Angular JS Training in Chennai
Angular JS Training Center in Chennai
Are you searching for the Best Angular JS Training Institute in Chennai.? Learn Angular JS from Softlogic that offers industry relevant practical training.
Angular JS Overview
Angular JS is completely advanced and compatible with other libraries. Every single feature can be replaced or changed as per your application development workflow and functionality requirements. Softlogic assists our students to learn the method of applying JS framework. After learning this, the participants can become a successful client-side developer.
Get the best of a profound Angular JS knowledge base from Soflogic
If you want to enroll for the Best Angular JS Training in Chennai then you should join the next batch in Softlogic. We have efficient trainers, job-focused syllabus, excellent study materials, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Our well-structured Angular JS course lets you adopt the amazing niche of Angular JS. Learn how to form functional web apps with our career-oriented Angular JS Training in Chennai.
Sofltogic’s training session is taken in a friendly environment and hence participants can understand the concepts easily, Our established Angular JS Training Institute in Chennai will make you ready for technical interviews.
Angular JS Training Course Fee and Duration
The course fees for the Best Angular JS Training in Chennai from Softlogic is moderate and can be paid in two installments. If you have any concerns regarding the timing and place then you can contact our technical counselors who will assist you accordingly.
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Angular JS Training. Please contact our team for current Angular JS Training course fee and duration.
Prerequisites to Learn Angular JS Training in Chennai
Who can attend Angular JS Course in Chennai
Softlogic primarily concentrates on offering a holistic experience to each and every student on every AngularJS aspects including theory and practicals, You may be a seasoned professional who has enrolled with us to upgrade your skills or you may be a fresher who is fresh out of the college and is willing to explore all the Angular JS tools and applications. We help both these type of individuals from the basic level to the advanced level, according to their requirement.
Sofltogic prepares the students to be industry-ready software professionals. Even college pass-outs who want to work as web developers can take this course. Are you a fresher who wishes to create new application and commence your own business? You can also take up this course. Project managers, testing professionals and software architects can also benefit from Angular JS Training Institute in Chennai from Sofltogic.
Do you have a relentless passion for software development? If so our Angular JS Training in Chennai is appropriate for you. From professional developers and novices to Angular JS development enthusiasts, this training session will be a great learning platform for all.
Enhance your Technical Expertise with Softlogic
Developing your technical knowledge followed by possessing a sound grip on additional technologies will raise your chances of being recruited by top companies. Those days have gone when organizations used to recruit fresh graduates and trained them for projects. Now they are searching for well-equipped freshers. Angular JS Training in Chennai will make your prepared for the competition thus taking you towards a great career option.
Salient features of Angular JS
Data Binding – This feature synchronizes the data between the view components and the model in a regular basis.
Scope – These are objects that interact with the model and function as a gum between the view and the controller
Services – These are singleton objects that are joined together as built-in services in Angular JS
Filters – These choose a subset of items from an array and then return a new array
Directives – AngularJS consists of some built-in directives that are markers on DOM elements and can be applied to build customer HTML tags that operate as new custom widgets
Templates – These are the rendered view with details from the controller and model. They can take the form of a single file or multiple views in one page by applying partials
Routing – It is for the purpose of switching views
Model View Whatever – The application is divided as Model, View and Controller in this design pattern In contrast to the traditional sense, Angular JS executes it as MVVM (Model View View Model) and prefers to refer it as Model View Whatever.
Deep Linking – This lets the developer to encode the state of the application present in the URL for the purpose of bookmarking. From the URL the application can be restored eventually to the same state.
From Angular 1 to the latest version-Get the benefit of Best Angular JS Training in Chennai from Softlogic
The requirement for Angular experts is not going to fade in the near future,. That is the reason Softlogic brings this exhaustive course that will assist you master the latest version of Angular JS. You will learn to build and deploy Angular applications by means of hands-on exercises.
Enroll for the Angular JS Course in Chennai from Sofltogic to get noticed by employer in this competitive market. Learn the recent version of Angular JS from the proficient trainers. Angular JS Training in Chennai at Softlogic imparts knowledge on everything you need to ace this open-source Java framework. There is great concentration on practical scenarios and forming real application.
