What this Course Includes?
- Technology Training
- Aptitude Training
- Learn to Code (Codeathon)
- Real Time Projects
- Learn to Crack Interviews
- Panel Mock Interview
- Unlimited Interviews
- Life Long Placement Support
Monday (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Saturday - Sunday)
Wednesday (Monday - Friday)
Friday (Monday - Friday)
Modes Of Training
Offline / Classroom Training
- A Personalized Learning Experience with Direct Trainer Engagement!
- Direct Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there
- Airconditioned Premium Classrooms and Lab with all amenities
- Codeathon Practices
- Direct Aptitude Training
- Live Interview Skills Training
- Direct Panel Mock Interviews
- Campus Drives
- 100% Placement Support
Online Live Training
- Instructor Led Live Training! Learn at the comfort of your home
- No Recorded Sessions
- Live Virtual Interaction with the Trainer
- Clarify doubts then and there virtually
- Live Virtual Interview Skills Training
- Live Virtual Aptitude Training
- Online Panel Mock Interviews
- 100% Placement Support
- Blended Delivery model (both Online and Offline as per Clients’ requirement)
- Industry endorsed Skilled Faculties
- Flexible Pricing Options
- Customized Syllabus
- 12X6 Assistance and Support
.NET is a powerful framework and it makes coding an easy process. It is still used by several industries to build web and mobile applications. You can use .NET for its scalability. Owing to its wide range of functionality, .NET is still quite popular. If you want to learn this framework, enroll in the Best .NET course online. The syllabus is assessed periodically and monitored by industry experts
.NET is an open-source platform, and it is one of the highlights of .NET. The recent version of the .NET platform , which is .NET Core, is compatible with all the primary operating systems including Windows and Linux.
You can make use of the basic .NET tools as and when needed. Besides, there are several other features for creating and editing apps. Its modern toolbox and the designer in the visual studio are some of .NET’s outstanding features. There are also a plethora of libraries in .NET.
The .NET framework was used to eliminate the primary challenges of application development. .NET consists of a multitude of languages in which you can code. Besides, this framework gives you the flexibility of building any type of application. For example, you can create an web app for an organization, desktop software or even mobile software.
The .NET framework comprises reusable code. The programs that are coded using .NET can run at a relatively high speed. Being an object-oriented language is also one of its forte. You can perform common activities with .NET in a simple manner. Once you complete the Best .NET course online, you will be well-equipped with the framework’s features and will deploy them efficiently.
.NET is an easy framework, and even a person from non-technical background can learn it. The demand for .NET developer is also pretty high. .NET is also used for enterprise-level development, and you can easily get into a job in such companies if you have proficiency in this framework. Several technologies have advanced with the help of .NET, and you have to master them to have a leg up in the competition. Joining the Best online course for .NET will make you a proficient .NET developer.
With the advent of .NET Core, several developers with proficiency in .NET can develop solutions for various platforms besides Windows. Moreover, its suitability for the cloud, portability, high performance, and adaptability for containers makes it a great option for building solutions. Enroll in the .NET online course and gain from the project-oriented online training
When the business requirements are expanding, the software has to scale with it. .NET is a great platform that offers a scalable environment for reframing the present applications so as to keep pace with business’ increasing requirements.
With the popularity of .NET Core and the advent of .NET 5, several organizations are reaping the advantages of this powerful framework
In order to learn .NET from the best online .NET course you should have knowledge of fundamental concepts of programming (preferably C and C++) and also HTML.
- Fresh IT graduates who want to explore .NET
- Working professionals who want to shift their career to .NET programming
- Students who want to make the best use of the MVC model.
- MS.NET Framework
- VB.NET and C# Languages
- Developing Console Application
- Language Basics
- How to create C# Program in VS
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts in C#
- Variables and Keywords
- Data Types
- Value Type and Reference Type
- Inheritance and types
- Loops and Condtional Statements
- Partial Class
- Static (Class, Methods, Constructors and Fields)
- Arrays (Multidimensional Arrays,Jagged Arrays)
- Generic Constraints
- Collections(Generic and Non-generic)
- Exception Handling in C#
- Events and Delegates(Func,Action,Predicate and Anonymous)
- What is ASP.Net?
- How to create ASP.NET - Application in VS
- ASP.NET Application PAGE Life Cycle
- ASP.NET Controls and Validators
- ASP.NET - Managing State(Client and Server)
- ASP.NET Database Connection (Select,Insert, Update and Delete)
- Masterpages and UserControl
- Applying Themes and Styles to Controls
- ASP.NET State Management
- ASP.NET Web Application
- Data Access Controls
- Caching Techniques
- Configuration Settings
- Trace Functionality
- Globalization and Localization
- Introduction to Windows communication Foundation
- Developing WCF Service Application and Client
- Endpoints in configuration file
- Channel Stacks & Bindings in WCF
- Understanding Service and Data Contracts
- ASP.NET MVC Introduction
- How to create ASP.NET MVC - Application in VS
- ASP.NET MVC Application life cycle.
