Robotic Process Automation and its benefits:
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a technological application that allows employees of a company to configure a computer software or a “robot”, to capture and interpret existing applications, for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
- Any company that uses labor on a large scale for day today knowledge process work, where people are performing high-volume, highly transactional process functions, will boost their capabilities and save money and time with robotic process automation software.
- RPA “robots” revolutionize the business processes, IT support processes, workflow processes, remote infrastructure and back-office work.
- RPA, is an open source technology, that provides dramatic improvements in accuracy, cycle time, increased productivity in transaction processing
- Robotics Process Automation automates the desktop processes as well as reduce repetitive tasks.
Job Opportunities for Robotic Process Automation
RPA is a silent revolution with a great potential in terms of both usage and workforce implementation in the near future. Career expectations in the field of Robotics Process Automation are very high, well fulfilling, and the scope of RPA is infinite and huge. Infact, it is anticipated that RPA will be the future of IT automation. Nearly two lakh Robotic Process Automation (RPA) led jobs are expected to generate in the country by 2021, according to the CEO and Co-Founder of a leading software firm based at Bangalore. RPA is right now creating jobs that will push a higher percentage of the population into this segment. We at Softlogic will help you get placed in top IT firms like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more; post your RPA Course with us. This technology will soon open prospects in the banking, automobile, aircraft, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail domains and analytics too.
In the current scenario, RPA developers are in an under supply, hence committed RPA enthusiasts are always being looked for in the industry. With higher career potentials and undergoing training in this course, with a renowned institute like Softlogic Systems, will automatically widen your career prospects in this regard.
Target Audience and Pre- Requisites:
- From fresh graduates, to working & business professionals, from digital marketing to intelligence professionals, every individual can take up this certified program.
- An excellent level of knowledge in the field of- Excel, Access, Macro and other general Microsoft office applications will be an added advantage.
Why Softlogic Systems the best RPA training Centre in Chennai..?
Softlogic, is one of the best robotic process automation training institutes in Chennai with 100% placement support. Our institute has well defined course modules and an effective training curriculum for students.
We are abreast with what our employer wants and what our industry demands the most -Theoretical and practical coaching, online training, lab sessions and hands –on training are provided in line with the requirements of the best Employers in the IT fraternity.
- Our superlative syllabus amalgamates well with the real time exposure given to trainees. Our trainers are the unsurpassed in the industry and are very compatible with the students, making every learning experience enriching.
- An Extraordinary Infrastructure at a low cost with free demo sessions being provided as and when required.
- Our RPA training batches are conducted at different time slots from morning until evenings; which are spread over the weekdays and weekends. Fast track and normal paced training batches are also available.
- Personality Development sessions, Resume building classes, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation and Communication skills training are other added features of this course
- Placement Assistance after RPA Training at Softlogic is an assured commitment given by us. We are dedicated leaders in placements, catering to the job needs of every trainee.
On the completion of this course:
You will be well proficient in Artificial Intelligence (AI), one of the prospective course spectrums of RPA. You will be exposed to the tooling techniques in trend like;
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue prism
- Open Span
- UI Path
- Softmotive etc.
As automation rapidly replaces men with technology, you will continue to sparkle in the IT industry with the RPA skills acquired at Softlogic Systems, The Best RPA Training Centre in Chennai with Placement facilities. In addition to this, your chances are great in getting a guaranteed job after undergoing RPA training with us.
RPA Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for RPA Training. Please contact our team for current RPA Training course fee and duration.
RPA Training Course Syllabus
Module: 1 - Robotic Automation Process Studio
- Running a Process
- Basic Skills
- Process Validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Data Items
Module: 2 - Process Flow
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Collections and Loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
Module: 3 - Inputs and outputs
- Input Parameters
- Stepping and Pages
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Start-up Parameters
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
Module: 4 - Business Objects
- Object Studio
- Business Objects
- BLUE PRISM CONTENT
- Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs
- The Process Layer
Module: 5 - Object Studio
- Creating a Business Object
- Application Modeler
- Spying Elements, Attributes
- Attribute Selection, Launch, Wait, Timeouts, Terminate
- Write, Press, Attach and Detach, Read, Actions
- Action Inputs and Outputs, Data Items as Inputs
Module: 6 - Error Management
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Exception Handling in Practice
Module: 7 - Case Management
- Queue Items Commercial in Confidence
- BLUE PRISM CONTENT
- Work Queue Configuration
- Defer, Attempts, Pause and Resume
- Filters Reports
Module: 8 - Additional Features
- Safe Stop, Collection Actions
- Choice Stage, Logging, Log Viewer, System Manager
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Process and Object References, Export and Import
Module: 9 - Consolidation Exercise
- Order System Process
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- Submitting Your Completed Solution