Job Profiles of AngularJS
The various roles which Angular JS developers can look out for after completing the extensive training are:
- Web developer
- Web app developer
- UI Engineer
- UI Developer
- MVC Web Developer
- Front-end Web Developer
- Front-end developer
The huge range of opportunities in the Indian and global front are relatively high
Placement Assistance from Softlogic
Softlogic provides placement support to all the students who complete our Angular JS Training in KK Nagar. There is a dedicated HR team to assist our students to get placed as quickly as possible. There are both technical and aptitude related mock tests to aid our students get prepared for the interviews.
Angular JS Course Syllabus
Sofltogic has framed the courses such that every student can learn all the topics easily. We also encompass all the latest trends and updates in the syllabus thereby giving an edge over others to the students. The syllabus is structured to produce Angular JS professionals to the hiring companies. These professionals are in short supply but the demand is high in the industry. We cover all the essential topics in Angular JS. After the course you can even build your own website.
Session 1: Introduction to HTML
- HTML Basics, Elements, Attributes, Styles
- Forms, Form Elements, Input Element Types
- Input Attributes, File Paths, Script tag
- HTML &XHTML
Session 2: Introduction to CSS
- CSS Introduction, Syntax, Selectors, Styling
- Pseudo class, Pseudo Elements
- CSS Tables, CSS Box Models
- CSS Opacity, CSS Navigation Bar, Dropdowns
- Function Parameters, Function Return Types
- Data Types, Primitive Types
Session 4: Working with Objects
- Object Oriented Programming, Object Creation
- Adding Methods of Objects
- Adding Properties of Objects
- Enumerating Properties, Callbacks, JSON
Session 5: Angular JS Basics
- What is Angular JS?
- Why Angular JS?
- Why MVC matters
- MVC-The Angular JS way
- Features of Angular JS ,Model-View-Controller
- My First Angular JS app
Session 6: Angular Expressions
- All about Angular Expressions
Session 7: Filters
- Built-In Filters, Using Angular JS Filters
- Creating Custom Filters
Session 8: Directives
- Introduction to Directives, Directive Lifecycle
- Binding controls to data, Matching directives
- Using Angular JS built-in directives
- Creating a custom directive
Session 9: Controllers
- Role of a Controller, Controllers & Modules
- Attaching Properties and functions to scope
- Nested Controllers, Using Filters in Controllers
- Controllers in External Files
Session 10: Angular JS Modules
- Introduction to Angular JS Modules
- Bootstrapping Angular JS
Session 11: Angular JS Forms
- Working with Angular Forms, Model Binding
- Forms Events, Updating Models with a Twist
- Form Controller, Validating Angular Forms
- $error object
Session 12: Scope
- What is scope, Scope Lifecycle
- Scope Inheritance, Scope & Controllers
- Root scope, Scope Broadcasting
- Two-way data binding, Scope Inheritance
- Scope & Directives, $apply and $watch
- Scope Events
Session 13: Dependency Injection & Services
- What is Dependency Injection
- Creating Services, Factory, Service & Provider
- Using Dependency Injection, What are services
- Using Angular JS built in services
Session 14: Single Page Application (SPA)
- What is SPA, Pros and Cons of SPA
- Passing Parameters, Changing location
- Installing the ng Route module, Configure routes
- Resolving promises, Creating a Single Page Apps
Session 15: Angular JS Animation
- ng Animate Module, CSS Transforms
- CSS Transitions, Applying Animations
Session 16: Introduction to Node JS
- Introduction to Node JS
- Advantages of Node JS
- What is Node JS, Node.js Process Model
- Traditional Web Server Model
Session 17: Setup Development Environment
- Install Node.js on Windows
- Working in REPL, Node JS Console
Session 18: Node JS Modules
- Functions, Buffer, Module
- Modules Types
- Core Modules, Local Modules
- Modules Exports
Session 19: Node Package Manager
- What is NPM, Installing Packages Locally
- Installing package globally
- Adding dependency in package json
- Updating packages
Session 20: Creating Web Server
- Creating Web Server
- Sending Requests
- Handling http requests
Session 21: File System
- read File, Writing a File
- Opening a file, Deleting a file
- Writing a file asynchronously
- Other IO Operations
Session 22: Debugging Node JS Application
- Core Node JS Debugger
Session 23: Events
- Event Emitter class
- Inheriting Events
- Returning event emitter
Session 24: Express JS
- Configuring Routes
- Working with Express
Session 25: Serving Static Resources
- Serving Static Files
- Working with Middle Ware
Session 26: Database Connectivity
- Connecting String, Configuring
- Updating Records
- Working with Select Command
- Deleting Records
Session 27: Project Development
- Project Development using Node JS