- Routing in MVC
- Model,View and Controller in MVC
- Types of Result and return
- Data binding
- HTML Helpers
- Data Validation in MVC
- Layout and Partial View
- ViewBag,ViewData and TempData in MVC
- ASP.NET MVC- Filters
- Bundling and Minification
- Area in ASP.NET MVC
- Exception Handling in ASP.NET MVC
- Database Connection with Entity Framework
- Querying in Entity Framework (LINQ)
- Introduction to SQL
- What is Data,Database and Table?
- Data Types and Operators in SQL
- DDL(CREATE,ALTER,DROP,TRUNCATE,COMMENT and RENAME)in SQL
- DML(SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,MERGE) in SQL
- DCL(GRANT and REVOKE) in SQL
- TCL(COMMIT,ROLLBACK,SAVEPOINT and SET TRANSACTION) in SQL
- Constraints in SQL(primary,foreign and unique keys)
- Joins,Indexs and Views
- Order By,Group By and Having Clause in SQL
- Like,Top Clause in SQL
- Distinct Keyword in SQL
- vDate Functions in SQL
- vFunction and Stored procedure in SQL
- Temporary Tables in SQL
Our Mentors are from Top Companies like
Take your career to new heights with Softlogic's software training certifications. Improve your abilities to get access to rewarding possibilities
A Proven Path to become a Dot Net Developer
Genuine Placements. No Backdoor Jobs at Softlogic Systems.
Free 100% Placement Support
Aptitude Training from Day 1
Build Your Resume
Panel Mock Interview
Interview Skills from Day 1
Build your Linked in Profile
Unlimited Interviews until you get placed
Softskills Training from Day 1
Build Your digital portfolio through "GitHub"
Life Long Placement Support at no cost
.NET is a framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It provides an environment for developers to create software applications with languages such as Visual Basic .NET, C# and F#. The .NET framework includes a large library of pre-coded solutions to common programming problems, as well as a virtual machine and compiler that manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework.
.NET offers several advantages to developers, including a unified programming model that can be used across multiple platforms, a wide selection of programming languages to choose from, pre-coded solutions that solve common programming problems, a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs, and an integrated development environment that makes it easier to write, debug and deploy applications.
Microsoft Visual Studio is the primary development environment for .NET applications. Visual Studio provides an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with tools for debugging, deploying and testing .NET solutions. Additionally, Express editions of Visual Studio are available for free that provide additional development tools and resources for developing .NET applications.
The .NET Framework Class Library (FCL) is a library of pre-coded solutions to common programming problems. It provides access to system functionality and is available to all .NET applications. This library includes classes, interfaces, and value types that provide access to the common language runtime, as well as functions for working with databases, web services and threading.
The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a virtual machine that manages the execution of .NET applications and provides services such as memory management, security, and exception handling. The CLR is responsible for enforcing type safety, managing memory, executing instructions from the compiled code, handling calls to the operating system, and providing services such as garbage collection.
The .NET Framework is the original .NET development platform, which is based on the Common Language Runtime (CLR) and includes a large library of pre-coded solutions to common programming problems. The .NET Core is a cross-platform version of the .NET Framework, which is optimized for server applications. It includes a smaller set of libraries than the full .NET Framework, but it can be used to create applications that run on Windows, Linux, macOS, and other platforms.
Yes, Microsoft has released the .NET Core, which is an open-source version of the .NET Framework. The .NET Core is released under the MIT license, which allows developers to use the framework for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
NET is a popular development framework and is here to stay. With the increasing demand for cloud computing and mobile technologies, .NET developers can continue to stay ahead of the curve by learning the latest technologies and solutions for building cloud-native applications.
.NET developers are in high demand around the world, as the technology is widely used in businesses of all sizes. Job opportunities for .NET developers includes software engineer, software developer, programmer analyst, developer support engineer, systems engineer, database engineer, and more.
The salary range for .NET developers varies depending on experience, qualifications, and location. However, according to Indeed, the average salary of a .NET developer in the US is $102,498 per year.
.NET can be used to develop web applications, Windows apps, enterprise applications, mobile applications, and more. The .NET development platform allows developers to build solutions that are scalable and robust, while taking advantage of the large library of pre-coded solutions included with .NET Core.