When it comes to our values, you’re at the top of the list.
Softlogic believes in creating people. Softlogic has well defined HR system in place through which we effectively screen and select the right people and we train them to our requirement. We have a passion for Excellence.
Job Opening for Developers
- Experience in developing Web Applications using Java, JEE Technologies
- Good knowledge in XML, HTTPs, Web Services (SOAP, REST) knowledge
- Should have good Technical experience in Matlab
- Image Processing
- Audio / Video Processing
- Must have fair communication skills.
- Exposure in the field of Power Electronics, Control systems and Measurement/ Instrumentation, etc.,
- Having completed training course in e-cadd will be an added advantage.
- Must possess fair communication skills.
- Proficiency in C#/VB .NET, ASP.NET, Java
- Experience with SQL Server, stored Procs, WPF, VSTO
- Provide Technical help to junior developers
- Familiar with Agile way of software development.
- Must have worked on at least any one of the PHP frameworks like code Igniter or relevant.
- Understanding of design patterns and frameworks
- Fair Knowledge of wordpress and CMS, AJAX, HTML, Payment Gateway, Magento.
- Experience in Embedded Hardware/Software development is a must.
- Expert knowledge of Embedded C
- Experience in real-time Operating systems LINUX, QNX
- Should have fair communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in customer support, handling inbound and outbound calls - Calling students for training opportunity - Experience in continuous follow-up and closing the lead - Counceling students regarding our training products
- Outbound calling
- Work timing - Dayshift - 9:30AM to 6:30PM
- Customer Followups
- Database Handling
- Good in Institutional Sales and expected to reach Revenue targets consistently by leading the sales team.
- Preferably from Education Industry.
- Have to take care of complete branch operations.
- Good in communication and team handling.
- Should be experienced in designing brochures, cards, posters, FB Pages, pamphlets, Email Templates, etc.,
- Must possess creativity and latest designing sense.
- Freshers completed Designing course can also apply.
- Experience in voice / semi voice process (Customer support / telemarketing / telecalling / telesales) is a must.
- Should be able to provide Employment guidance over phone to Job Seekers.
- Should have fair communication and a good team player.