Best Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai & Microsoft Azure Training Institute in Chennai
Join Best Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai, Microsoft Azure Course in Chennai
Microsoft Azure training in Chennai provided by Softlogic, Chennai. We provide IT trainings based on corporates standards that helps students to be prepare for industries. Softlogic offers best Microsoft Azure training in Chennai, Softlogic is one of the best result oriented Microsoft Azure Training Institute in Chennai, offers best practically, experimental knowledge in Microsoft Azure training in Chennai. At Softlogic Microsoft Azure training is conducted by 6+ years of experience in managing real-time projects. Softlogic Chennai, is providing basic and advanced level of Microsoft Azure Training with live projects with 100% job placement assistance with top industries.
Softlogic, is a best Microsoft Azure Cloud Training Institute in Chennai. Microsoft Azure, formerly known as Windows Azure Training, is Microsoft's public cloud computing platform. It provides a range of cloud services, including those for compute, analytics, storage and networking. Users can pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications, or run existing applications, in Windows Azure Training.
Microsoft Azure training is introduced in October 2008. The cloud platform was originally called Windows Azure Training, but was rebranded to Microsoft Azure in April 2014. Windows Azure competes with other public cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform.
To ensure availability, Microsoft has Azure data centers located around the world. As of January 2016, Microsoft said Azure services are available in 22 regions across the globe, including in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and Brazil
Here, at Softlogic’s laboratory are well-structured for Microsoft Azure training in Chennai where contenders learn the career oriented skills to uphold the career path. If we talked about best Microsoft Azure training center in Chennai, then Microsoft Azure training course has designed according to the latest technologies which are using in corporation at high level. Softlogic structured Microsoft Azure training course and syllabus in Chennai according to student’s requirement to be prepare for industries through which candidates can easily get placement in their dreamed companies and corporations.
Softlogic is the best Microsoft Azure training center in Chennai with a very high level infrastructure and laboratory facility. The most attractive thing is that candidates can opt multiple IT training course at Chennai location. We feel proud by announce that Softlogic prepares thousands of candidates for Microsoft Azure training at sensible fees structure which is sufficient for best Microsoft Azure training in Chennai to attend the Microsoft Azure classes.
Here’s a list of the various Microsoft Azure related certifications:
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSA: Linux on Azure
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA: Data Engineering
- MCSA: Azure Database Development
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSD: App Builder
- Microsoft Specialist (MS) Certification
- Renew MCSD and MCSE Certifications Annually
- Microsoft Professional Program – online MOOC degree program
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Front-end Web Development
- Cloud Administration
Microsoft Azure Course Fee and Duration
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 - 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Microsoft Azure. Please contact our team for current Microsoft Azure course fee and duration.
Microsoft Azure Training Course Content
- Introduction to Azure
- Managing Microsoft Azure
- Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Using a deployment template to implement Azure virtual networks
- Configuring connectivity between the IaaS v1 and IaaS version 2 (v2)
- Implementing virtual machines
- Creating IaaS v2 virtual machines in Azure
- Deploying IaaS v2 virtual machines by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Managing virtual machines
- Managing Azure virtual machines
- Implementing Azure App services
- Implementing websites
- Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Implementing and managing Azure AD synchronization
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Softlogic Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.