land your ideal job.
Oracle Database (DB) is a database management system that was created by Oracle Corporation.
It is frequently used for data warehousing as well as executing online transaction processing and database workloads.
Oracle DB now offers advanced services such as Database Cloud service and others.
Oracle Database has almost 1.6 million certifications. Don’t worry if reading this makes your head spin. We’ll make things simple for you.
Oracle certifications are divided into two categories: database administrator and database developer.
However, to begin your career, we recommend you to obtain a Database Administrator Certification Course partnership with IBM at Softlogic Systems.
There are n databases, and each one requires at least one database administrator (DBA) to manage it.
As we all know, Oracle DB is massive and has a large number of users. It is difficult for a single administrator to handle, which is why a group of DBAs share this responsibility.
Key Responsibilities of a Database Administrator
Responsibilities of a database administrator may include the following:
- Oracle Server and application tools must be installed and upgraded.
- Allocate system storage and anticipate future storage needs for the database system.
- After the application developer has designed an application, create primary database storage structures (tablespaces).
- Once an application’s design by an application developer is complete, create primary objects such as tables, views, and indexes.
- Modify the database structure as needed based on the information provided by the application developer.
- Enroll users and keep the system secure.
- Ensure that the Oracle license agreement is followed.
- Control and monitor database user access.
- Database performance should be monitored and optimized.
- Plan for the backup and recovery of all database data.
- Keep archived data on tape.
- Database backup and restoration
Primary Tasks of a Database Administrator
The tasks listed below represent a prioritized approach to developing, deploying, and maintaining an Oracle Database:
Task 1. Analyze the Database Server Hardware
Task 2: Install the Oracle software.
Task 3: Plan the database.
Task 4: Make and Open the Database
Task 5: Backup the Database
Task 6: Enroll System Users
Task 7: Put the Database Design into Action
Task 8: Take a Back Up of the Fully Functional Database
Task 9: Optimize Database Performance
How Can an Oracle DBA Certification Help You?
- Gartner ranks Oracle as the global leader in relational databases, with a 48.35 percent market share.
- In the United States, an Oracle Database Administrator can earn up to $94,000.
- Working as an Oracle DBA requires you to be an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
The relational database management system is related with Oracle DBA. A Database Administrator’s function is critical in large businesses for managing massive amounts of data.
As a result, Oracle DBA professionals are in high demand. This training course will teach you everything you need to know to work as a Database Administrator in a top company.
Who is eligible for this Oracle DBA Certification?
This certification is open to anyone with a basic understanding of IT and databases. Mainly:
- Software Developers and IT Professionals
- Database Analysts and Administrators
- SQL Programmers and Architects
- Project Managers
- Those interested in a career as an Oracle DBA
Oracle’s Popular Job Roles and Their Pay Rates
According to a PayScale survey, the average Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) salary is US$92,099.
The following are the Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) salaries offered by major employers:
Is an Oracle DBA Certification Course available from Softlogic?
Yes, Softlogic offers a course in which you can enroll and master the basics of Database Administration.
This Oracle DBA Certification course is intended to prepare students to pass the Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate Exam.
The entire course content is aligned with the IBM certification program, allowing you to easily pass the certification exam and land the best positions in major MNCs.
You will be working on real-world projects and tasks during this Oracle DBA Certification program.
Real-world industry scenarios will have enormous ramifications for you, allowing you to easily advance your career.
There will be a quiz at the completion of this Oracle DBA Certification training program that fully replicates the type of questions answered in the certification test and helps you achieve higher marks.
What will this Oracle DBA Certification Course at Softlogic equip me?
- Database fundamentals
- SQL and PL/SQL concepts SQL and PL/SQL concepts
- A database’s physical and logical structure
- Tablespace Fundamentals
- Configuring and managing the Oracle Network Database, as well as programming
- Installation, cloud utilization, and storage management
- Best practices and procedures for databases
- Getting Ready for the Oracle DBA Exam